CAUGHT ON TAPE: Dem Operative Stuffs Ballot Box in Arizona (Video)

You wouldn't like it, sweety, I just lay there and sweat. :p

I wasn't talking to you.

You're going to have to work on your comebacks,........oh , and wait for someone to talk to you so you can comeback.

I was displaying my warped sense of humor, sunshine. I apologize if it caused your panties to get all bunched and cause chaffing to your coochie.

I wasn't talking to you.

You're going to have to work on your comebacks,........oh , and wait for someone to talk to you so you can comeback.

I was displaying my warped sense of humor, sunshine. I apologize if it caused your panties to get all bunched and cause chaffing to your coochie.

No, I wasn't upset. At least you show some sense of humor.

I like to butt into conversations...it's what makes me so lovable.

I've been waiting to read about the PROOF all those votes in that box were a fraud. For some reason I don't really trust a RW opinion and the tape.

I wasn't talking to you.

I wasn't talking to you.

No, I wasn't upset. At least you show some sense of humor.

I like to butt into conversations...it's what makes me so lovable.

No pun intended.

Don't even need an I.D. cuz some Democrat can just pick names out of the phone book and vote for them. Save them them trouble.

Congratulations. Like all Voter ID tards, you have just revealed you haven't a clue about the electoral process.

Sure.

No way this could be abused by anyone.

FYI, there is no proof that the voters in question agreed with what was on the submitted ballots. I've been hearing about Democrats casting Republican votes as Democrat votes. The only way to assure the person submitting the ballots is honest would be the actual voter doing it electronically, and even that isn't full-proof.

A major probe by the Justice Department between 2002 and 2007 failed to prosecute a single person for going to the polls and impersonating an eligible voter, which the anti-fraud laws are supposedly designed to stop.

Out of the 300 million votes cast in that period

A much-hyped investigation in Wisconsin, meanwhile, led to the prosecution of only .0007 percent of the local electorate for alleged voter fraud.

"Our democracy is under siege from an enemy so small it could be hiding anywhere," joked Stephen Colbert.
when these repub-lie-cans speak of voter fraud they are talking about people who reg. a person name out of a phone book ... this is illegal ... like you said to date nobody has been arrested for voting under some one else name ... their points are always based on half truths ...and ladygunslinger is the worst with half truths

I've been waiting to read about the PROOF all those votes in that box were a fraud. For some reason I don't really trust a RW opinion and the tape.
heres what they saw ... was a person delivedring ballots to a ballot box... they jump to conclusions that they are doing somethiong illegal they are not ... there is nothing illegal ... anyone, any republican or dem can delivering ballots to a box

Last edited:
Please link to any post in which I demanded election fraud, clown.

You are clearly delusional.

Okay;

CAUGHT ON TAPE Dem Operative Stuffs Ballot Box in Arizona Video Page 20 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Dumbfuck

You don't think this wasn't investigated do you? Check out this news report on the story. Again, the right wing is just acting childish and trying to twist the truth to support their lies. Maricopa County ballot box mixup - ABC15 Arizona

CAUGHT ON TAPE Dem Operative Stuffs Ballot Box in Arizona Video Page 12 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Just as you are doing by saying "there is no quest for truth going on." Your statement is that no one cares not for truth. Yet, here I am. Admitting my initial view of the video was wrong, and my seeking truth resulted in admission that my initial view biased by the report, was wrong. IOW you're also suffering from bias in your apparent generalized view of everyone that disagrees with you. Maybe the truth is more that some people are sometimes temporarily blinded by their biases. This likely due to rage or some attempt to circle the wagons around their particular groups that are under attack by the enemy.

We NEVER agree, and I give you MUCH credit for admitting you made a mistake. Good job

But if you'll note, no amount of logic or reason get through to those who REFUSE to open their minds and use the little brains they have left.

Examples are, Obama flooded the US with illegals to win the votes? And Dems stuffing ballots? lol Neither of course will or can be substantiated with ANYTHING other than 'feelings'

Actually there's proof.. which is what this thread is about until you melted down siting phoney studies over Blacks being targeted to show their ID.. Boofuckinghoo, you have to show proper ID to vote..

OK, you are to ignorant to go through the thread and recognize, NO LAW WAS BEING BROKE IN THE VIDEO DUMMY

Bulldog:

You don't think this wasn't investigated do you? Check out this news report on the story. Again, the right wing is just acting childish and trying to twist the truth to support their lies. Maricopa County ballot box mixup - ABC15 Arizona

Oh, so it's legal to cast votes for other people.

That explains everything.

They tried to make it illegal but they couldn't pass it.

There you have it folks. It's legal to cheat in Arizona. Part of the Browning of the nation. Sort of a "Colorado Heist" in Arizona.

Yes dummy, it's legal to TAKE another's ABSENTEE ballot to the polling places
do you realize how stupid your responce is????? so my wife takes in my ABSENTEE ballot into a poling place she's committing a crime??? you are dumber then I thought ... there isn't any laws against a person bring in ballots for people .... sorry try again

We NEVER agree, and I give you MUCH credit for admitting you made a mistake. Good job

But if you'll note, no amount of logic or reason get through to those who REFUSE to open their minds and use the little brains they have left.

Examples are, Obama flooded the US with illegals to win the votes? And Dems stuffing ballots? lol Neither of course will or can be substantiated with ANYTHING other than 'feelings'

Actually there's proof.. which is what this thread is about until you melted down siting phoney studies over Blacks being targeted to show their ID.. Boofuckinghoo, you have to show proper ID to vote..

OK, you are to ignorant to go through the thread and recognize, NO LAW WAS BEING BROKE IN THE VIDEO DUMMY

Bulldog:

Oh, so it's legal to cast votes for other people.

That explains everything.

They tried to make it illegal but they couldn't pass it.

There you have it folks. It's legal to cheat in Arizona. Part of the Browning of the nation. Sort of a "Colorado Heist" in Arizona.

Yes dummy, it's legal to TAKE another's ABSENTEE ballot to the polling places
do you realize how stupid your responce is????? so my wife takes in my ABSENTEE ballot into a poling place she's committing a crime/????

No, I responded to another that it's LEGAL to take other ballots to the polling places

ACORN and voter registration fraud
ACORN and voter registration fraud - Ballotpedia

• Failing to adequately monitor and supervise its employees to the point where the organization should be held responsible for what the employees did.
  • Turning in "massive numbers" of duplicate registration cards.
  • Turning in registration cards for fictional characters.
  • Turning in registration cards filled out by children.
  • Turning in registration cards where the signatures had been forged.

Ahhh yes, let's trust liberals with NO IDs.. ROFLMAO

So you conflate ELECTION REGISTRATION fraud with actual election fraud? lol

ACORN? TeaTard *shaking head*

2006-2008 REPORTED by Faux 'News', in Nov 2010? lol

Here keep up Bubba

Republican Voter Fraud Found as Scott Walker Supporter Charged With 13 Felonies In Wisconsin

Robert Monroe, a 50-year-old Shorewood health insurance executive, was charged Friday with 13 felonies related to his voting a dozen times in five elections between 2011 and 2012 using his own name as well as that of his son and his girlfriend’s son.

SEE REAL ELECTION FRAUD VERSUS REGISTERING MICKEY MOUSE FOR MONEY? lol

Like ACORN? The GOP went out and got their own

Republican National Committee Drops Firm Over Voter Fraud Allegations

Leftists have no inherent morals, they themselves admit and brag about it.. so why should we expect them to uphold election integrity?? NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.. now they're clamoring over getting rid of ID's to prove one's identity.. these same poor targeted blacks don't complain or whine when they have to show their IDs any other time.. just to vote.. WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH.. FRAUD- VOTER FRAUD

• Failing to adequately monitor and supervise its employees to the point where the organization should be held responsible for what the employees did.

there is a difference in registering and voting ... they were arrested and convicted for registering not voting ... ever name registered has to be confirmed that its legal if it isn't then it put aside for the state to determinig its ligt nobdy named mickey mouse has ever voted .... if youre tring to prove voter fraud you just failed at it

TX2008In Harris County, nearly 10,000 ACORN-submitted registrations were found to be invalid, including many with clearly fraudulent addresses or other personal information.

ACORN-

WI2008At least 33,000 ACORN-submitted registrations in Milwaukee have been called into question after it was found that the organizations had been using felons as registration workers, in violation of state election rules. Two people involved in the ongoing Wisconsin voter fraud investigation have been charged with felonies.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

ACORN

Fraud Map Rotten Acorn

ROTTEN ACORN IS RIGHT.. Just read..
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

93_56_1.gif
93_32_1.gif

RNC & NATIAN SPROUL STILL GOING - GOP Election Fraud Still Going Strong!

On Thursday, we reported that the companies of Nathan Sproul, the man at the center of the GOP Voter Registration Fraud Scandal, are still at work for Republicans in some 10 states. That, despite previous claims by the RNC that they’d fired his company, Strategic Allied Consulting, after fraudulent registration forms the firm collected on behalf of the Florida GOP were discovered in 12 counties across the state late last month, and reports that employees of the company destroyed Democratic registration forms in other states.

In order to uphold the integrity of the election process, VOTER ID, to identify not only the citizenry but the age of the voter MUST be upheld..

Forum List

Back