CAUGHT ON TAPE: Dem Operative Stuffs Ballot Box in Arizona (Video)

Liberals want people to believe it's a burden to bring your wallet when you drive to a polling station,, LMFAO

Vote-Fraud-Cartoon-Michael-Ramirez.jpg

Think about that.. Liberals trying to use the excuse of having to bring photo ID when YOU DRIVE to a polling station. LOL They're not too bright.. you would think when trying to rig elections they'd come up with something better than that?

cartoon-acron-voter-fraud.png

Pond scum seems to have forgotten all about THIS VOTER FRAUD, and the SUPPOSED dismantling of corrupt, in the Democrats back pocket, ACORN!

you ever going to sack up and admit you posted a bullshit op, or are you going to continue to shy away from admitting that you were suckered in as an unthinking moron?

Of course not, since only you fucking pond scum subversives believe I did! You still haven't shown any proof that it WASN'T stuffing a ballot box....
anyone with eyes can see the evidence that has been posted here completely dismantles your op.
here's a news piece that has been posted
Maricopa County ballot box mixup - ABC15 Arizona
ABC15 has since reached out to the Maricopa County Elections Committee about the report, and while the story may be true, Recorder Helen Purcell said the act is completely legal.

Why? The man was casting ballots on behalf of other people.
so, you can continue to be a coward, or you can just admit you made a mistake and allowed yourself to be suckered into believing something because you wanted it to be true.

you ever going to sack up and admit you posted a bullshit op, or are you going to continue to shy away from admitting that you were suckered in as an unthinking moron?

Of course not, since only you fucking pond scum subversives believe I did! You still haven't shown any proof that it WASN'T stuffing a ballot box....
anyone with eyes can see the evidence that has been posted here completely dismantles your op.
ABC15 has since reached out to the Maricopa County Elections Committee about the report, and while the story may be true, Recorder Helen Purcell said the act is completely legal.

so, you can continue to be a coward, or you can just admit you made a mistake and allowed yourself to be suckered into believing something because you wanted it to be true.

AS I stated, only YOU, POND SCUM SUBVERSIVES believe in that, and honestly I don't think you are that stupid, but just a paid Democratic operative that has to put up a fight, when caught... perhaps you need a refresher course in Debbie Washlady Schultz's logic course back at the DNC!

REMEMBER THIS?

48565_1016612.jpg

AS I stated, only YOU, POND SCUM SUBVERSIVES believe in that, and honestly I don't think you are that stupid, but just a paid Democratic operative that has to put up a fight, when caught... perhaps you need a refresher course in Debbie Washlady Schultz's logic course back at the DNC!

REMEMBER THIS?

48565_1016612.jpg
fine.

you stole the computer you use to post. it's clear now you're a thief. after all, you are posting online, and that's all the proof anyone needs. you are scum, a thief, and hell, you probably kick your neighbors dog. in fact, i'm sure of it.

so that's computer thief and dog kicker. what scum.

cartoon boi is in the ROOM !

cartoons ; solution to having your ass handed to you on a platter.

End of debate.

REMEMBER THIS?

48565_1016612.jpg
fine.

you stole the computer you use to post. it's clear now you're a thief. after all, you are posting online, and that's all the proof anyone needs. you are scum, a thief, and hell, you probably kick your neighbors dog. in fact, i'm sure of it.

Yes, I see I finely have driven you crazy, only about 100+ million more POND SCUM to go!

REMEMBER THIS?

48565_1016612.jpg
fine.

Yes, I see I finely have driven you crazy, only about 100+ million more POND SCUM to go!
thief. dog kicker. i mean i have as much proof as you do. prove me wrong.

REMEMBER THIS?

48565_1016612.jpg
fine.

thief. dog kicker. i mean i have as much proof as you do. prove me wrong.

Can't prove crazy people wrong, that's ethically wrong, but you wouldn't know about ethics.

Forum List

Back