Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another thing, the way the State has refused true access to evidence, has tried to limit testimony, and the way Ashton conducts himself in court really has me shaking my head. I personally thought this was an open and shut case, I really did. I mean the mom acts crazy, lies about everything, searches on her computer for harmful substances, "beautiful life" translated tattoo, couldn't tell the truth about her daughter being dead or killed, and does hot body contests in her child's absence? As much as I hate Casey Anthony, I would be lying if I didn't say the way the state's attorney Ashton has handled this case has given me some real doubt about the theory the state is presenting. Real doubt. Why doesn't Ashton let the defense present their experts, let the experts testify, and let the facts speak for themselves? I mean if the facts present that Casey Anthony killed her daughter, no expert on the defense side can refute the facts. They can shed doubt on the facts, but can't refute the facts. State's attorney Ashton is the #1 reason why I really doubt the official state's accusations in this matter. Just me. Baez is a scumbag too.

Again the Judge disagrees with you

(By the way any response of defense towards Ashton and any comments of "well he's just doing his job" or "he's trying to keep mythical expert opinions out of court" or whatever, I don't care what anyone else thinks about my opinion. This is my take.)

Ok :doubt: thanks for sharing?

When we are talking about a murder trial this is what I need:

- A murder weapon
- A motive
- Link the defendant to the murder weapon
- Link the defendant to the crime scene or scenes
- Or a confession

What do we have in this case? Weird behavior by the defendant, a smell, no DNA or blood evidence, no linking of the defendant to a murder weapon (tape?), no linking of a defendant to the recovery scene. I'm sorry but the entire world has jumped to conclusions here. Like I said I "think" she's guilty of being involved or taking her daughter's life but in the court of law the burden of proof is on the state and the state hasn't proven without a shadow of a doubt the guilt of this defendant.

Has Casey Anthony been proven to be a liar? Yes. Has Casey Anthony been proven to be a skanky individual? Yes. Has Casey Anthony been proven to be a weirdo? Yes. Has Casey Anthony been proven to be a murderer? No. I'm sorry.

Has Casey Anthony been proven to be a liar? Yes. Has Casey Anthony been proven to be a skanky individual? Yes. Has Casey Anthony been proven to be a weirdo? Yes. Has Casey Anthony been proven to be a murderer? No. I'm sorry.

Don't be sorry. Not everyone thinks the way you do, thank goodness. And you're not a member of the jury, so we aren't worried about your take. And as for your earlier post, regarding there is no murder weapon, try Casey's HANDS.

- A murder weapon
- A motive
- Or a confession

What do we have in this case? Weird behavior by the defendant, a smell, no DNA or blood evidence, no linking of the defendant to a murder weapon (tape?), no linking of a defendant to the recovery scene. I'm sorry but the entire world has jumped to conclusions here. Like I said I "think" she's guilty of being involved or taking her daughter's life but in the court of law the burden of proof is on the state and the state hasn't proven without a shadow of a doubt the guilt of this defendant.

-Duct tape
-Not the law. State does not have to prove motive, although I think they have
-Done and
-Done she lived at the home, had sole access to the car and was Caylee's mother with primary custody and access to the dump site. Add to that the guilt associated with deliberate lies is common sense you can toss out only to find a doubt as easliy as you can assume guilt.
-Aint gonna happen - thats why its a circumstantial case

- A murder weapon
- A motive
- Or a confession

The heart
The Laundry bag
The Winnie the Pooh blanket.
The diary
I have no further doubts....

Don't be sorry. Not everyone thinks the way you do, thank goodness. And you're not a member of the jury, so we aren't worried about your take. And as for your earlier post, regarding there is no murder weapon, try Casey's HANDS.

Show me the DNA evidence, or video linking Casey's hands to the murder of her daughter. I have seen nothing.

I think "thetruthsetufre" is a sock puppet.
They just became a member in June 2011.
They have only made 5 posts and all 5 have been in this thread *sigh*

Show me the DNA evidence, or video linking Casey's hands to the murder of her daughter. I have seen nothing.

Again - circumstantial case

- A murder weapon
- A motive
- Or a confession

-Duct tape
-Not the law. State does not have to prove motive, although I think they have
-Done and
-Done she lived at the home, had sole access to the car and was Caylee's mother with primary custody and access to the dump site. Add to that the guilt associated with deliberate lies is common sense you can toss out only to find a doubt as easliy as you can assume guilt.

This is a capitol murder case.

Capital offenses include but are not limited to:
Murder in the first degree - The planned, premeditated murder of another person.
Treason in time of war.
Espionage in time of war.
Cowardice and fleeing in the face of the enemy in time of war.
Killing a police officer in the commission of a felony.
Killing a kidnap victim.
Killing a carjack victim.

Has a premeditated or planned murder been proven? No. A computer search for chloroform has been proven but not the application.

-Duct tape (where's the fingerprints, DNA or any scientific evidence linking Casey to the tape? There is none.)
-Not the law. State does not have to prove motive, although I think they have (Sure they have to prove motive and premeditation in this type of murder trial)
-Done and (lol the State has NOT linked Casey to any murder weapon, what the hell are you talking about?)
-Done she lived at the home, had sole access to the car and was Caylee's mother with primary custody and access to the dump site. Add to that the guilt associated with deliberate lies is common sense you can toss out only to find a doubt as easliy as you can assume guilt. (Let me elaborate, the state has not proven that Casey Anthony is the one who put her daughter in the woods, has not proven that she is the one who took her daughter's life, the only think they have proven is a smell in a car that is subjective to the eye of the beholder or nose, and items in the home have been linked to Caylee (a house she lived in) but not to the actual murder or death of Caylee via the actions of Casey)

You said it best at the end, it's a circumstantial case, in which the reasonable doubt is very heavy and this is a case based on THEORY not fact.

I think "thetruthsetufre" is a sock puppet.
They just became a member in June 2011.
They have only made 5 posts and all 5 have been in this thread *sigh*

Oohh, DayDreamer? TW?

It's a reg, check out the last post they made. They started out acting like they knew very little regarding the Anthony case (or is it the Anderson's) *haha*...and now they are full blown into listing all the facts.
I say it's a sock puppet all the way!
And that makes them even more pathetic, can't post in their own name.

This is a capitol murder case.

Capital offenses include but are not limited to:
Murder in the first degree - The planned, premeditated murder of another person.
Treason in time of war.
Espionage in time of war.
Cowardice and fleeing in the face of the enemy in time of war.
Killing a police officer in the commission of a felony.
Killing a kidnap victim.
Killing a carjack victim.

Has a premeditated or planned murder been proven? No. A computer search for chloroform has been proven but not the application.

-Duct tape (where's the fingerprints, DNA or any scientific evidence linking Casey to the tape? There is none.)
-Not the law. State does not have to prove motive, although I think they have (Sure they have to prove motive and premeditation in this type of murder trial)
-Done and (lol the State has NOT linked Casey to any murder weapon, what the hell are you talking about?)
-Done she lived at the home, had sole access to the car and was Caylee's mother with primary custody and access to the dump site. Add to that the guilt associated with deliberate lies is common sense you can toss out only to find a doubt as easliy as you can assume guilt. (Let me elaborate, the state has not proven that Casey Anthony is the one who put her daughter in the woods, has not proven that she is the one who took her daughter's life, the only think they have proven is a smell in a car that is subjective to the eye of the beholder or nose, and items in the home have been linked to Caylee (a house she lived in) but not to the actual murder or death of Caylee via the actions of Casey)

You said it best at the end, it's a circumstantial case, in which the reasonable doubt is very heavy and this is a case based on THEORY not fact.

I stopped reading at the bolded. :eusa_hand: You don't know what your talking about.

Let me educate you chatters some more.

First degree murder: a murder that is committed with premeditation or during the course of a serious felony (as kidnapping) or that otherwise (as because of extreme cruelty) requires the most serious punishment under the law.

OK, has a kidnapping been proven here? No. Has the course of a serious felony been proven here? No. The THEORY that child endangerment hasn't been proven, but yet it has been theorized. Has premeditation been proven? No. Just searches for chloroform and self defense on her computer has been shown, but not linked to the actual death of Caylee. Has extreme cruelty been proven? Nope.

Nothing has been proven, just theories as to "reasons why" actions were what they were and I guarantee you there are logical members of this jury who will not convict Casey. Unfortunately, but it's true. The State's Attorney's have a weak circumstantial evidence case and they know it. The weak circumstantial evidence case is exactly why Ashton keeps trying to limit testimony, limited access to evidence, and is using the type of "hide the weasel" tactics you see in court. His actions PROVE he knows this is a weak case.

Forum List

Back