Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Immanuel is incorrect: the prosecution could have won the case with the evidence it had in erasing reasonable doubt. The prosecution failed to educate the jurors on just what circumstantial evidence is, how it is used in trials, and how circumstantially Casey was the only one who could have, beyond reasonable doubt, killed her daughter.

Sunshine is correct in that the prosecutor will be remembered for a long, long time who let the killer go free.

Disagree. The prosecution team did very well with the evidence they had, they explained in detail throughout, in rebuttal and their closing arguments were spectacular.

The jury screwed up, there was a third charge that would have kept her in jail but wouldn't have included the DP. The judge explained it and the PT explained it. They were anxious to get the hell out of there, it was a holiday and one was going on a cruise. They definately screwed up.

She walks because her jury was a stupid as OJ's.

Immanuel is incorrect: the prosecution could have won the case with the evidence it had in erasing reasonable doubt. The prosecution failed to educate the jurors on just what circumstantial evidence is, how it is used in trials, and how circumstantially Casey was the only one who could have, beyond reasonable doubt, killed her daughter.

Sunshine is correct in that the prosecutor will be remembered for a long, long time who let the killer go free.

Disagree. The prosecution team did very well with the evidence they had, they explained in detail throughout, in rebuttal and their closing arguments were spectacular.

The jury screwed up, there was a third charge that would have kept her in jail but wouldn't have included the DP. The judge explained it and the PT explained it. They were anxious to get the hell out of there, it was a holiday and one was going on a cruise. They definately screwed up.

She walked because despite all the evidence, the prosecution could not rule out the possibility that someone else committed the crime. The defense did not need to prove that Casey did not commit the crime. They only needed to prove that someone else could have done it. Hell, they did not even have to prove it. They only needed to insinuate it.

Immie

There are two people in the United States is if they somehow died or got killed.

That most people would just shrugged her shoulders and say "good"

Casey Anthony and OJ Simpson. :doubt:

Casey maybe. Not OJ. He has all of black America in the palm of his hand. I've never met a single black person who said they believe he is guilty. Not one.

I'm half black. He is NOT guilty.

I'm of African descent. OJ is a vile filthy scumbag double murderer. Only complete imbeciles and filthy dishonest utter morons pretend that he didn't do those murderers.

I think one of the jurors said they walked her because they did not want her to die, and they did not understand that they could have hit her with the lesser that would not have involved the death penalty. Whether this is true or not, i don't know - but if it is, they were idiots, because, of course, that was all explained to them.

Disagree. Her Puertorican attorney was superb. His closing argument was spectacular.

She walks because the prosecution rushed to judgment without any evidence.

I heard most of the evidence presented. I would have said guilty, but not so sure i would have gone with the premeditated. I'd have to hear more argument on that. But I lean towards it.

I heard most of the evidence presented. I would have said guilty, but not so sure i would have gone with the premeditated. I'd have to hear more argument on that. But I lean towards it.

I would have voted guilty as well, I don't care if everyone else in the room didn't.

Linda Drane Burdick asked who would benefit most if Caylee was gone? There was no question, it wouldn't be the grandparents or her brother, how do they benefit? The one who benefitted was the party girl with the brand new tattoo.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

She walked because despite all the evidence, the prosecution could not rule out the possibility that someone else committed the crime. The defense did not need to prove that Casey did not commit the crime. They only needed to prove that someone else could have done it. Hell, they did not even have to prove it. They only needed to insinuate it.

Immie

Yep.

I imagine the rest of her life will be hell anyway.

The jury did a difficult job. They complied with their oaths in the face of very likely public opinion.

It is not their lack of intelligence that led to the acquittal.

It was not a prosecutorial screw up.

It was not a stirring defense.

It was simply a lack of actual evidence of how the poor girl died and who was responsible for her death.

The jury did a difficult job. They complied with their oaths in the face of very likely public opinion.

It is not any lack of intelligence on their part that led to the acquittal.

It was not a prosecutorial screw up.

It was not a stirring defense.

It was simply a lack of actual evidence of how the poor girl died and who was responsible for her death.

There are two people in the United States is if they somehow died or got killed.

Casey maybe. Not OJ. He has all of black America in the palm of his hand. I've never met a single black person who said they believe he is guilty. Not one.

Pfft I'm half black and he is guilty, fuck him.:evil:

I'm half black. He is NOT guilty.

So now I'm curious. Do you guys like obie doodle and Halle Barry claim to be black? Oh and btw,, I'm white with a lot of freckles,, he's guilty as shit and I'm glad his azz is rotting in prison..

FWIW: We are ALL "out of Africa" so we can ALL claim to be black.

And OJ is a scumbag murdering piece of shit who literally got away with murder (times two) due to a racist idiot jury, a dishonest defense team, an imbecilic & incompetent prosecutorial team and a truly sub-standard judge.

Casey Anthony is very likely the killer, but the proof truly was not there.

I think one of the jurors said they walked her because they did not want her to die, and they did not understand that they could have hit her with the lesser that would not have involved the death penalty. Whether this is true or not, i don't know - but if it is, they were idiots, because, of course, that was all explained to them.

This proves they are dumb as shit. I sat and listened to the Judge's instructions. I understood them. Why didn't these brain dead individuals? I'm sick to death of them, they are still coming out in public saying they know she did it but the state didn't prove it. Hell, I'm still asking if the state didn't prove it how the hell do they know it??? They are sure helping alot with Casey's saftey issuse with these stupid statements aren't they?

And OJ is a scumbag murdering piece of shit who literally got away with murder (times two) due to a racist idiot jury, a dishonest defense team, an imbecilic & incompetent prosecutorial team and a truly sub-standard judge.

Ya know that deshorwitz guy was on some show and he actually said the justice system isn't about truth, if you are looking for truth look elsewhere. I"m paraphrasing but that's the jist of what he said.

Hey, I just heard that next Tuesday, Casey is to be deposed in the Zannie the Nannie civil suit.

This is the first time she's had to testify under oath. She won't have Zannie to blame so what will her lies be this time?

Ya know that deshorwitz guy was on some show and he actually said the justice system isn't about truth, if you are looking for truth look elsewhere. I"m paraphrasing but that's the jist of what he said.

He's right, the justice system isn't about truth.

Yes, but what the hell does his skin color have to do with anything?

I really don't get this. He seemed guilty and a POS. It doesn't matter if he is black or white.

Forum List

Back