Catch and release system of immigration and the Merican Dream.

the watcher

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2016
Van down by the river
I'm don't think the lack of laws is hurting us, I think the failure to recognize the problem and failure to enforce them might be. Why this is policy is in effect is left to your imagination, but the fact that it is can't be rationally ignored. Now, the current proposed administrations' stance on this is another story altogether.

Harris' legacy as the border Czar speaks for itself. Her performance will go down as the worst blunder in US history. And the bad part is that we're just beginning to experience the negative effects of her total failure. Some of the things illegal aliens bring us are a fentanyl epidemic, human and drug trafficking, rising crime and an inadequate infrastructure to accommodate the additional 20 million uneducated, unskilled, unaffordable and unneeded illegal aliens. Harris is totally incompetent. MAGA.

Last edited:
I'm don't think the lack of laws is hurting us, I think the failure to recognize the problem and failure to enforce them might be. Why this is policy is in effect is left to your imagination, but the fact that it is can't be rationally ignored. Now, the current proposed administrations' stance on this is another story altogether.

Nope, the fact that the laws are unworkable and don't reflect reality is the problem. The vast majority of migrants are law abiding, but because Trump dismantled the immigration system, they really can't pick out the bad apples at this point.

Harris' legacy as the border Czar speaks for itself. Her performance will go down as the worst blunder in US history. And the bad part is that we're just beginning to experience the negative effects of her total failure. Some of the things illegal aliens bring us are a fentanyl epidemic, human and drug trafficking, rising crime and an inadequate infrastructure to accommodate the additional 20 million uneducated, unskilled, unaffordable and unneeded illegal aliens. Harris is totally incompetent. MAGA.
Harris was never the "Border Czar".

Please show me on the org chart where a "Border Czar" is a thing.

Forum List

Back