CAUGHT ON TAPE: Dem Operative Stuffs Ballot Box in Arizona (Video)

<sniffle sniffle> Let's all cry on queue for the batshit crazy liberals who want to use a false narrative to push for FRAUDULENT voting.. 1, 2, 3

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

How awful.. you have to actually take out your ID to vote.. where's the tears when you have to take it out for government benefits?? LET'S HEAR IT.. NO ONE NEEDS ID for freebies from UNCLE SAME.. ITS RACISTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT FREE SHIT FOR EVERYONE

TARD: I have to hop on one leg if I break my leg. Therefore, I should have to hop on one leg to vote.

That's how stupid the argument that you have to show an ID to buy liquor and therefore should to vote sounds.

<sniffle sniffle> Let's all cry on queue for the batshit crazy liberals who want to use a false narrative to push for FRAUDULENT voting.. 1, 2, 3

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

How awful.. you have to actually take out your ID to vote.. where's the tears when you have to take it out for government benefits?? LET'S HEAR IT.. NO ONE NEEDS ID for freebies from UNCLE SAME.. ITS RACISTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT FREE SHIT FOR EVERYONE
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I want to waste taxpayer dollars on a completely ineffective Voter ID fraud prevention government program!

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't want to show my ID.. LOL

Previously Legal WI Voters Turned Away at Polls Tuesday as GOP's New Photo ID Restrictions Begin
Vet told Veteran's ID invalid for voting, others completely disenfranchised in first roll-out of Republican anti-voter law...

92-Year Old Woman Loses Right to Vote Due to Expired Drivers License in Alabama
State GOP's voter suppression law working as designed; Why has DoJ not challenged it yet?...

D
Just as you are doing by saying "there is no quest for truth going on." Your statement is that no one cares not for truth. Yet, here I am. Admitting my initial view of the video was wrong, and my seeking truth resulted in admission that my initial view biased by the report, was wrong. IOW you're also suffering from bias in your apparent generalized view of everyone that disagrees with you. Maybe the truth is more that some people are sometimes temporarily blinded by their biases. This likely due to rage or some attempt to circle the wagons around their particular groups that are under attack by the enemy.

We NEVER agree, and I give you MUCH credit for admitting you made a mistake. Good job

But if you'll note, no amount of logic or reason get through to those who REFUSE to open their minds and use the little brains they have left.

Examples are, Obama flooded the US with illegals to win the votes? And Dems stuffing ballots? lol Neither of course will or can be substantiated with ANYTHING other than 'feelings'

Actually there's proof.. which is what this thread is about until you melted down siting phoney studies over Blacks being targeted to show their ID.. Boofuckinghoo, you have to show proper ID to vote..

OK, you are to ignorant to go through the thread and recognize, NO LAW WAS BEING BROKE IN THE VIDEO DUMMY

Bulldog:

You don't think this wasn't investigated do you? Check out this news report on the story. Again, the right wing is just acting childish and trying to twist the truth to support their lies. Maricopa County ballot box mixup - ABC15 Arizona
<Knocks on the STOOPID libruls head> Once more, where's the uproar over Blacks having to show ID for government benefits, to board flights, to enter clubs??????
Don't even need an I.D. cuz some Democrat can just pick names out of the phone book and vote for them. Save them the trouble.
nobody has ever picked out names in an phone book to vote ... reg to vote and voting are two different things ... nobody as ever done what you have suggested ....

You tards can't do it, and never have. I have thrown down the gauntlet for years. You could easily make me choke by providing one case of actual fraud that could only have been stopped or prevented by Voter ID. Wouldn't you love to do that?

And yet you never have. Not once in all these years. That speaks many more volumes than any retard's all caps post.

Because you can't do it.

That's why you have to post a lot of noise. To cover up your complete inability to prove Voter ID is effective.

NO ID'S FOR ANYTHING.. IT'S RACIST..!!!!!!!!!!!!! PHOTO IDS ARE RACIST IN AND OF THEMSELVES!

Glad you agree, you are following the race baiters credo

"I don't want everybody to vote. Elections are not won by a majority of people, they never have been from the beginning of our country and they are not now. As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down"

Paul Weyrich, "father" of the right-wing movement and co-founder of the Heritage Foundation, Moral Majority and various other groups t

Don't even need an I.D. cuz some Democrat can just pick names out of the phone book and vote for them. Save them the trouble.
nobody has ever picked out names in an phone book to vote ... reg to vote and voting are two different things ... nobody as ever done what you have suggested ....
This is why I congratulated him for revealing to the world his total ignorance of the subject matter.

YOU MUST SHOW PROPER PHOTO ID in order to vote.. 1)You must be an American citizen 2)You must be registered to vote 3) You must be 18 yrs of age or older..

Poor liberal blockhead.

In GOP run states, YES some require ID's, like gun licenses are legal but photo ID's from colleges are not *shaking head*

Ever filled out a voter registration form when they ASK if you can legally vote Bubba?

A major probe by the Justice Department between 2002 and 2007 failed to prosecute a single person for going to the polls and impersonating an eligible voter, which the anti-fraud laws are supposedly designed to stop.

Out of the 300 million votes cast in that period

Doesn't prove a damned thing. The system is all done on a secret ballot. Multiple votes can only be picked up when the pollworker is honest. Voting for someone else can be done quite easily if you have a good database to source from. This is why clearing out the residency lists and making sure the folks haven't moved or passed away since the last time they voted. It makes it harder to vote for someone else.

< grins > Look at the leftists going apeshit in this thread.. and they're about to lose power just imagine their animal behavior to come!! LOL

Indeed!! How dare anyone obviously choose you and ask for proper ID! Why the outrage.. I'm sure you melted down, screamed, asked for media coverage and demanded all laws be stricken because you felt offended!!

Yeah, I went all G5000 on them...
You two don't realize that you have arrived late into a topic which has already trounced anything you have to say.

You are making fools of yourselves. Thought you should know.

Don't even need an I.D. cuz some Democrat can just pick names out of the phone book and vote for them. Save them them trouble.

Congratulations. Like all Voter ID tards, you have just revealed you haven't a clue about the electoral process.

Sure.

No way this could be abused by anyone.

FYI, there is no proof that the voters in question agreed with what was on the submitted ballots. I've been hearing about Democrats casting Republican votes as Democrat votes. The only way to assure the person submitting the ballots is honest would be the actual voter doing it electronically, and even that isn't full-proof.

A major probe by the Justice Department between 2002 and 2007 failed to prosecute a single person for going to the polls and impersonating an eligible voter, which the anti-fraud laws are supposedly designed to stop.

A much-hyped investigation in Wisconsin, meanwhile, led to the prosecution of only .0007 percent of the local electorate for alleged voter fraud.

"Our democracy is under siege from an enemy so small it could be hiding anywhere," joked Stephen Colbert.

YOU MUST SHOW PROPER PHOTO ID in order to vote.. 1)You must be an American citizen 2)You must be registered to vote 3) You must be 18 yrs of age or older..

Poor liberal blockhead.

In GOP run states, YES some require ID's, like gun licenses are legal but photo ID's from colleges are not *shaking head*

Ever filled out a voter registration form when they ASK if you can legally vote Bubba?

Doesn't prove a damned thing. The system is all done on a secret ballot. Multiple votes can only be picked up when the pollworker is honest. Voting for someone else can be done quite easily if you have a good database to source from. This is why clearing out the residency lists and making sure the folks haven't moved or passed away since the last time they voted. It makes it harder to vote for someone else.
Which has absolutely nothing to do with using a phone book.

OMG.. I'm going on a cruise and they want me to show photo ID using a passport.. RACISTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT How dare Norwegian Cruise Lines.. I DEMAND JUSTICE!!

Another apples and oranges fallacy mole rears his ugly head.

We need ID to use a credit card to stop fraud.

We must NEVER use ID to vote - because it will stop fraud.

You figure your party will never win another election if fraud is contained, doncha?

Wow, to bad Dubya's DOJ didn't have you correct?

GAO: Republican Photo ID Voting Restriction Laws Lowered Turnout in KS, TN

Voters registration is very important.

It helps to register a bunch of homeless people or senior citizens who don't know if they're voting or crapping in their Depends. Then you can be assured they won't fuck up and vote for the wrong candidate.

Forum List

Back