CAUGHT ON TAPE: Dem Operative Stuffs Ballot Box in Arizona (Video)

Which is why President Obola is furiously flooding the country with ILLEGAL VOTERS.. Leftists cannot win without fraud, stealing an election. NO ONE supports leftists and their Stalinist governing.

93-year-old Willie Mims, who was turned away from his polling place for not having a driver’s license.

97-Year Old Woman Denied Right to Vote in Kansas Primary for Lack of Photo ID

Another Dark Day For Democracy: SCOTUS Allows Racially-Motivated Disenfranchisement Of 600k+ Texas Voters in This Year's Midterm Elections
Despite uncontested findings of purposeful discrimination in the GOP law, strict new Photo ID restrictions allowed to take effect...

Someone cry me a fucking river.. Guess what Dinkleman?? You don't bring ID to vote, YOU DON'T GET TO VOTE, period.. That's common sense DUMMY.. only you leftist knotheads want anyone including illegals to be able to decide AMERICAN elections.. TOUGH SHIT and get use to fucking losing..

Which is why President Obola is furiously flooding the country with ILLEGAL VOTERS.. Leftists cannot win without fraud, stealing an election. NO ONE supports leftists and their Stalinist governing.

You morons are going to LOVE being the minority after the way you treat immigrants that are LEGALLY here!
Ask me if I give a good stinking damn what you or any leftist thinks, that includes ILLEGALS.

93-year-old Willie Mims, who was turned away from his polling place for not having a driver’s license.

97-Year Old Woman Denied Right to Vote in Kansas Primary for Lack of Photo ID

Another Dark Day For Democracy: SCOTUS Allows Racially-Motivated Disenfranchisement Of 600k+ Texas Voters in This Year's Midterm Elections
Despite uncontested findings of purposeful discrimination in the GOP law, strict new Photo ID restrictions allowed to take effect...

Someone cry me a fucking river.. Guess what Dinkleman?? You don't bring ID to vote, YOU DON'T GET TO VOTE, period.. That's common sense DUMMY.. only you leftist knotheads want anyone including illegals to be able to decide AMERICAN elections.. TOUGH SHIT and get use to fucking losing..

So that's in the US Constriction too right? LOL

GAO: Republican Photo ID Voting Restriction Laws Lowered Turnout in KS, TN

Repub Judge Who Approved Nation's 1st Photo ID Law in 2008 Writes Devastating Dissent Against Them
Reagan-appointed Richard Posner pens best case ever against Photo ID voting restrictions...

You morons are going to LOVE being the minority after the way you treat immigrants that are LEGALLY here!
Ask me if I give a good stinking damn what you or any leftist thinks, that includes ILLEGALS.

So now it's not just the mythical voter impersonation at the polls, the only fraud voter ID stops, now we have a epidemic of illegals voting too? lol

As posted in another thread, 67% of all Americans, 67% of whites, 67% of Hispanics, 67% of blacks want voter ID.

It is only the backward Democrats who are afraid of losing power that don't want it.

How was the question asked? Oops

Conservatives, ALWAYS for a more intrusibve Gov't when it's NOT needed

300+ million votes Bush's DOJ looked at and found ZERO to prosecute on voter impersonation. I guess he was just more inept than even I thought with this HUGE fukkking conservative idea that we have roving gangs impersonating people at the polls!

Guno posted the thread and it was asked if you were for voter ID, yes or no.

So 67% of all Americans are Republican? Not sure that is correct, but the majority of people, in all races are for voter ID, just like the majority of Americans are for gay marriage.

Again, your argument fails, it is the majority of Americans, not Republicans, not conservatives, it's AMERICANS.

Wow, you REALLY need to learn to read and use reason. Conservative isn't the same as Repukes you know?

Whites are more supportive of voter ID laws when shown photos of black people voting

Whites are more supportive of voter ID laws when shown photos of black people voting - The Washington Post

Paul Weyrich, "father" of the right-wing movement and co-founder of the Heritage Foundation,

I don't want everybody to vote. Elections are not won by a majority of people, they never have been from the beginning of our country and they are not now. As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down

WOW, you sure like to put others down, which usually means an inferiority complex.

I don't care what this guy says, I don't follow the guy or anyone else. I am not interested. The essence of the Delaware report was to claim by a 7% margin, more white voters wanted voter ID when show the picture next to a black person.

The same story said that 67% of Hispanics, whites and blacks wanted voter ID.

LMFAO The Bradley Blog is a study?? Are you an idiot or do you just play one on tv?

I get it, you can't read past the first sentence. It's a right wing malady I believe

It's based on a study by University of Massachusetts at Boston sociologist Keith Bentele and political scientist Erin O'Brien.

From the Imagine That File States With Higher Black Turnout More Likely to Restrict Voting The BRAD BLOG

As posted in another thread, 67% of all Americans, 67% of whites, 67% of Hispanics, 67% of blacks want voter ID.

It is only the backward Democrats who are afraid of losing power that don't want it.

300+ million votes Bush's DOJ looked at and found ZERO to prosecute on voter impersonation. I guess he was just more inept than even I thought with this HUGE fukkking conservative idea that we have roving gangs impersonating people at the polls!

So 67% of all Americans are Republican? Not sure that is correct, but the majority of people, in all races are for voter ID, just like the majority of Americans are for gay marriage.

Again, your argument fails, it is the majority of Americans, not Republicans, not conservatives, it's AMERICANS.

Wow, you REALLY need to learn to read and use reason. Conservative isn't the same as Repukes you know?

Whites are more supportive of voter ID laws when shown photos of black people voting

Whites are more supportive of voter ID laws when shown photos of black people voting - The Washington Post

Paul Weyrich, "father" of the right-wing movement and co-founder of the Heritage Foundation,

I don't want everybody to vote. Elections are not won by a majority of people, they never have been from the beginning of our country and they are not now. As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down

WOW, you sure like to put others down, which usually means an inferiority complex.

I don't care what this guy says, I don't follow the guy or anyone else. I am not interested. The essence of the Delaware report was to claim by a 7% margin, more white voters wanted voter ID when show the picture next to a black person.

Good the 'story' said that, and since we are on a 'story' that has been completely distorted, what';s the basis of yours holding up? lol

AS G5000 TOLD YOU ALREADY POST # 265

Argumentum ad populum fallacy

You also assumed that everyone who is opposed to Voter ID is a Democrat. Well, I am opposed to Voter ID and I am a Republican.

Remember when your Mom would ask you, "If all your friends jumped off a cliff, would you do it, too?"

Yeah. Like that.

Voter ID is completely ineffective, as has been demonstrated on this forum in this and every topic about Voter ID ever.

Oh... you mean, in some cases, people like me who were duped by whoever wrote that first description of the thing in a way that made it sound suspicious. Let he who has never been wrong cast the first stone.

Look at Boston Blackie. He and people like him are the target audience of 'Argument by Recitation'. Where any nonsense claim can find adherents if its repeated often enough.

Where the first question any rational person would ask upon hearing the accusation is; is there any evidence that the ballots being put in the ballot box were invalid?

The answer is no. The answer is that the man in the video did nothing illegal by placing the ballots in the ballot box.

Did you ask that question? Did it occur to you ask? If no, then maybe you should revisit your processes. As they aren't providing you with good results.
Precisely. I have literally begged these people to take courses in Logic and/or Critical Thinking.

Their desire to believe whatever manufactured bullshit which chimes with their belief system actually overpowers reality itself.

An amazing and frightening phenomenon to behold.

There is no quest for truth going on. Just confirmation of their biases.

Just as you are doing by saying "there is no quest for truth going on." Your statement is that no one cares not for truth. Yet, here I am. Admitting my initial view of the video was wrong, and my seeking truth resulted in admission that my initial view biased by the report, was wrong. IOW you're also suffering from bias in your apparent generalized view of everyone that disagrees with you. Maybe the truth is more that some people are sometimes temporarily blinded by their biases. This likely due to rage or some attempt to circle the wagons around their particular groups that are under attack by the enemy.

So NO, you can't differentiate between conservatives versus Repukes in sentences! Thanks

LMFAO The Bradley Blog is a study?? Are you an idiot or do you just play one on tv?

I get it, you can't read past the first sentence. It's a right wing malady I believe

It's based on a study by University of Massachusetts at Boston sociologist Keith Bentele and political scientist Erin O'Brien.

From the Imagine That File States With Higher Black Turnout More Likely to Restrict Voting The BRAD BLOG
Hey stupid, how many blacks refuse to bring photo ID when applying for food stamps and government assistance?? NONE IDIOT.. Case closed.

IS IT RACIST AND TARGETING blacks to require photo ID to board an aircraft?? To buy alcohol ? To apply for government assistance?? Oh, so only selective outage when voting.. You dumb fuckers on the left think Americans buy in to your propaganda over no ID to vote.. they KNOW it for what it is.. TRYING TO STEAL AN ELECTION, period.

Oh... you mean, in some cases, people like me who were duped by whoever wrote that first description of the thing in a way that made it sound suspicious. Let he who has never been wrong cast the first stone.

Look at Boston Blackie. He and people like him are the target audience of 'Argument by Recitation'. Where any nonsense claim can find adherents if its repeated often enough.

Where the first question any rational person would ask upon hearing the accusation is; is there any evidence that the ballots being put in the ballot box were invalid?

The answer is no. The answer is that the man in the video did nothing illegal by placing the ballots in the ballot box.

Did you ask that question? Did it occur to you ask? If no, then maybe you should revisit your processes. As they aren't providing you with good results.
Precisely. I have literally begged these people to take courses in Logic and/or Critical Thinking.

Their desire to believe whatever manufactured bullshit which chimes with their belief system actually overpowers reality itself.

Just as you are doing by saying "there is no quest for truth going on." Your statement is that no one cares not for truth. Yet, here I am. Admitting my initial view of the video was wrong, and my seeking truth resulted in admission that my initial view biased by the report, was wrong. IOW you're also suffering from bias in your apparent generalized view of everyone that disagrees with you. Maybe the truth is more that some people are sometimes temporarily blinded by their biases. This likely due to rage or some attempt to circle the wagons around their particular groups that are under attack by the enemy.

We NEVER agree, and I give you MUCH credit for admitting you made a mistake. Good job

But if you'll note, no amount of logic or reason get through to those who REFUSE to open their minds and use the little brains they have left.

Examples are, Obama flooded the US with illegals to win the votes? And Dems stuffing ballots? lol Neither of course will or can be substantiated with ANYTHING other than 'feelings'

We NEVER agree, and I give you MUCH credit for admitting you made a mistake. Good job

But if you'll note, no amount of logic or reason get through to those who REFUSE to open their minds and use the little brains they have left.

Examples are, Obama flooded the US with illegals to win the votes? And Dems stuffing ballots? lol Neither of course will or can be substantiated with ANYTHING other than 'feelings'

Actually there's proof.. which is what this thread is about until you melted down siting phoney studies over Blacks being targeted to show their ID.. Boofuckinghoo, you have to show proper ID to vote..

Hey stupid, how many blacks refuse to bring photo ID when applying for food stamps and government assistance?? NONE IDIOT.. Case closed.

Constitutional rights? lol

Fallacy That Photo ID Should Be Required To Vote Because It's Required For Other Purposes..

But Election Experts Say That Such Analogies Are Invalid...

Loyola Associate Professor Levitt On Voting Analogy: "Drinking A Beer Is Very Nice," But "I Don't See That In The Constitution."

ACLU South Carolina Executive Director Middleton: "It's Not A Constitutional Right To Buy Sudafed Or Become A Frequent Flier."

How many BLACKS scream and cry over having to show photo ID to enter a club?? LOL RACISTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT OMG, you have to show ID!! Someone call the fucking photo ID cops!

Note how the leftists refuses to address anything in this thread dealing with FACTS, just talks to himself and posts phoney studies. LOL

There you have it.. it's only VOTING that the leftist FRAUDS scream over to show ID because they won't be allowed to vote NUMEROUS times, have dead people voting, and get their illegal buddies to vote..

How many threads on Blacks having to show ID for government benefits??? NONE?? You don't say?! How many threads on Blacks having to show ID to board a plane?? NONE???????

Forum List

Back