Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Today on rebuttal:
Compliance officer:
-C. Anthony was working at 1:41 PM EST on March 17

- 3/21/08 Activity throughout the afternoon on C. Anthony's terminal until 15:06:29 C.T. that is 4:06

Supervisor Deborah Polisano:
Cindy cannot log onto Gentiva computer from home.
That the workstation locks up after 15 minutes of inactivity.
It's against policy for someone to use someone else's computer. It's a compliance issue.
She could not work from home either. No VPN or telenet.

Denies ever fixing Cindy's time card
There would never be a time where a worker would be at home and receive comp time as if at work - that would be illegal.
No one would work on someone elses user name or computer

Records show that Cindy was doing work and making changes to patient records on Gentiva's computer during the time frame when somebody was on the Anthony desktop computer looking up neck breaking and "how to make chloroform"

Cindy lied to protect ICA who was doing the searches. Can you say pre-meditation?

Prosecution just proved that Cindy Anthony was at work at the time the chloroform searches were done on the home computer. Cindy lied under oath.

Casey didn't take the stand...ho-hum. Why??
Most news reports say because she's such a pathological liar, who the hell would believe anything she says??

"Most news reports..." :lol: "Most news reports" say George Anthony's meltdown was because he's such a grieving grandparent. No one dares call bullshit. A "grieving grandparent" doesn't forget he's a parent first and a husband who should lend emotional support to the rest of his grieving family but tries to off himself instead.

I rest my case.

Can't you find something better to do with your summer vacation? Go ride a bike or go swimming. Youngsters need the sun and physical activity.

Your way or the highway? Some things never change, R.D.
You have a point Maggie

Plus you're getting boring in your projection and/or total lack of self awareness.

Sorry I'm boring you. You can leave anytime. I need to take a break anyway, so that will give you time to formulate your next lame attack. However, I fail to see how my own "self-awareness" enters into any of this at all? Is that a nice insult? :lol:

no you cant but you dam sure hear me . and by all of your nancy grace responses ive proved my point and exposed you for the closed mind nancy followers that you are . and by god you cant stand facing the truth of your own bs . just like your mentor nancy . its a shame how much you must be missing in life with your closed minds . too busy wallowing in your own bs to see reality .

no you cant but you dam sure hear me . and by all of your nancy grace responses ive proved my point and exposed you for the closed mind nancy followers that you are . and by god you cant stand facing the truth of your own bs . just like your mentor nancy . its a shame how much you must be missing in life with your closed minds . too busy wallowing in your own bs to see reality .

:cuckoo:

Jesus who are you Casey Anthonys bitch or something?

Talk about people who need to grow up. What the fuck is WRONG with you people? Others are entitled to an opinion other than the mass media's and the mass hysterical following that the mass media has. And we have a right to that opinion whether or not you and the other high-fivers here think you can shut us up just by some boorish fratboy insults!!!

Motherfucker I wasn't even talking to you, shut the fuck up.:thup:

Since today it seems to be two against a half-dozen (more probably later), I'll defend that other person. If you don't like it, tough. Feel better now that you've got the word FUCK in there twice?

Kronk's testimony brings to light the fact that Caylee's body was NOT found intact in the swamp with a piece of duct tape placed over a heart then placed over her mouth. The searchers had scoured that area before the flooding and found nothing. Suddenly the body appears and it's not intact; Kronk testifies he poked at it (specifically the skull). There is reasonable doubt as to why the body was not discovered before all that happened, and especially whether or not the duct tape played any part at all in her actual death because that piece of tape might have been ripped off the bag during the flood and simply landed on her face. Remember too that all the prosecution had was a photoshopped version of the duct tape, the heart, over the mouth as it "might" appear. It was not a real photograph. So again, there is more than "reasonable doubt" that duct tape (which the prosecution uses as it's primary murder tool) is even at issue, as well as whether the body had in fact been moved around, and if so from where? A few feet or a few miles? Since no one can answer that, it is reasonable doubt.
That's just silly
Reasonable doubt as to the drowning accident comes directly from George Anthony, whether he said he "believed it" to be an accident or he actually claimed it was. At the very least, HE is the one who plants the reasonable doubt. No one else.

It does not. You can't make things up he never said that and it does not go towards manner of death.

awwww , poor nancys . cant handle the truth . the whining begins . want some meat tenderizer for your crow ? the trial has just restarted , watch and learn . lol ! but that requires an open mind which obviously you arent capable of . you only hear what serves nancys purpose .

Let it roll off. They're not going to change their positions, because they won't admit they might be wrong, even about a few minor things.

LOL if you are really backing up that idiot timesplitter it shows how delusional you are.:lol:

And just what have you contributed that's so brilliant?

Talk about people who need to grow up. What the fuck is WRONG with you people? Others are entitled to an opinion other than the mass media's and the mass hysterical following that the mass media has. And we have a right to that opinion whether or not you and the other high-fivers here think you can shut us up just by some boorish fratboy insults!!!

Motherfucker I wasn't even talking to you, shut the fuck up.:thup:

Since today it seems to be two against a half-dozen (more probably later), I'll defend that other person. If you don't like it, tough. Feel better now that you've got the word FUCK in there twice?

That other person you are defending is a fucking retard with the typing skills of a brain dead monkey, good luck with that champ. :thup:

Today on rebuttal:
Compliance officer:

- 3/21/08 Activity throughout the afternoon on C. Anthony's terminal until 15:06:29 C.T. that is 4:06

It's against policy for someone to use someone else's computer. It's a compliance issue.

There would never be a time where a worker would be at home and receive comp time as if at work - that would be illegal.

Records show that Cindy was doing work and making changes to patient records on Gentiva's computer during the time frame when somebody was on the Anthony desktop computer looking up neck breaking and "how to make chloroform"

Cindy lied to protect ICA who was doing the searches. Can you say pre-meditation?

By whom?

Sorry, but regardless of anything the prosecution, media, or even you say, there is NO PROOF that Casey Anthony murdered her child.

I have to say, Grace, you in particular really surprise me with your inhuman perspectives on this. I say that only because in other topics/threads, you don't come across as just another bully who tries to gain favor by acting like a know-it-all bitch (or bastard as the case may be) or someone who is eager to jump into the mob mentality fray. There are a hundred explanations as to why people "act" the way they do at any given point in their lives. And you don't know WHY Casey chose to act out, so calling her a "pig" is over the top.

Remind us again Maggie how you don't take part in petty nastiness :eusa_hand:

You said early on:
No, the defense made a direct accusation against Casey's father. If those allegations are proven untrue, those three lawyers are toast and won't ever practice law again, plus unimaginable damages awarded in a nice defamation lawsuit against them. Do you really think they would risk that? Something's going on; they know something that has never been exposed before.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-and-justice-system/166672-casey-anthony-5.html
What does that comment have to do with petty nastiness? Did I preface it with "No, you fucking moron or something equally as nasty? I made a statement, based on my experience in the legal profession where I have indeed seen that happen, but I did not present it in a nasty way.There was no need to.

Bolded: You were simply wrong. No. Anything said in open court during a trial or other proceeding is absolutely privileged from any civil suit such as libel or slander. -- Judge O.H. Eaton

Red: Well? Nothing, the defense rested with nothing. How do you justify your holding on to that unproven accusation as truth?

As you well know, R.D., when someone lashes out at me, I'm fully capable of giving it right back. I also don't start out any any post, ever, by out and out calling someone a name. If you can find one where I have ever done that, then I shall bow to your superiority. Do you really want me to name names of other members of USMB who are not posting in this thread but who are indeed bitches and bastards who can never, ever say anything at all without lacing it with insults? I don't think I need to go there, but you get my gist.

If you say so:rolleyes:

Now how about answer the questions regarding the trial in that post too?

Today on rebuttal:
Compliance officer:

By whom?

Sorry, but regardless of anything the prosecution, media, or even you say, there is NO PROOF that Casey Anthony murdered her child.

Yes, she should be released right away and President Obama should award her the Medal of Honor and a check for $100 million. :thup:

The lovely Cruz did too before she didn't.

As for the rest of the post - sometimes I think you are watching a different trial than most of us are watching.
I totally agree. The one I watch picks up on every nuance, including body language, embellishments of truth, outright lies, and bias.
:eusa_hand:

Prosecution just proved that Cindy Anthony was at work at the time the chloroform searches were done on the home computer. Cindy lied under oath.

Why? Will she be allowed to testify? In any event, was it determined that chloroform was present in Caylee's body at all? Or even in "great quantities" (which was debunked early on) in the trunk of Casey's car?

Today on rebuttal:
Compliance officer:

By whom?

By whom what?

Cindy lied - what don't you understand?

Today on rebuttal:
Compliance officer:

By whom?

Yes, she should be released right away and President Obama should award her the Medal of Honor and a check for $100 million. :thup:

perhaps she could pay her debt to society with an entertaining reality show

She lied to cover her daughter, I could tell just by looking at her.

She would have known about that computer search long before testifying, so why did she attempt to backtrack now? What happened in the last two weeks to make her want to protect her daughter? Does Cindy now know exactly what happened? Does Lee?

Forum List

Back