CAUGHT ON TAPE: Dem Operative Stuffs Ballot Box in Arizona (Video)

tens of millions of dollars out of a states budget just for a card ... ranks right up there with a trillion dollar purple finger doesn't it ?

I have to have proper photo ID for insurance?? MY GOD, THAT'S RACIST.... Who the hell do these insurance companies think they are?????

I'd like to see a new commandment added to the bible

THOU SHALT NOT HAVE ANY PHOTO ID OR LIKENESS THEREOF

So let it be written, so let it be done!!!

LEFTISTS RULE.. yea!! Check it out..

I have to have proper photo ID for insurance?? MY GOD, THAT'S RACIST.... Who the hell do these insurance companies think they are?????

No worries, darlin. Soon the government will implant a nice chip in us all so we don't have to worry about those pesky photo ids, credit cards and other annoyances.

So what do we have?

We have an Opening Post which make a completely bogus assumption about a video of a volunteer dropping off ballots he gathered from voters.

We have umpteen cases of voter fraud provided as evidence we need Voter ID, which have all been shown to be impossible to stop with Voter ID.

We have umpteen cases of voter fraud provided which were committed in states which already have Voter ID, thus unequivocally proving that Voter ID does not stop fraud. The hilarious part is that these examples were provided by Voter ID advocates as proof we need Voter ID! :laugh:

All the proponents of Voter ID have left is to send in the clowns, who have arrived right on schedule.

As posted in another thread, 67% of all Americans, 67% of whites, 67% of Hispanics, 67% of blacks want voter ID.

It is only the backward Democrats who are afraid of losing power that don't want it.

How was the question asked? Oops

Conservatives, ALWAYS for a more intrusibve Gov't when it's NOT needed

300+ million votes Bush's DOJ looked at and found ZERO to prosecute on voter impersonation. I guess he was just more inept than even I thought with this HUGE fukkking conservative idea that we have roving gangs impersonating people at the polls!

Guno posted the thread and it was asked if you were for voter ID, yes or no.

So 67% of all Americans are Republican? Not sure that is correct, but the majority of people, in all races are for voter ID, just like the majority of Americans are for gay marriage.

Again, your argument fails, it is the majority of Americans, not Republicans, not conservatives, it's AMERICANS.

Wow, you REALLY need to learn to read and use reason. Conservative isn't the same as Repukes you know?

Whites are more supportive of voter ID laws when shown photos of black people voting

Whites are more supportive of voter ID laws when shown photos of black people voting - The Washington Post

Paul Weyrich, "father" of the right-wing movement and co-founder of the Heritage Foundation,

I don't want everybody to vote. Elections are not won by a majority of people, they never have been from the beginning of our country and they are not now. As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down

WOW, you sure like to put others down, which usually means an inferiority complex.

I don't care what this guy says, I don't follow the guy or anyone else. I am not interested. The essence of the Delaware report was to claim by a 7% margin, more white voters wanted voter ID when show the picture next to a black person.

The same story said that 67% of Hispanics, whites and blacks wanted voter ID.

Good the 'story' said that, and since we are on a 'story' that has been completely distorted, what';s the basis of yours holding up? lol

AS G5000 TOLD YOU ALREADY POST # 265

Argumentum ad populum fallacy

You also assumed that everyone who is opposed to Voter ID is a Democrat. Well, I am opposed to Voter ID and I am a Republican.

Remember when your Mom would ask you, "If all your friends jumped off a cliff, would you do it, too?"

Yeah. Like that.

Voter ID is completely ineffective, as has been demonstrated on this forum in this and every topic about Voter ID ever.

It hasn't been distorted, you just don't like the results when used against you.

Indeed!! How dare anyone obviously choose you and ask for proper ID! Why the outrage.. I'm sure you melted down, screamed, asked for media coverage and demanded all laws be stricken because you felt offended!!

Yeah, I went all G5000 on them...
You two don't realize that you have arrived late into a topic which has already trounced anything you have to say.

You are making fools of yourselves. Thought you should know.
Yeah, fuck you.

Get back in your cage ingrate.

YOU MUST SHOW PROPER PHOTO ID in order to vote.. 1)You must be an American citizen 2)You must be registered to vote 3) You must be 18 yrs of age or older..

Poor liberal blockhead.

In GOP run states, YES some require ID's, like gun licenses are legal but photo ID's from colleges are not *shaking head*

Ever filled out a voter registration form when they ASK if you can legally vote Bubba?

A major probe by the Justice Department between 2002 and 2007 failed to prosecute a single person for going to the polls and impersonating an eligible voter, which the anti-fraud laws are supposedly designed to stop.

Out of the 300 million votes cast in that period

Doesn't prove a damned thing. The system is all done on a secret ballot. Multiple votes can only be picked up when the pollworker is honest. Voting for someone else can be done quite easily if you have a good database to source from. This is why clearing out the residency lists and making sure the folks haven't moved or passed away since the last time they voted. It makes it harder to vote for someone else.

A new nationwide analysis of 2,068 alleged election-fraud cases since 2000 shows that while fraud has occurred, the rate is infinitesimal, and in-person voter impersonation on Election Day, which prompted 37 state legislatures to enact or consider tough voter ID laws, is virtually non-existent.

In-person voter-impersonation fraud is rare. The database shows 207 cases of other types of fraud for every case of voter impersonation. “The fraud that matters is the fraud that is organized. That's why voter impersonation is practically non-existent because it is difficult to do and it is difficult to pull people into conspiracies to do it,

New database of US voter fraud finds no evidence that photo ID laws are needed - Investigations

Voter caging refers to challenging the registration status of voters and calling into question the legality of allowing them to vote.

Sometimes it involves sending direct mail to the addressees of registered voters, and compiling a list of addressees from which the mail is returned undelivered. This list is then used to purge or challenge voters’ registrations on the grounds that the voters do not legally reside at the registered addresses. In the United States, this practice is legal in many states. However, it has been challenged in the courts and due to its perceived racial bias, has been declared illegal under the Voting Rights Act of 1965. The term voter caging has also been applied to recent cases where increased requirements for proof of identity, residency and elegibility have been added with the intent to limit the number of eligible voters

Voter caging - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

HONESTY, TRY IT

No worries, darlin. Soon the government will implant a nice chip in us all so we don't have to worry about those pesky photo ids, credit cards and other annoyances.
Chip implantation isn't something this girl will ever get.. I will show my drivers license, passport.. but will never allow big daddy gubmint to implant anything under my skin.

I provided you the explanation for why your Apples and Oranges Fallacy fails, but I see you cannot force yourself to read it.

Once again, the tards demonstrate their willful blindness.

Yeah you have!

I mean, just because ID reduces fraud in credit card use, car rentals, liquor sales, admission to R rated movies, buying spray paint, and opening a bank account is no reason to think it will lessen the chance of proxy voting by actually iconfirming that the voter is who they claim to be, because uh, um OBAMA AKBAR..

ROFL

You promote and demand election fraud, but you lack any foundation for a rational argument. Your ONLY argument always boils down to you think fraud is your right, it's a democrat tradition and you demand that we let you keep defrauding the elections.

I provided you the explanation for why your Apples and Oranges Fallacy fails, but I see you cannot force yourself to read it.

Yeah you have!

I mean, just because ID reduces fraud in credit card use, car rentals, liquor sales, admission to R rated movies, buying spray paint, and opening a bank account is no reason to think it will lessen the chance of proxy voting by actually iconfirming that the voter is who they claim to be, because uh, um OBAMA AKBAR..

ROFL

You promote and demand election fraud, but you lack any foundation for a rational argument. Your ONLY argument always boils down to you think fraud is your right, it's a democrat tradition and you demand that we let you keep defrauding the elections.

Please link to any post in which I demanded election fraud, clown.

You are clearly delusional.

How was the question asked? Oops

Conservatives, ALWAYS for a more intrusibve Gov't when it's NOT needed

300+ million votes Bush's DOJ looked at and found ZERO to prosecute on voter impersonation. I guess he was just more inept than even I thought with this HUGE fukkking conservative idea that we have roving gangs impersonating people at the polls!

Guno posted the thread and it was asked if you were for voter ID, yes or no.

So 67% of all Americans are Republican? Not sure that is correct, but the majority of people, in all races are for voter ID, just like the majority of Americans are for gay marriage.

Again, your argument fails, it is the majority of Americans, not Republicans, not conservatives, it's AMERICANS.

Wow, you REALLY need to learn to read and use reason. Conservative isn't the same as Repukes you know?

Whites are more supportive of voter ID laws when shown photos of black people voting

Whites are more supportive of voter ID laws when shown photos of black people voting - The Washington Post

Paul Weyrich, "father" of the right-wing movement and co-founder of the Heritage Foundation,

I don't want everybody to vote. Elections are not won by a majority of people, they never have been from the beginning of our country and they are not now. As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down

WOW, you sure like to put others down, which usually means an inferiority complex.

I don't care what this guy says, I don't follow the guy or anyone else. I am not interested. The essence of the Delaware report was to claim by a 7% margin, more white voters wanted voter ID when show the picture next to a black person.

The same story said that 67% of Hispanics, whites and blacks wanted voter ID.

Good the 'story' said that, and since we are on a 'story' that has been completely distorted, what';s the basis of yours holding up? lol

AS G5000 TOLD YOU ALREADY POST # 265

Argumentum ad populum fallacy

You also assumed that everyone who is opposed to Voter ID is a Democrat. Well, I am opposed to Voter ID and I am a Republican.

Remember when your Mom would ask you, "If all your friends jumped off a cliff, would you do it, too?"

Yeah. Like that.

Voter ID is completely ineffective, as has been demonstrated on this forum in this and every topic about Voter ID ever.

It hasn't been distorted, you just don't like the results when used against you.

So now, IF a poll comes out in favor of abortion on demand, it should be legal right?

lol

Use the litte brains you have Bubba

YOU MUST SHOW PROPER PHOTO ID in order to vote.. 1)You must be an American citizen 2)You must be registered to vote 3) You must be 18 yrs of age or older..

Poor liberal blockhead.

In GOP run states, YES some require ID's, like gun licenses are legal but photo ID's from colleges are not *shaking head*

Ever filled out a voter registration form when they ASK if you can legally vote Bubba?

A major probe by the Justice Department between 2002 and 2007 failed to prosecute a single person for going to the polls and impersonating an eligible voter, which the anti-fraud laws are supposedly designed to stop.

Out of the 300 million votes cast in that period

Doesn't prove a damned thing. The system is all done on a secret ballot. Multiple votes can only be picked up when the pollworker is honest. Voting for someone else can be done quite easily if you have a good database to source from. This is why clearing out the residency lists and making sure the folks haven't moved or passed away since the last time they voted. It makes it harder to vote for someone else.
Which has absolutely nothing to do with using a phone book.

Says you.

Ever wonder why the NSA has been snooping our phone records without a court-order?

Siamese twins LGS and Uncensored have arrived. That's pretty much the signal the tards have lost.

Isn't it rich?
Are we a pair?
Me here at last on the ground,
You in mid-air.
Send in the clowns.

Don't you love farce?
My fault I fear.
I thought that you'd want what I want.
Sorry, my dear.
But where are the clowns?
Quick, send in the clowns.
Don't bother, they're here.

Yeah you have!

ROFL

Yes, FRAUD is shown to happen in those instances. Someone impersonating another at the polling place, the ONLY fraud voter ID stops? Not so much

IF you were EVER honest I might have a heart attack Bubba

Siamese twins LGS and Uncensored have arrived. That's pretty much the signal the tards have lost.

Isn't it rich?
Are we a pair?
You in mid-air.
Send in the clowns.

Goober needs an audience to showcase his ignorance once again screaming RACISMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Is Norwegian Cruise Lines a bunch of racists, dummy???

Chip implantation isn't something this girl will ever get.. I will show my drivers license, passport.. but will never allow big daddy gubmint to implant anything under my skin.

This is getting out in the weeds, but they can make it look and feel like a flue shot.

Let's ratify the US Constitution for the crybaby liberals who want to steal elections..

NO PHOTO IDS

We won't even put it to a vote because we know liberals lose when the people have a voice.. let's just let some leftist Judge who liberals appointed decide for everyone.. It's the communist manifesto.. LONG LIVE STALINISTs in America!

Isn't it rich?
Are we a pair?
You in mid-air.
Send in the clowns.

Goober needs an audience to showcase his ignorance once again screaming RACISMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Is Norwegian Cruise Lines a bunch of racists, dummy???

"Our democracy is under siege from an enemy so small it could be hiding anywhere," joked Stephen Colbert.

A 2007 report by the Brennan Center for Justice, a leading advocate for voting rights at the New York University School of Law, quantified the problem in stark terms.

"It is more likely that an individual will be struck by lightning," the report calculated, "than that he will impersonate another voter at the polls."

The Voter Fraud Fraud The Nation

You two don't realize that you have arrived late into a topic which has already trounced anything you have to say.

You are making fools of yourselves. Thought you should know.

You've been promoting voter fraud on this board for years. I destroy you every time. This is no exception. You have NO basis for your position other than your desire to promote and protect election fraud.

Forum List

Back