Catholics voted for Trump 52% - 45% -- an amazing achievement of Democrats to drive so many away

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
The Democrats decided at some point that they no longer needed the support of Catholic voters.

Obama declared war on the Catholic Church with a birth control mandate in Obamacare, with no exception given to religious organizations or charities owned by the Catholic Church.

Hillary Clinton did not even meet us half way on abortion. She advocated repeal of the Hyde Amendment, which was a bipartisan supported policy that prevented the federal government from funding abortions.

When Trump accused Hillary Clinton of supporting partial-birth abortions, a brutal form of abortion that almost all Americans oppose, she did not even bother to deny it.

The selection of Tim Kaine, a Catholic who told a LGBT rally that the Vatican would one day change it's mind on same-sex marriage and make it a sacrament, baffled those of us who wondered whether this man was insane. At the debate with Mike Pence, he proved he was.

Hillary Clinton PROMISED Catholics, she PROMISED, that the only criteria she would look for in Supreme Court Justices would be their support for Roe v. Wade, the decision that yanked the abortion issue out of the hands of elected state legislatures and put it in the hands of unelected federal justices.

Really, it's surprising that Hillary Clinton and the Democrats get any Catholic votes any more, but there are still millions of Catholics who operate under the delusion that Democratic support for the welfare state is consistent with the Catholic Church's teaching that we must help the poor. It is not. Welfare destroys the poor, and makes them poorer, and breaks up their families, and leads them into lives of crime and drug addiction.

I have Catholic relatives who are Dems. I am flabbergasted that these smart, smart people (and they are) manage to be so stupid when it comes to politics.

I have Catholic relatives who are Dems. I am flabbergasted that these smart, smart people (and they are) manage to be so stupid when it comes to politics.

Pssst . If you really are a devote Christian, you can't possibly vote for the sin machine that is Donald Trump.

As important, the Baptists came to the polls. They stayed home when Romney wuz runnin'.

Pssst . If you really are a devote Christian, you can't possibly vote for the sin machine that is Donald Trump.

Timmy passes judgement.........(as B. Kidd crosses himself). Go get a cookie!

Vote for? Election is over, you lost. Take your ball and go home.

Tiny Tim is an idiot.

Tiny Tim is an idiot.

Name calling means you have no response to my argument .

I went to catholic school . I know what Catholics believe . Trump is the opposite of that .

you forgot to bow to the statues

Tiny Tim is an idiot.

I went to catholic school . I know what Catholics believe . Trump is the opposite of that .

lol, I did respond to your post and you are an idiot because of what you said.

Voting is closed! President Trump starts next week!

Tiny Tim is an idiot.

Umm. All you said was "the election is over ". Which is obvious.

The point of the thread was to discuss the catholic vote .

Tiny Tim is an idiot.

Yet, the Baptist vote slam-dunked it for Trump.

Tiny Tim is an idiot.

Um, when you post shit like this: "If you really are a devote Christian, you can't possibly vote for the sin machine that is Donald Trump", then follow it with shit like this: "Umm. All you said was "the election is over ". Which is obvious.", you come off as an idiot.

smh

Tiny Tim is an idiot.

And Hillary matches up with Catholics better?

The only reason the Catholics voted for Trumpet is that they liked his wife's naked pics...

you forgot to bow to the statues
He genuflects so fast he becomes airborne...

Forum List

Back