CAUGHT ON TAPE: Dem Operative Stuffs Ballot Box in Arizona (Video)

As posted in another thread, 67% of all Americans, 67% of whites, 67% of Hispanics, 67% of blacks want voter ID.

It is only the backward Democrats who are afraid of losing power that don't want it.

How was the question asked? Oops

Conservatives, ALWAYS for a more intrusibve Gov't when it's NOT needed

300+ million votes Bush's DOJ looked at and found ZERO to prosecute on voter impersonation. I guess he was just more inept than even I thought with this HUGE fukkking conservative idea that we have roving gangs impersonating people at the polls!

Guno posted the thread and it was asked if you were for voter ID, yes or no.

So 67% of all Americans are Republican? Not sure that is correct, but the majority of people, in all races are for voter ID, just like the majority of Americans are for gay marriage.

Again, your argument fails, it is the majority of Americans, not Republicans, not conservatives, it's AMERICANS.

Wow, you REALLY need to learn to read and use reason. Conservative isn't the same as Repukes you know?

Whites are more supportive of voter ID laws when shown photos of black people voting

Whites are more supportive of voter ID laws when shown photos of black people voting - The Washington Post

Paul Weyrich, "father" of the right-wing movement and co-founder of the Heritage Foundation,

I don't want everybody to vote. Elections are not won by a majority of people, they never have been from the beginning of our country and they are not now. As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down

Last edited:
If Voter ID is ineffective at accomplishing its publicly stated goals, what does logic tell us about the real motives behind it?

I'm shocked, SHOCKED to find that voter fraud is going on in here!

Your ballots, sir.

Oh, thank you very much.

Although proponents have continued to argue that voter ID laws prevent voter fraud, multiple reports have determined that voter fraud is not a real threat. In August, Harvard Professor Justin Levitt said he found only 31 credible instances of voter impersonation when he surveyed more than a billion votes cast in general, primary, special, and municipal elections across the US from 2000 through 2014.

White Americans Are More Likely To Support Voter ID Laws When Shown Photos Of Black People Voting ThinkProgress

Argumentum ad populum fallacy

You also assumed that everyone who is opposed to Voter ID is a Democrat. Well, I am opposed to Voter ID and I am a Republican.

Remember when your Mom would ask you, "If all your friends jumped off a cliff, would you do it, too?"

Yeah. Like that.

Voter ID is completely ineffective, as has been demonstrated on this forum in this and every topic about Voter ID ever.

If voter ID were ineffective, you would have not reason to fight it. While it might not stop fraud, it would cause no harm.

Yet you do fight against voter ID.

Why is that? Occam's Razor.

The government has also found that voter ID laws disproportionately affect African Americans. Last week, the Government Accountability Office said that two of the states that heightened their voter ID requirements, Kansas and Tennessee, both saw reductions in voter turnout, with the most pronounced decrease seen among black voters. The report said black turnout in Kansas dropped by 4 percent more than among white voters.

In fact, U.S. District Judge U.S. District Judge Nelva Gonzales Ramos said in her ruling against Texas’ voter ID law last week that the restrictions amount to an “unconstitutional poll tax” that discriminates against African American and Hispanic voters.

White Americans Are More Likely To Support Voter ID Laws When Shown Photos Of Black People Voting ThinkProgress

Really? If a government program that WASTES TAXPAYER DOLLARS is ineffective, I would have no reason to fight it?

You can offer no evidence that it "wastes money." All of the mechanisms for voter ID are in place already, The DMV is a sunk cost. Poll workers are volunteers.

What cost is this?

Wasting taxpayer dollars causes no harm?

Are you SURE you are a right winger?

Sorry, but you just cut your own throat with Occam's Razor.

Please, please, PLEASE take a course in Critical Thinking before you cut yourself again. You can't use the tools if you don't know what the fuck you are doing.

There is no cost involved. The simple answer is you oppose voter ID because you support election fraud as a sacred right of your party.

As is usually the case, the obvious answer is the correct one.

So conservatives going to court to support restrictive voter ID laws is cost free? REALLY? lol

Your ballots, sir.

Oh, thank you very much.

Although proponents have continued to argue that voter ID laws prevent voter fraud, multiple reports have determined that voter fraud is not a real threat. In August, Harvard Professor Justin Levitt said he found only 31 credible instances of voter impersonation when he surveyed more than a billion votes cast in general, primary, special, and municipal elections across the US from 2000 through 2014.

Even better, every single case of voter fraud the Voter ID proponents have thrown at us could not be stopped or prevented by Voter ID.

Even better still, they frequently puke up cases of fraud which have happened in states that have Voter ID!

You would think reality would finally dawn on them, after YEARS of this being pointed out.

They don't get it. They just don't get it. They so badly want to believe Voter ID works, they cannot fathom that it not working means they are wrong about Voter ID. So they have to reconcile the congnitive clash between reality and their erroneous belief system, and their tard brain coughs up, "He wants fraud."

Your ballots, sir.

Oh, thank you very much.

When I was elected to office, all of my opponents and myself had votes from dead people. Even if one of us had all of them, it would not have made any difference in the result.

I am pretty sure that my unlimited bar tab at 3 local bars and my free taxi service to the polls got me more votes than the dead people who rose from the grave to vote. ;)

Nope, no voter fraud for Democrats!

The Gateway Pundit ^

They don’t even try to hid their lawlessness anymore. A vulgar, violent Democratic operative was caught on tape stuffing a ballot box. The man dropped a large box of hundreds of early ballots on the table and started stuffing the ballot box....

Lets wait and see an arrest... So if a guy puts ona rebupican top and stuffs a ballot box then what...

Then it's a Patriot singing

No Leftist will support this behavior. Parties like to take the act of ONE PERSON and paint their entire opposing party as the same.

I'll never forget when a Libertarian writer all Libertarians followed as almost a bible got too Libertarian for them and stated Older men should be at Liberty to molest young teen didn't mind like he didn't. Libertarians turned their back on him and called him a Liberal within 3 days bringing up the 1 time he voted Democrat........The very party that glorified this person for so long then said on talk radio, "this is what those Liberals believe in"

I love those silly Libertarians that created South Park =D

So links that show FACTS mean nothing to you. Shocking

Yes, Ann Coulter did engage in voter fraud and voter registration fraud, if YOU want to minimize it, go right ahead

The reason that you generally offer nothing but cut and paste from hate sites is that you're dumb as a lamp post.

"The Brad Blog" exists only to slander and libel conservatives. Them attacking Coulter is meaningless.

Look up the word "credibility" and see if you can apply it to the sources you use to spew your idiocy here.

So no, YOU CAN'T REFUTE THAT COULTER COMMITTED VOTER FRAUD AND VOTER REGISTRATION FRAUD MULTIPLE TIMES AS LINKED TO MULTIPLE SOURCES. Instead ALL you have are ad homs. Got it

Care about what?

And RKM....pay attention to the answer.
Leftists don't care about ballot stuffing as long as it's in their favor.
Straw man fallacy.

And the OP story is completely bogus. No ballot stuffing. Dumb fucks.
Democrats are the ones crying about voter ID.

How would voter ID's have stopped this, in your 'mind', voter fraud?

PLEASE tell me why voter ID's, which is nothing more than right wingers voter suppression efforts, going to do ANYTHING about the fallacy of voter impersonation at the polls, the ONLY fraud voter ID's stop?
South Africa has voter ID and supported by Nelson Mandella. Explain that.

MANDELA? THE GUY WHO REAGAN THOUGHT WAS A TERRORIST? LOL

Weird, so because other nations MIGHT have voter fraud issues that the US doesn't have, the US should follow them? lol

ONCE MORE BUBBA

PLEASE tell me why voter ID's, which is nothing more than right wingers voter suppression efforts, going to do ANYTHING about the fallacy of voter impersonation at the polls, the ONLY fraud voter ID's stop?

When I was elected to office, all of my opponents and myself had votes from dead people. Even if one of us had all of them, it would not have made any difference in the result.

I am pretty sure that my unlimited bar tab at 3 local bars and my free taxi service to the polls got me more votes than the dead people who rose from the grave to vote. ;)
Instead of the harmful Voter ID, I support fraud prevention which would actually work.

Things like the proper purging of voter registration rolls. Removing deceased and relocated voters. Someone cannot vote in a dead person's name if that dead person has been purged. No Voter ID necessary.

Things like tightening up voter registration, validating residency requirements and eligibility.

Things like the electronic monitoring system which detects when someone has voted more than once anywhere in the country where the system is being used.

And so you can chalk up one more harmful effect of Voter ID: It provides a false sense of security.

MANDELA? THE GUY WHO REAGAN THOUGHT WAS A TERRORIST? LOL

C'mon, you've never played the conservative rope'a'dope? Where conservatives vehemently opposition magically transforms into a career of support for the very same idea?

I give it 20 years before Ted Cruz is telling us of his lifetime support for gay marriage, and the time he walked arm and arm with a pair of pre-op trannies in the SF gay pride parade.

Straw man fallacy.

You are a long time advocate of election fraud. You defend any and all fraud that serves the democratic party.
You got your ass kicked in this debate, and now all you have left is a resort to the tired straw man fallacy. :laugh:

That's as close to an admission of defeat we will see from you.
What's your opinion of this?
Bluegrass Pundit Report NAACP trying to create voter confusion and animosity in North Carolina...

"The letter alleges:"

Wow, you have the smoking gun

FLORIDA - Florida GOP Election Fraud scandal spreads to ten counties

FLORIDA - “Glitch” wipes out 1,000 early votes in black FL neighborhood

INDIANA - GOP Election Fraud In Indiana’s La Porte County

OHIO - GOP Election Fraud In Ohio’s Ottawa County

OHIO - True The Vote Forged Signatures To Get Observers At Ohio Polls

OREGON - Clackamas County Oregon GOP ballot officials fill in GOP on blank ballots

ACLU: GOP Election Fraud So Bad We Need UN Observers

This link lists out the Ron Paul purported GOP Election Frauds: Election Fraud and Manipulation in the U.S.

MICHIGAN - Republican U.S. House Staffers Indicted for Felony Election Fraud as GOP Fraud Epidemic Continues

MAINE - Democrats Pile on Maine GOP ELECTION Fraud – Maine “winner” to be Overturned?

WISCONSIN - - GOP election fraud in Wisconsin

This subject is one where our resident "conservatives" could make an effort to be honest.

There may be some "conservatives" here who are so ignorant of the facts that they really believe that these laws lead to fairer elections. But....the number is most certainly small.

More numerous are the "conservatives" who know full well that these laws are aimed at suppressing votes. They know it and they condone it.

How about some honesty? Give it a shot.

MICHIGAN - Four GOP House Staffers From Michigan Indicted for Election Fraud

GOP election fraud in Wisconsin
Straw man fallacy.

You are a long time advocate of election fraud. You defend any and all fraud that serves the democratic party.
You got your ass kicked in this debate, and now all you have left is a resort to the tired straw man fallacy. :laugh:

That's as close to an admission of defeat we will see from you.
What's your opinion of this?
Bluegrass Pundit Report NAACP trying to create voter confusion and animosity in North Carolina...

GOP Voter Fraud Accusations Suddenly Blowing Up In Their Faces

Republican officials, who have used hysteria about alleged voter fraud as an excuse to support measures that disproportionately block Democratic voters, are furiously trying to distance themselves from a growing number of GOP voter registration drives that either submitted false applications or threw away authentic ones.

The incidents might have been overlooked if not for the GOP's clamorous campaign to restrict registration drives, purge voter rolls, roll back early voting, and pass voter ID laws that opponents point out have the effect of depressing the vote among minorities, the poor and other generally Democratic constituencies.

As one Southern California alt-weekly put it, it's turning into a story of "The Wolf Who Cried Wolf."

GOP Voter Fraud Accusations Suddenly Blowing Up In Their Faces

Which is why President Obola is furiously flooding the country with ILLEGAL VOTERS.. Leftists cannot win without fraud, stealing an election. NO ONE supports leftists and their Stalinist governing.

Which is why President Obola is furiously flooding the country with ILLEGAL VOTERS.. Leftists cannot win without fraud, stealing an election. NO ONE supports leftists and their Stalinist governing.

93-year-old Willie Mims, who was turned away from his polling place for not having a driver’s license.

97-Year Old Woman Denied Right to Vote in Kansas Primary for Lack of Photo ID

Another Dark Day For Democracy: SCOTUS Allows Racially-Motivated Disenfranchisement Of 600k+ Texas Voters in This Year's Midterm Elections
Despite uncontested findings of purposeful discrimination in the GOP law, strict new Photo ID restrictions allowed to take effect...

You morons are going to LOVE being the minority after the way you treat immigrants that are LEGALLY here!

Forum List

Back