Cash for clunkers...how about cash for your AR15

Mine's only worth $950, but it's not an AR. It's a commie gun. And I don't need the money that bad.

But I do have an old Civil Defense drinking water barrel full of rusty, won out, inoperable rifles and shotguns that are missing parts.

I'd take $100 apiece if any anti-gun organization wants to "take them off the streets." :04:

I'll sell him my M1 carbine for $10k, then I can use that money to buy a nice AR platform rifle, ammo re-loading station & a 4 wheeler.

How about cash for my internal combustion engine-powered car so I can buy a $60k EV and have enough leftover for a $20k - 30k replacement battery once the old one dies?

how_about_no_evil.jpg

I don't need the money...

You'd probably be doing a good thing if you didn't give Biden your AR in exchange for cash. You could get in real trouble for putting weapons in the hands of mentally-unfit people whose son's are drug addicts.

The children thank you.

Mine's only worth $950, but it's not an AR. It's a commie gun. And I don't need the money that bad.

But I do have an old Civil Defense drinking water barrel full of rusty, won out, inoperable rifles and shotguns that are missing parts.

I'd take $100 apiece if any anti-gun organization wants to "take them off the streets." :04:
You are in luck!

In my once proud City of Houston, they will accommodate you in about a week:

1658269461530.png

Don't take the $50 one. They won't know enough about guns to do a function check, I can assure you.

The last time they did this, they paid $100 for a two-by-four with a piece of pipe attached with a black metal packing band. I felt much safer hearing that.

How about Biden and Democrats go into Chicago and NY and other Blue State/City crime-ridden holes and offer all the criminals committing the gun crimes and murder with ILLEGAL guns money to try to get THOSE guns out of circulation / off the streets ...

...and leave us law-abiding citizens the hell alone?!

You are in luck!

View attachment 672064
Don't take the $50 one. They won't know enough about guns to do a function check, I can assure you.

The last time they did this, they paid $100 for a two-by-four with a piece of pipe attached with a black metal packing band. I felt much safer hearing that.

$100 for your AR-15?

Bwuhahahahahaha

You are in luck!

View attachment 672064

That's a racket. They probably get those gift cards donated to them.

You could make out better by standing on the sidewalk across the street from the buyback, and offering cash for people's guns when they walk by. The buyers could get pissy but there's really no law against that.

That's a racket. They probably get those gift cards donated to them.

You could make out better by standing on the sidewalk across the street from the buyback, and offering cash for people's guns when they walk by. The buyers could get pissy but there's really no law against that.
I think that this happened once, but maybe not in Houston. The buyers did indeed get pissy. Being police, they tried to force the issue, but I'm not sure the outcome.

I think that this happened once, but maybe not in Houston. The buyers did indeed get pissy. Being police, they tried to force the issue, but I'm not sure the outcome.
John Gillis didn't like the price Miami Police offered him when he attended a gun buyback event this past March. So he put a sign on his Jeep that read, "I Buy Guns." The cops weren't too fond of that, so after what Gillis describes as some back-and-forth, he was arrested for contracting without a license. The charges were later dropped due to a lack of evidence, according to the Miami-Dade State Attorney's Office.

Getting guns from honest people and ending the free market always seem to go hand in hand.

Forum List

Back