CAUGHT ON TAPE: Dem Operative Stuffs Ballot Box in Arizona (Video)

Let's ratify the US Constitution for the crybaby liberals who want to steal elections..

NO PHOTO IDS

We won't even put it to a vote because we know liberals lose when the people have a voice.. let's just let some leftist Judge who liberals appointed decide for everyone.. It's the communist manifesto.. LONG LIVE STALINISTs in America!

Ratify? Bubba, it's ALREADY that way. Of course you Klowns prefer going back to white men owning property as the only 'correct' people to vote, right?

I remember the argument over liberal media bias being like this in the beginning.....

They swear on a stack of Korans that there is no media bias. There's no cheating in politics either...... Except when it's a Republican

:argue:

You two don't realize that you have arrived late into a topic which has already trounced anything you have to say.

You are making fools of yourselves. Thought you should know.

You've been promoting voter fraud on this board for years. I destroy you every time. This is no exception. You have NO basis for your position other than your desire to promote and protect election fraud.

You really are delusional aren't you? Here I thought it was just an act

tens of millions of dollars out of a states budget just for a card ... ranks right up there with a trillion dollar purple finger doesn't it ?

Yeah, because no state in the Union has a DMV already in place, right Comrade?

I remember the argument over liberal media bias being like this in the beginning.....

They swear on a stack of Korans that there is no media bias. There's no cheating in politics either...... Except when it's a Republican

:argue:

Liberal bias? Oh right, the 6 Corps who own 90%+ of media is 'liberal'? Oh you mean EDUCATED people work for media and it scares you? lol

Let's ratify the US Constitution for the crybaby liberals who want to steal elections..

NO PHOTO IDS

We won't even put it to a vote because we know liberals lose when the people have a voice.. let's just let some leftist Judge who liberals appointed decide for everyone.. It's the communist manifesto.. LONG LIVE STALINISTs in America!

Ratify? Bubba, it's ALREADY that way. Of course you Klowns prefer going back to white men owning property as the only 'correct' people to vote, right?

Wow, what an intelligent thing to say.. yes, you've caught us.. We want to own people .. CONSERVATIVES are demanding to own slaves, why it;s all the rage.. haven't you heard?? I must have one for Christmas!!

^^^ More proof liberals are nucking futs..

I have to have proper photo ID for insurance?? MY GOD, THAT'S RACIST.... Who the hell do these insurance companies think they are?????

No worries, darlin. Soon the government will implant a nice chip in us all so we don't have to worry about those pesky photo ids, credit cards and other annoyances.
Chip implantation isn't something this girl will ever get.. I will show my drivers license, passport.. but will never allow big daddy gubmint to implant anything under my skin.

You and me both, sister, but playing the devil's advocate for a minute, what's the difference? If we are willing to show an ID on demand for so much, what possible reasonable (I hate that word) reason would a "law-abiding" citizen" have for not wanting the convenience of having it implanted or tattooed to us permanently?

We both know the pitch will be something similar...indeed, they will use the very arguments we make in favor of Voter ID and other such things to make that pitch. Just food for thought. ;)

No worries, darlin. Soon the government will implant a nice chip in us all so we don't have to worry about those pesky photo ids, credit cards and other annoyances.

Yes, but Comrade G5000 will scream that they can't be checked when voting!

:thup:

NO PHOTO IDS

Wow, what an intelligent thing to say.. yes, you've caught us.. We want to own people .. CONSERVATIVES are demanding to own slaves, why it;s all the rage.. haven't you heard?? I must have one for Christmas!!

^^^ More proof liberals are nucking futs..

Thanks, you just showed you have the reading comprehension of a 3rd grader or a TeaTard

So what do we have?

We have an Opening Post which make a completely bogus assumption about a video of a volunteer dropping off ballots he gathered from voters.

We have umpteen cases of voter fraud provided as evidence we need Voter ID, which have all been shown to be impossible to stop with Voter ID.

We have umpteen cases of voter fraud provided which were committed in states which already have Voter ID, thus unequivocally proving that Voter ID does not stop fraud. The hilarious part is that these examples were provided by Voter ID advocates as proof we need Voter ID! :laugh:

All the proponents of Voter ID have left is to send in the clowns, who have arrived right on schedule.

What we have is a petulant fool who demands election fraud.

Say Comrade, I read that the Russians got millions of credit card numbers from Target.

Since ID didn't stop this fraud, stores are racist if the ask for ID when using a credit card, right?

LOL

You have no argument, you've never had an argument. You simply stomp your feet and wail because you want your party to win, and it need fraud to do so,

I have to have proper photo ID for insurance?? MY GOD, THAT'S RACIST.... Who the hell do these insurance companies think they are?????

Chip implantation isn't something this girl will ever get.. I will show my drivers license, passport.. but will never allow big daddy gubmint to implant anything under my skin.

You and me both, sister, but playing the devil's advocate for a minute, what's the difference? If we are willing to show an ID on demand for so much, what possible reasonable (I hate that word) reason would a "law-abiding" citizen" have for not wanting the convenience of having it implanted or tattooed to us permanently?

We both know the pitch will be something similar...indeed, they will use the very arguments we make in favor of Voter ID and other such things to make that pitch. Just food for thought. ;)

Being forced to show I.D. on a traffic stop is profiling and racist.

But see, that's the beauty of chips...they can just scan us all as we drive by, no stopping or profiling required! /sarc

Siamese twins LGS and Uncensored have arrived. That's pretty much the signal the tards have lost.

Isn't it rich?
Are we a pair?
Me here at last on the ground,
You in mid-air.
Send in the clowns.

Don't you love farce?
My fault I fear.
I thought that you'd want what I want.
Sorry, my dear.
But where are the clowns?
Quick, send in the clowns.
Don't bother, they're here.

Poor G5000 - you've never offered a rational reason to not verify the identity of a voter, and you never will.

This is what, the 50th thread of this sort that I've kicked your ass on this subject.

You know, it isn't because I'm so much smarter or so much better at debate, it's because you have no rational foundation for your claim.

The irrefutable fact is that there is only one reason to oppose voter ID - and that reason is that you support fraud.

But see, that's the beauty of chips...they can just scan us all as we drive by, no stopping or profiling required! /sarc

Sort of like Germany.

I like their system. They stop you and fine you on the spot. Give em any lip and the fine increases.

You wouldn't like it, sweety, I just lay there and sweat. :p

I wasn't talking to you.

You're going to have to work on your comebacks,........oh , and wait for someone to talk to you so you can comeback.

I was displaying my warped sense of humor, sunshine. I apologize if it caused your panties to get all bunched and cause chaffing to your coochie.

No, I wasn't upset. At least you show some sense of humor.

Siamese twins LGS and Uncensored have arrived. That's pretty much the signal the tards have lost.

Isn't it rich?
Are we a pair?
Me here at last on the ground,
You in mid-air.
Send in the clowns.

Don't you love farce?
My fault I fear.
I thought that you'd want what I want.
Sorry, my dear.
But where are the clowns?
Quick, send in the clowns.
Don't bother, they're here.

Poor G5000 - you've never offered a rational reason to not verify the identity of a voter, and you never will.

This is what, the 50th thread of this sort that I've kicked your ass on this subject.

You know, it isn't because I'm so much smarter or so much better at debate, it's because you have no rational foundation for your claim.

The irrefutable fact is that there is only one reason to oppose voter ID - and that reason is that you support fraud.
Actually, you are smarter than Goober5000.. easily.

Forum List

Back