CAUGHT ON TAPE: Dem Operative Stuffs Ballot Box in Arizona (Video)

good-news.jpg
you ever going to sack up and admit you posted a bullshit op, or are you going to continue to shy away from admitting that you were suckered in as an unthinking moron?

This is the part where Vig starts spamming pictures and won't touch his previous claims with a 10 foot pole.

Its his tell.

i've seen some cowards before, but never anyone as intellectually cowardly as vigilante.

If Vig's goal was truth, it would be some cowardly shit. But it never was. It was the repeating of an accusation. Whether or not the accusation was true is inconsequential to Vig or his ilk. As their target audience really doesn't care.

anyone with eyes can see the evidence that has been posted here completely dismantles your op.
here's a news piece that has been posted
Maricopa County ballot box mixup - ABC15 Arizona
so, you can continue to be a coward, or you can just admit you made a mistake and allowed yourself to be suckered into believing something because you wanted it to be true.

AS I stated, only YOU, POND SCUM SUBVERSIVES believe in that, and honestly I don't think you are that stupid, but just a paid Democratic operative that has to put up a fight, when caught... perhaps you need a refresher course in Debbie Washlady Schultz's logic course back at the DNC!

REMEMBER THIS?

48565_1016612.jpg
fine.

you stole the computer you use to post. it's clear now you're a thief. after all, you are posting online, and that's all the proof anyone needs. you are scum, a thief, and hell, you probably kick your neighbors dog. in fact, i'm sure of it.

so that's computer thief and dog kicker. what scum.

Yes, I see I finely have driven you crazy, only about 100+ million more POND SCUM to go!
thief. dog kicker. i mean i have as much proof as you do. prove me wrong.

Can't prove crazy people wrong,
you see why so many of us get frustrated in your threads, then.
that's ethically wrong, but you wouldn't know about ethics.
one of us doesn't. here's a hint, you see him in the mirror.

your post is unethical. accusing a person of illegal acts with no proof is unethical. maintaining that accusation in the face of evidence that the claim is untrue is even worse. satirically accusing someone of illegal acts to illustrate that point is not unethical.

refusing to recognize and admit a mistake is also cowardly.l

i've seen some cowards before, but never anyone as intellectually cowardly as vigilante.

If Vig's goal was truth, it would be some cowardly shit. But it never was. It was the repeating of an accusation. Whether or not the accusation was true is inconsequential to Vig or his ilk. As their target audience really doesn't care.

Aw, so you can't prove what I posted wasn't correct, I accept your surrender! :badgrin::badgrin:

Aw, so you can't prove what I posted wasn't correct, I accept your surrender! :badgrin::badgrin:
no, it's been proven. repeatedly. in this thread.

prove you didn't steal your computer and haven't kicked your neighbor's dog.

No, it hasn't, it's all OPINION! And when did you stop kicking your neighbor's dog?

No, it hasn't, it's all OPINION! And when did you stop kicking your neighbor's dog?
a news piece, in which the news reports the maricopa county recorder as saying that what the man was doing is not illegal, is somehow an opinion, but what you posted, which was conjecture and supported by no evidence, is proof?

and don't think you can turn this on me. everyone here knows you are the thief and the dog kicker. i've posted as much, and you haven't disproved it.

Aw, so you can't prove what I posted wasn't correct, I accept your surrender!

Clearly you haven't been paying attention.

"ABC15 has since reached out to the Maricopa County Elections Committee about the report, and while the story may be true, Recorder Helen Purcell said the act is completely legal."

So explain to us how an act that was completely legal is an example of 'lawlessness'. I don't think 'fraud' means what you think it means. Nor does it look like you even care.

The obvious problem with your reasoning being that your opinion and the findings of Recorder Helen Purcell of the Maricopa County Election Committee don't carry the same weight.

Why would any rational person ignore Recorder Helen Purcell.......and instead believe you?

a news piece, in which the news reports the maricopa county recorder as saying that what the man was doing is not illegal, is somehow an opinion, but what you posted, which was conjecture and supported by no evidence, is proof?

and don't think you can turn this on me. everyone here knows you are the thief and the dog kicker. i've posted as much, and you haven't disproved it.

Opinion again, where is the law on it? And you are still kicking your neighbors dog!

The obvious problem with your reasoning being that your opinion and the findings of Recorder Helen Purcell of the Maricopa County Election Committee don't carry the same weight.

Why would any rational person ignore Recorder Helen Purcell.......and instead believe you?
We have video! Simple, and if you don't like it, I suggest you contact the original author and reporter of the article posted! Make sure you berate him!

Opinion again, where is the law on it? And you are still kicking your neighbors dog!

You mean you started babbling about 'lawlessness' and 'fraud'....and you have no idea what the law is on the matter?

Thankfully, Recorder Helen Purcell of the Maricopa County Election Committee is far better informed.

ABC15 has since reached out to the Maricopa County Elections Committee about the report, and while the story may be true, Recorder Helen Purcell said the act is completely legal.

Why? The man was casting ballots on behalf of other people.

Purcell said there was a bill introduced last year that would have made it illegal for a person to cast other peoples ballots, but that bill did not pass.

Now why would I ignore Recorder Helen Purcell and instead believe you citing yourself?

We have video! Simple, and if you don't like it, I suggest you contact the original author and reporter of the article posted! Make sure you berate him!

A video of an act that is completely legal.

Laughing....what's next? A video of a guy using the crosswalk? How about a video of a guy following the speed limit?

You mean you started babbling about 'lawlessness' and 'fraud'....and you have no idea what the law is on the matter?

Thankfully, Recorder Helen Purcell of the Maricopa County Election Committee is far better informed.

ABC15 has since reached out to the Maricopa County Elections Committee about the report, and while the story may be true, Recorder Helen Purcell said the act is completely legal.

Why? The man was casting ballots on behalf of other people.

Purcell said there was a bill introduced last year that would have made it illegal for a person to cast other peoples ballots, but that bill did not pass.

Now why would I ignore Recorder Helen Purcell and instead believe you citing yourself?

Do YOU have a copy of any regulation or law pertaining to the video's action?

A video of an act that is completely legal.

Laughing....what's next? A video of a guy using the crosswalk? How about a video of a guy following the speed limit?

Then I suggest you get in touch with The Gateway Pundit, and make a STRONG complaint! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Veggie would be well suited to go find another potato and impress it, or at least TRY to impress another potato

Do YOU have a copy of any regulation or law pertaining to the video's action?

I'm not the one making the accusation that the act recorded on video is 'lawless' or 'fraud'. That would be you. And you clearly can't back the claim up. You've never been able to. And now you're running from your own OP.

While Recorder Helen Purcell of the Maricopa County Election Committee explicitly contradicts you. Indicating that the act was completely legal. And that no law prevents it.

Why would I ignore Recorder Helen Purcell and instead believe you....citing yourself?

Lets see if I remember what happens when Vig completely loses an argument. First, there's the picture spam. Then he just starts posting the same reply, no matter what he's replying to.

Forum List

Back