Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anybody watch the news lately? She's smiling and jovial, like nothing ever happened.
OD in a roach motel would be fitting, as one member already has stated.

When it comes to the Casey Anthony case I wish that America had sharia law.

It would be easy to find tens of thousands of Americans willing to cast the first stone. :cool:

Well not lieterally asshole.

Yes literally.

If she tried walking down the street of any city unprotected.

Before she reached the end of the block that would be 1000 people surrounding her.

She would be lucky to make it out of there unharmed. :evil:

It would be easy to find tens of thousands of Americans willing to cast the first stone. :cool:

Only if they were muslims.

I certainly wouldn't, nor anyone I know. As a Daughter of the American Revolution, the rights and freedoms we have here in America are precious to me.

We still believe that it is better for 10 guilty people to go free than to imprison one innocent person. I am aware it is not that way in your country or your religion. In fact, it would seem that sex is the most important reason a muslim can find to kill someone over. I doubt this child would be worth much under sharia law.

I'll never forget once when a young medical resident from Saudi left my clinical area for another. He left several treatment plans undone, and when he thought about them he called. I told him yes they were not done. He asked what would happen. I told him in jest that I would just have to hunt him down and shoot him. It got REAL quiet on his end of the line. Then I told him, I would do them for him and don't think another thing about them.

I told one of my friends who had just returned from Desert Storm. Her response, that is probably what would have happened to him in HIS country.

We don't want your sharia law. Even if the prisons are emptied out tonight, I don't want your barbaric ways and laws here.

Last edited:

Well not lieterally asshole.

Yes literally.

Before she reached the end of the block that would be 1000 people surrounding her.

She will be in Playboy or maybe Hustler. You are a man. You will buy a copy and look at her. Then you will heave a big rock beause she let you do that.

Last edited:
This is America. Casey Anthony was acquitted of a criminal charge AND she has become a national pass time. No one is going to give that up. My son says there is no such thing as bad publicity, and I have come to believe it. She was acquitted. It's time to move on. There will be another like her in short order who will then bump her off as the national pass time.

Last edited:

There are people out there right now planning some unfortunate "accident" happening to her, I'm sure of it. Her and her attorneys might want to tone down their celebrations that she will be out soon.

And you might want to tone down this line of rhetoric before YOU get a call from the FBI.

Yes literally.

Uh, there are plenty of white Americans ready to punch her lights out. Muslims couldn't care less about this trial. :cuckoo:

I am sure there are people who would like to know who they are.

First of all, I am an American citizen Little Miss Sunshine.

And I am not a second-class citizen as you would like me to be.

So you can just stuff your condescending attitude towards me and American Muslims..

We do not need your approval or validation about anything. :evil:

I am sure there are people who would like to know who they are.

I do wish you'd try to make just a little sense every now and then..

ROFL. Claiming to know people who are after Casey Anthony is not a prudent thing to do on the internet.

Moron. Nobody here is encouraging this behavior, everyone is acknowledging the fact that she could be in danger. Her lawyer even admitted it in an interview.

You are the one hating Muslims right now.. Maybe you have something to fear? What do you know about Muslims going after Casey? :lol:

So you can just stuff your condescending attitude towards me and American Muslims..

You make yourself a second class whatever when you spout off about wanting sharia law in America. Many people have died for the freedoms and protections we have now. Are you willing to die to get your noxious laws here? Your kind of justice is what we came here to get away from. Surely you don't think you will bring it here without a fight.

You make yourself a second class whatever when you spout off about wanting sharia law in America. Many people have died for the freedoms and protections we have now. Are you willing to die to get your noxious laws here? Your kind of justice is what we came here to get away from. Surely you don't think you will bring it here without a fight.

Hater.

Hater.

Fucker.

Hater.

Fucker.

Now, now.. Try to keep your hate filled chin up "sunshine". :lol:

No retard, I do not make myself a second class citizen just because you say so.

I have worn our country's uniform in a time of war and receive an Honorable Discharge.

So I don't need a lecture from you about loyalty or patriotism.

You have the exact same "one" vote as I do concerning any issue.

So you need to get off of your "I'm a true American" high horse.

Because Muslim Americans are here to stay and will be an even greater part of the political process in the future.

Forum List

Back