Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Many were saying the same type of thing about OJ Simpson. There is a perverse segment of society that has a strange fascination with celebrity of any kind. She'll exist in that vacuum until her own demons get her.

So I don't need a lecture from you about loyalty or patriotism.

But you do need a lecture about American jurisprudence.

Because Muslim Americans are here to stay and will be an even greater part of the political process in the future.

I would submit their religion play no role whatsoever, making such considerations moot. Participate as Americans first and only.

Because Muslim Americans are here to stay and will be an even greater part of the political process in the future.

I would submit their religion play no role whatsoever, making such considerations moot. Participate as Americans first and only.

Islam is not JUST a religion. It is a way of life. So your suggestion is moot.

Islam is not JUST a religion. It is a way of life. So your suggestion is moot.

Yepppppppppppppp.

When it comes to the Casey Anthony case I wish that America had sharia law.

It would be easy to find tens of thousands of Americans willing to cast the first stone. :cool:

Well not lieterally asshole.

Yes literally.

If she tried walking down the street of any city unprotected.

Before she reached the end of the block that would be 1000 people surrounding her.

She would be lucky to make it out of there unharmed. :evil:

In that case let me remind Ms Anthony that she has a right to life and to bear arms to defend the same. Blast away , Casey.

Last edited:
Well not lieterally asshole.

Yes literally.

Before she reached the end of the block that would be 1000 people surrounding her.

In that case let me remind Ms Anthony that she has a right to life and to bear arms to defend the same. Blast away , Casey.

Ha! I heard the witch is comtemplating moving to another country. WORKS FOR ME!
May I suggest Iran?

Yes literally.

Ha! I heard the witch is comtemplating moving to another country. WORKS FOR ME!
May I suggest Iran?
Not until her lawsuit trial is over with the Zanny Nanny who claims her lie put her life in danger from people who thought she murdered Caylee on account of her saying she had taken and hidden Caylee.

If she moves to a foreign country, she will have to pick a country that has people as gullible as her jury population. Oh, wait. She already lives there.

Last edited:
There are two people in the United States is if they somehow died or got killed.

That most people would just shrugged her shoulders and say "good"

Casey Anthony and OJ Simpson. :doubt:

Last edited:
There are two people in the United States is if they somehow died or got killed.

Casey maybe. Not OJ. He has all of black America in the palm of his hand. I've never met a single black person who said they believe he is guilty. Not one.

Last edited:
Caylee's tree rent by lightning:

a364008761a7e2475396ce73234e7559.jpg

Story and Credits

I have the "facts" as they have been laid out by the press and am absolutely convinced that Casey Anthony is at the very least a co-conspirator in the murder of her daughter.

And therein lies the problem. People should have watched the live feed of the trial. Not the court of HLN public opinion.

What I did watch of the court feed told me exactly what was going to happen. She was found not guilty. The prosecution did not have the evidence to convict her. They never should have brought this case to trial. It would have taken a dumb shit jury to convict her on the evidence presented.

Most of us would like to see her rot in prison, but the case was not one that could be won with the evidence available based upon "reasonable doubt".

Immie

I have the "facts" as they have been laid out by the press and am absolutely convinced that Casey Anthony is at the very least a co-conspirator in the murder of her daughter.

And therein lies the problem. People should have watched the live feed of the trial. Not the court of HLN public opinion.

What I did watch of the court feed told me exactly what was going to happen. She was found not guilty. The prosecution did not have the evidence to convict her. They never should have brought this case to trial. It would have taken a dumb shit jury to convict her on the evidence presented.

Most of us would like to see her rot in prison, but the case was not one that could be won with the evidence available based upon "reasonable doubt".

Immie

I read somewhere this was the last case for the prosecutor who is retiring. I guess he wanted to go out with a bang. He did. But not the way he thought. There will probably be a movie about him as well.

Immanuel is incorrect: the prosecution could have won the case with the evidence it had in erasing reasonable doubt. The prosecution failed to educate the jurors on just what circumstantial evidence is, how it is used in trials, and how circumstantially Casey was the only one who could have, beyond reasonable doubt, killed her daughter.

Sunshine is correct in that the prosecutor will be remembered for a long, long time who let the killer go free.

Immie

I read somewhere this was the last case for the prosecutor who is retiring. I guess he wanted to go out with a bang. He did. But not the way he thought. There will probably be a movie about him as well.

Jeff Ashton was scheduled to retire in December. The announcement post 'the verdict' was a surprise and the 'reasons' behind the sudden decision are hush hush.

Well.......the bitch is gonna be released on the 17 of this month, next Sunday to be exact.

Hope she gets her ass kicked at least once a month for the rest of her life.

Casey maybe. Not OJ. He has all of black America in the palm of his hand. I've never met a single black person who said they believe he is guilty. Not one.

Pfft I'm half black and he is guilty, fuck him.:evil:

I'm half black. He is NOT guilty.

Forum List

Back