Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very interesting, with the defense experts all that the State can do is poke holes, not conclusively directly argue against it. Circumstantial evidence cases piss me off. What a weak case.

Did I just hear about DNA being found on the tape??????

Cripes, I missed that too!
I have a terrible headache, that on top of it being almost 100 degrees outside, and I'm having to move crap around my apartment for them to put new flooring down.....I am in one of those *UGH* moods :eusa_eh:

Side bar because JB just said the prosecution wouldn't let them (him) do DNA testing??

Side bar because JB just said the prosecution wouldn't let them (him) do DNA testing??

And the judge already announced that Wednesday will be a short day. He told the attorneys that it was because of him, so if they don't get much further today, they won't get much done tomorrow either.

And the judge already announced that Wednesday will be a short day. He told the attorneys that it was because of him, so if they don't get much further today, they won't get much done tomorrow either.

Well, I can go to the grocery store :lol::lol:

April Wahlin :eek:

Last edited:
Actually Sunshine, I did not say I thought she was guilty after only hearing one side of this case, I have always felt from the get-go....from day one.....before the trial even started- that Casey Anthony was most definitely involved in the disappearance of her little girl, and I still feel that way, and that she is indeed guilty, of something sinister.
The trial didn't have to begin to make me think that...so now, I'll just wait and see how the trial plays out and once it gets to the jury, it's theirs. We can only sit back and wait and wonder, what thoughts must be going thru their minds. And the verdict, whatever it may be, will be the one everyone has to accept.

That has been where my thoughts have been headed as well. I think the parents were also involved. An accidental death seems likely. The story about the mom questioning Casey about the whereabouts of the child is as likely to be made up as anything else.;

Think about THIS: What kind of parents would sit back and let their daughter take the rap for capital murder when they were also involved? How would you feel sitting there watching them do that to you? Maybe it's a strategy, but I can't believe that anyone has a handle on human behavior well enough to play that game.

How are any of us to know her parents were even involved??
She's the one on trial, not her parents. Evidently the legal system feels confident they have the right person on trial.

I wasn't aware that the legal system 'feels.' But if it does, I'm sure the legal system has 'felt' it had the right person on trial many many times. Check out The Innocence Project: http://www.innocenceproject.org/?gclid=CPXOp-GRyKkCFZJR7AodimaAqQ

unfortunatly , just like nancy grace , most of you have blinders on . also you have a crooked prosecuter who has made a complete mockery of the legal system . this entire case is based on guesswork and very sloppy police work . for one thing ask yourself this , why would george leave a note and drive an hour and a half to daytona to commit suicide if he wasnt guilty ? get real people . the defense case makes way more sense than the states bs fabricated evidence . the state did not prove its case to me in any way shape or form . yes she looks guilty , george looks guilty , lee looks guilty , cindy looks guilty , procecuter jeff dipshit is definatly guilty . why is he afraid of the defense witnesses telling their opinions or truth ? objection ! objection ! freaking moron ! his attitude im sure has already pushed some jurors toward NOT GUILTY due to his attitude and trying to manipulate witnesses by refusing to depose them just because hes scared of a truthfull opinion . heres the facts folks , all it is going to take is ONE JUROR LIKE ME TO VOTE NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS , SHE WALKS DUE TO PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT IN THE EYES OF THE JURY. THE STATE DID NOT PROVE ITS CASE , DID NOT CONNECT CASEY TO THE CRIME . REASONABLE DOUBT WILL SET HER FREE . CHOKE ON THAT NANCY !

Mentally deranged moron, I personally have no love for Nancy Grace either, but I don't hate her. So get over your jealousy of her success. If you're a loser, don't blame her for it. Just saying. ;)

Anyway idiot, Did you ever think about the fact that maybe George realized that his daughter very well did murder his grandChild? Did that ever enter into your warped red diaper doper baby mind? Can even a bottomfeeding robot like yourself even comprehend what that would do to a father, and then a grandfather? I suppose you don't have a family and are not married?

How would you face or understand that your own daughter killed her own daughter (and who he deeply loved more than anything)? Try hard. Try really, really hard and think about other peoples feelings instead of your hero Casey the child killer.

So yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah rant away you mentally ill pop in, last quarter fraud. What? Do you play bunkO with maggie, or do you just paint sunshine's toe nails when she call's for an appointment?

I dunno. I do know this though, If there truly is just one single juror on this case who thinks like you (and that very well could be the case in fucked up amerika today), Then you might very well be correct for the first time in your pathetic existence on this panet.

1st post here eh? :eusa_shhh: Hey, I could be wrong, but it really sounds to me like Maggie and Sunshine payed off some dumbshit who cleans their septic tank out to register here in order to fight their battle for them. :razz:

1617.gif
~BH

LOL. I'm pretty sure my septic tank guy doesn't do discussion boards. But he DOES like gourmet coffee~ :tongue:

unfortunatly , just like nancy grace , most of you have blinders on . also you have a crooked prosecuter who has made a complete mockery of the legal system . this entire case is based on guesswork and very sloppy police work . for one thing ask yourself this , why would george leave a note and drive an hour and a half to daytona to commit suicide if he wasnt guilty ? get real people . the defense case makes way more sense than the states bs fabricated evidence . the state did not prove its case to me in any way shape or form . yes she looks guilty , george looks guilty , lee looks guilty , cindy looks guilty , procecuter jeff dipshit is definatly guilty . why is he afraid of the defense witnesses telling their opinions or truth ? objection ! objection ! freaking moron ! his attitude im sure has already pushed some jurors toward NOT GUILTY due to his attitude and trying to manipulate witnesses by refusing to depose them just because hes scared of a truthfull opinion . heres the facts folks , all it is going to take is ONE JUROR LIKE ME TO VOTE NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS , SHE WALKS DUE TO PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT IN THE EYES OF THE JURY. THE STATE DID NOT PROVE ITS CASE , DID NOT CONNECT CASEY TO THE CRIME . REASONABLE DOUBT WILL SET HER FREE . CHOKE ON THAT NANCY !

Mentally deranged moron, I personally have no love for Nancy Grace either, but I don't hate her. So get over your jealousy of her success. If you're a loser, don't blame her for it. Just saying. ;)

Anyway idiot, Did you ever think about the fact that maybe George realized that his daughter very well did murder his grandChild? Did that ever enter into your warped red diaper doper baby mind? Can even a bottomfeeding robot like yourself even comprehend what that would do to a father, and then a grandfather? I suppose you don't have a family and are not married?

How would you face or understand that your own daughter killed her own daughter (and who he deeply loved more than anything)? Try hard. Try really, really hard and think about other peoples feelings instead of your hero Casey the child killer.

So yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah rant away you mentally ill pop in, last quarter fraud. What? Do you play bunkO with maggie, or do you just paint sunshine's toe nails when she call's for an appointment?

I dunno. I do know this though, If there truly is just one single juror on this case who thinks like you (and that very well could be the case in fucked up amerika today), Then you might very well be correct for the first time in your pathetic existence on this panet.

1st post here eh? :eusa_shhh: Hey, I could be wrong, but it really sounds to me like Maggie and Sunshine payed off some dumbshit who cleans their septic tank out to register here in order to fight their battle for them. :razz:

1617.gif
~BH

LOL. I'm pretty sure my septic tank guy doesn't do discussion boards. But he DOES like gourmet coffee~ :tongue:

I'll bet you know that, too, based on your lifestyle. Thanks for voluntarily disclosing, sunshine!

That has been where my thoughts have been headed as well. I think the parents were also involved. An accidental death seems likely. The story about the mom questioning Casey about the whereabouts of the child is as likely to be made up as anything else.;

Think about THIS: What kind of parents would sit back and let their daughter take the rap for capital murder when they were also involved? How would you feel sitting there watching them do that to you? Maybe it's a strategy, but I can't believe that anyone has a handle on human behavior well enough to play that game.

How are any of us to know her parents were even involved??
She's the one on trial, not her parents. Evidently the legal system feels confident they have the right person on trial.

I wasn't aware that the legal system 'feels.' But if it does, I'm sure the legal system has 'felt' it had the right person on trial many many times. Check out The Innocence Project: The Innocence Project - Home

Well aware. Look at Cindy Sommer's case.

Another thing that I'm gonna rant about. The clear badgering of "experts" presented by the defense team, and the clear attempt to "cheapen" the "value" of an expert's testimony by the State (Ashton) and the media is truly annoying and lacks objectivity. The testimony of the well respected Dr. Werner Spitz was skimmed over and was really eye popping to me. Dr. Werner Spitz raised more reasonable doubt in my mind than can be overcome by the tactics of the slimy Ashton.

The judge doesn't seem to think there is any "badgering" taking place, he has the authority to stop such things, amirite??

Judges can abuse their discretion. And abuse of discretion has been a frequent accusation in appeals.

Here the link to an article, it was an FBI agent who made the statement, the stain he saw was that of a small child.

FBI Docs: Stain Shaped Like Child's Body In Casey's Trunk - News Story - WFTV Orlando

And btw Maggie, are you calling little Caylee ANTHONY, an animal?? I stated I read where an expert said the stain in Casey's car was that of a small child. And you replied with...well, it's above for all to read....and you end it with, it could be in the shape of some OTHER animal????? Damn you.

It's obvious you don't comprehend what you read.

In your link, the emails ALL are hesitant to actually say for sure. They are replete with "appears to be an outline," and "what may be a back, a bottom," etc.

And no, I did not call Caylee Anthony an animal. Nice try.

Apparently, you skipped english in your schooling. It's obvious you don't read what you type.

I was looking for confirming words such as IS an outline, or IS a back, a bottom... That's the English training I had in school. Speculation isn't affirmative.

In Session ALWAYS cuts to commercials right during the heart of the defense's case. Here this expert is totally disproving the theory that the duct tape was on Caylee prior to her decomposing, and that Casey's DNA would have "worn off" and they cut to a fu**ing commercial? If that was an expert presented by Ashton there is no way they go to this commercial break.

The jury still gets to hear it. :lol:

Thank you Kiki, that will work for me too. As long as Casey sits in a prison cell, I will be satisfied. But if she gets the death penalty, I won't lose any sleep over that either. I just want her off the streets and into a cold damp crappy ass cell, locked up.

yeah, i can see this charge sticking. trying to find what the range of incarceration might be in florida. but it seems that cause of death is a deciding factor...which we don't have...

i don't know kids, i'll wait for the jury as they are the ones tasked. i'm just not ready to say the state proved its case for capitol one murder.

Duct tape is usually not a good sign.....

Nope. But they can't prove who put it there either, nor even why.

Another thing that I'm gonna rant about. The clear badgering of "experts" presented by the defense team, and the clear attempt to "cheapen" the "value" of an expert's testimony by the State (Ashton) and the media is truly annoying and lacks objectivity. The testimony of the well respected Dr. Werner Spitz was skimmed over and was really eye popping to me. Dr. Werner Spitz raised more reasonable doubt in my mind than can be overcome by the tactics of the slimy Ashton.

The judge doesn't seem to think there is any "badgering" taking place, he has the authority to stop such things, amirite??

Judges can abuse their discretion. And abuse of discretion has been a frequent accusation in appeals.

you are so 'JB's'!!!

1617.gif
~BH

I'll bet you know that, too, based on your lifestyle. Thanks for voluntarily disclosing, sunshine!

Well, he and I are both gainfully employede which does not seem to be the case with you and some others on here. BTW: Have we met before. It seems we have.

yeah, i can see this charge sticking. trying to find what the range of incarceration might be in florida. but it seems that cause of death is a deciding factor...which we don't have...

i don't know kids, i'll wait for the jury as they are the ones tasked. i'm just not ready to say the state proved its case for capitol one murder.

Duct tape is usually not a good sign.....

no it isn't. but damned if i can live a day without it in my home! :lol:

I'd be lost without double-sided tape.

Sunshine, I was trying to discuss the issue with you positively, but this time you decided to be negative anyway. My point is, Just because you have a so-called education, and maybe you very likely do, that's no reason to act like you're above other people engaged in a simple debate of guilt or innocence, know what I mean? I would probably do the same thing from everyday experience in that field, I dunno, but I hope you get my point? :razz:~BH

Guilt or innocence is not a simple debate. I think the trouble that our system goes to to make sure that innocent people do not get punished/killed for something they did not do is an indication of that.

So far I 've been told how little I learned getting my education because I am unwilling to make or encourage a decision on something as critical as a death penalty case while knowing only one side of the evidence. I must have missed the class in which they taught that a verdict is to be rendered with only one side putting on evidence. Kudos to you if you caught that one, because I did not!~ If you look back, that is what most of this thread is. People who have rendered their own verdict based on only one set of evidence, that of the prosecution. Even those who see the holes resort to concepts of law that do not apply after an arrest has been made, like totality of the circumstances. They/you seem not to comprehend what 'beyond a reasonable doubt is'

Reasonable doubt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Actually, You just made yourself out to be a hypocrite, because you have given your opinions on this case just as I have. Someone's "opinion" on the case or her guilt is not the final chapter now is it? It's called a forum where people discuss the case and give their opinions on that specific case.

This isn't Maggie's fucking classroom, and it certainly is not yours. I'll form whatever opinions that I like. Hell, I already assumed she was guilty long before this circus side show of a trial if you want to know the truth. And hey, at the end of the day it don't matter what I think. :razz: Even though you and Maggie prefer to act as if my opinion will influence any outcome. So quit with that weak minded arguement. ~BH

I'm viewing this entire case as a juror should, and as jurors are INSTRUCTED to. Case closed.

Forum List

Back