CAUGHT ON TAPE: Dem Operative Stuffs Ballot Box in Arizona (Video)

<Knocks on the STOOPID libruls head> Once more, where's the uproar over Blacks having to show ID for government benefits, to board flights, to enter clubs??????
See? Whack-A-Mole. I destroyed this apples and oranges fallacy pages ago. But people keep popping up with it.
Oh look, its the fake MODERATE who called for the Filmmaker, without trial, just his messiahs word, to be turned over to the crowds.. LOL

Precisely. I have literally begged these people to take courses in Logic and/or Critical Thinking.

Their desire to believe whatever manufactured bullshit which chimes with their belief system actually overpowers reality itself.

An amazing and frightening phenomenon to behold.

There is no quest for truth going on. Just confirmation of their biases.

Just as you are doing by saying "there is no quest for truth going on." Your statement is that no one cares not for truth. Yet, here I am. Admitting my initial view of the video was wrong, and my seeking truth resulted in admission that my initial view biased by the report, was wrong. IOW you're also suffering from bias in your apparent generalized view of everyone that disagrees with you. Maybe the truth is more that some people are sometimes temporarily blinded by their biases. This likely due to rage or some attempt to circle the wagons around their particular groups that are under attack by the enemy.

We NEVER agree, and I give you MUCH credit for admitting you made a mistake. Good job

But if you'll note, no amount of logic or reason get through to those who REFUSE to open their minds and use the little brains they have left.

Examples are, Obama flooded the US with illegals to win the votes? And Dems stuffing ballots? lol Neither of course will or can be substantiated with ANYTHING other than 'feelings'

Actually there's proof.. which is what this thread is about until you melted down siting phoney studies over Blacks being targeted to show their ID.. Boofuckinghoo, you have to show proper ID to vote..

OK, you are to ignorant to go through the thread and recognize, NO LAW WAS BEING BROKE IN THE VIDEO DUMMY

Bulldog:

You don't think this wasn't investigated do you? Check out this news report on the story. Again, the right wing is just acting childish and trying to twist the truth to support their lies. Maricopa County ballot box mixup - ABC15 Arizona

Oh, so it's legal to cast votes for other people.

That explains everything.

They tried to make it illegal but they couldn't pass it.

There you have it folks. It's legal to cheat in Arizona. Part of the Browning of the nation. Sort of a "Colorado Heist" in Arizona.
it isn't illegal for a democrat to bring in voters ballots muckpacker

Ask me if I give a good stinking damn what you or any leftist thinks, that includes ILLEGALS.

I was at Walmart the other day buying some cheap plastic doodads and pulled out my AmEx to pay for them. The cashier asked for my ID.

Well of course I screamed "RACIST, BIGOT, DISENFRANCHISER," at the outrage. Of course a 56 year old white man with a full beard is Fyon Jiang Pooyan - credit card ID is just racism.
Another apples and oranges fallacy mole rears his ugly head.

D
Precisely. I have literally begged these people to take courses in Logic and/or Critical Thinking.

Their desire to believe whatever manufactured bullshit which chimes with their belief system actually overpowers reality itself.

Just as you are doing by saying "there is no quest for truth going on." Your statement is that no one cares not for truth. Yet, here I am. Admitting my initial view of the video was wrong, and my seeking truth resulted in admission that my initial view biased by the report, was wrong. IOW you're also suffering from bias in your apparent generalized view of everyone that disagrees with you. Maybe the truth is more that some people are sometimes temporarily blinded by their biases. This likely due to rage or some attempt to circle the wagons around their particular groups that are under attack by the enemy.

We NEVER agree, and I give you MUCH credit for admitting you made a mistake. Good job

But if you'll note, no amount of logic or reason get through to those who REFUSE to open their minds and use the little brains they have left.

Examples are, Obama flooded the US with illegals to win the votes? And Dems stuffing ballots? lol Neither of course will or can be substantiated with ANYTHING other than 'feelings'

Actually there's proof.. which is what this thread is about until you melted down siting phoney studies over Blacks being targeted to show their ID.. Boofuckinghoo, you have to show proper ID to vote..

OK, you are to ignorant to go through the thread and recognize, NO LAW WAS BEING BROKE IN THE VIDEO DUMMY

Bulldog:

You don't think this wasn't investigated do you? Check out this news report on the story. Again, the right wing is just acting childish and trying to twist the truth to support their lies. Maricopa County ballot box mixup - ABC15 Arizona
<Knocks on the STOOPID libruls head> Once more, where's the uproar over Blacks having to show ID for government benefits, to board flights, to enter clubs??????
Don't even need an I.D. cuz some Democrat can just pick names out of the phone book and vote for them. Save them the trouble.

Ask me if I give a good stinking damn what you or any leftist thinks, that includes ILLEGALS.

I was at Walmart the other day buying some cheap plastic doodads and pulled out my AmEx to pay for them. The cashier asked for my ID.

Well of course I screamed "RACIST, BIGOT, DISENFRANCHISER," at the outrage. Of course a 56 year old white man with a full beard is Fyon Jiang Pooyan - credit card ID is just racism.
Indeed!! How dare anyone obviously choose you and ask for proper ID! Why the outrage.. I'm sure you melted down, screamed, asked for media coverage and demanded all laws be stricken because you felt offended!!

There you have it.. it's only VOTING that the leftist FRAUDS scream over to show ID because they won't be allowed to vote NUMEROUS times, have dead people voting, and get their illegal buddies to vote..

MICHIGAN - Four GOP House Staffers From Michigan Indicted for Election Fraud

8 Kentucky Republicans Convicted Of Extortion, Vote Buying & Selling, Tampering With Voting Machines
Jury convicts all 8 defendants in Clay vote-buying case State Kentucky.com

December 07, 2011

Conviction in GOP voter-suppression scheme

Paul E. Schurick, the 2010 campaign manager for former Maryland governor Robert L. Ehrlich Jr., was convicted Tuesday by a Baltimore jury of four counts stemming from a robocall that prosecutors said was intended to suppress the black vote.

Fortunately, other members of the former Republican governor’s team will also stand trial for their role.

Conviction in GOP voter-suppression scheme Political Animal The Washington Monthly

Does Goober5000 cry and meltdown when asked for proper ID to enter secure buildings?? RACISMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Don't even need an I.D. cuz some Democrat can just pick names out of the phone book and vote for them. Save them them trouble.

Congratulations. Like all Voter ID tards, you have just revealed you haven't a clue about the electoral process.

Does Goober5000 demand his civil rights are being violated when asked for proper ID to board an aircraft????? RACISTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Bulldog:

Oh, so it's legal to cast votes for other people.

That explains everything.

They tried to make it illegal but they couldn't pass it.

There you have it folks. It's legal to cheat in Arizona. Part of the Browning of the nation. Sort of a "Colorado Heist" in Arizona.

Yes dummy, it's legal to TAKE another's ABSENTEE ballot to the polling places

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't want to show my ID.. LOL
I provided you the explanation for why your Apples and Oranges Fallacy fails, but I see you cannot force yourself to read it.

Once again, the tards demonstrate their willful blindness.

There isn't any because this entire so called issue IS A FRAUD laden with fraudulent Stalinists who want to steal elections.. Who the fuck gets upset over having to show their ID to vote??? NO FUCKING BODY who is legally able to do so,... NO ONE..
accept a person who no longer drives and doesn't have a id or a pass port.... who was born in the US ...who is on a limated budget... I guess would have a problem ...all 300 000 of them ... but I guess you with your head in the hight socity cloud forgot that

VOTER: I am here to vote.

TARD: I need you to hop on one leg before you can vote.

That's how stupid Voter ID sounds. It is ineffective at achieving what its advocates claim it will achieve. This topic is chock full of the evidence of its ineffectiveness, as is every Voter ID topic ever posted on this forum.

TARD: Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't want to hope on one leg. LOL

YOU MUST SHOW PROPER PHOTO ID in order to vote.. 1)You must be an American citizen 2)You must be registered to vote 3) You must be 18 yrs of age or older..

Poor liberal blockhead.

In GOP run states, YES some require ID's, like gun licenses are legal but photo ID's from colleges are not *shaking head*

Ever filled out a voter registration form when they ASK if you can legally vote Bubba?

A major probe by the Justice Department between 2002 and 2007 failed to prosecute a single person for going to the polls and impersonating an eligible voter, which the anti-fraud laws are supposedly designed to stop.

Out of the 300 million votes cast in that period

Don't even need an I.D. cuz some Democrat can just pick names out of the phone book and vote for them. Save them them trouble.

Congratulations. Like all Voter ID tards, you have just revealed you haven't a clue about the electoral process.

Sure.

No way this could be abused by anyone.

FYI, there is no proof that the voters in question agreed with what was on the submitted ballots. I've been hearing about Democrats casting Republican votes as Democrat votes. The only way to assure the person submitting the ballots is honest would be the actual voter doing it electronically, and even that isn't full-proof.

Forum List

Back