CAUGHT ON TAPE: Dem Operative Stuffs Ballot Box in Arizona (Video)

Oh... you mean, in some cases, people like me who were duped by whoever wrote that first description of the thing in a way that made it sound suspicious. Let he who has never been wrong cast the first stone.

Look at Boston Blackie. He and people like him are the target audience of 'Argument by Recitation'. Where any nonsense claim can find adherents if its repeated often enough.

Where the first question any rational person would ask upon hearing the accusation is; is there any evidence that the ballots being put in the ballot box were invalid?

The answer is no. The answer is that the man in the video did nothing illegal by placing the ballots in the ballot box.

Did you ask that question? Did it occur to you ask? If no, then maybe you should revisit your processes. As they aren't providing you with good results.
Precisely. I have literally begged these people to take courses in Logic and/or Critical Thinking.

Their desire to believe whatever manufactured bullshit which chimes with their belief system actually overpowers reality itself.

An amazing and frightening phenomenon to behold.

There is no quest for truth going on. Just confirmation of their biases.

Just as you are doing by saying "there is no quest for truth going on." Your statement is that no one cares not for truth. Yet, here I am. Admitting my initial view of the video was wrong, and my seeking truth resulted in admission that my initial view biased by the report, was wrong. IOW you're also suffering from bias in your apparent generalized view of everyone that disagrees with you. Maybe the truth is more that some people are sometimes temporarily blinded by their biases. This likely due to rage or some attempt to circle the wagons around their particular groups that are under attack by the enemy.

We NEVER agree, and I give you MUCH credit for admitting you made a mistake. Good job

But if you'll note, no amount of logic or reason get through to those who REFUSE to open their minds and use the little brains they have left.

Examples are, Obama flooded the US with illegals to win the votes? And Dems stuffing ballots? lol Neither of course will or can be substantiated with ANYTHING other than 'feelings'

Actually there's proof.. which is what this thread is about until you melted down siting phoney studies over Blacks being targeted to show their ID.. Boofuckinghoo, you have to show proper ID to vote..

OK, you are to ignorant to go through the thread and recognize, NO LAW WAS BEING BROKE IN THE VIDEO DUMMY

Bulldog:

You don't think this wasn't investigated do you? Check out this news report on the story. Again, the right wing is just acting childish and trying to twist the truth to support their lies. Maricopa County ballot box mixup - ABC15 Arizona

Look at Boston Blackie. He and people like him are the target audience of 'Argument by Recitation'. Where any nonsense claim can find adherents if its repeated often enough.

Where the first question any rational person would ask upon hearing the accusation is; is there any evidence that the ballots being put in the ballot box were invalid?

The answer is no. The answer is that the man in the video did nothing illegal by placing the ballots in the ballot box.

Did you ask that question? Did it occur to you ask? If no, then maybe you should revisit your processes. As they aren't providing you with good results.
Precisely. I have literally begged these people to take courses in Logic and/or Critical Thinking.

Their desire to believe whatever manufactured bullshit which chimes with their belief system actually overpowers reality itself.

Just as you are doing by saying "there is no quest for truth going on." Your statement is that no one cares not for truth. Yet, here I am. Admitting my initial view of the video was wrong, and my seeking truth resulted in admission that my initial view biased by the report, was wrong. IOW you're also suffering from bias in your apparent generalized view of everyone that disagrees with you. Maybe the truth is more that some people are sometimes temporarily blinded by their biases. This likely due to rage or some attempt to circle the wagons around their particular groups that are under attack by the enemy.

We NEVER agree, and I give you MUCH credit for admitting you made a mistake. Good job

But if you'll note, no amount of logic or reason get through to those who REFUSE to open their minds and use the little brains they have left.

Examples are, Obama flooded the US with illegals to win the votes? And Dems stuffing ballots? lol Neither of course will or can be substantiated with ANYTHING other than 'feelings'

Actually there's proof.. which is what this thread is about until you melted down siting phoney studies over Blacks being targeted to show their ID.. Boofuckinghoo, you have to show proper ID to vote..

OK, you are to ignorant to go through the thread and recognize, NO LAW WAS BEING BROKE IN THE VIDEO DUMMY

Bulldog:

You don't think this wasn't investigated do you? Check out this news report on the story. Again, the right wing is just acting childish and trying to twist the truth to support their lies. Maricopa County ballot box mixup - ABC15 Arizona
<Knocks on the STOOPID libruls head> Once more, where's the uproar over Blacks having to show ID for government benefits, to board flights, to enter clubs??????

[
So no, YOU CAN'T REFUTE THAT COULTER COMMITTED VOTER FRAUD AND VOTER REGISTRATION FRAUD MULTIPLE TIMES AS LINKED TO MULTIPLE SOURCES. Instead ALL you have are ad homs. Got it

I can't refute that 73 angels dance on the head of a pin?

No charges filed against Coulter, no evidence of wrong doing according to the county sheriff - just a frustrated demagogue shrieking slander against an enemy of his filthy party....

How many threads on Blacks having to show ID for government benefits??? NONE?? You don't say?! How many threads on Blacks having to show ID to board a plane?? NONE???????

Constitutional rights? What IS the purpose of voter ID again? IF there is NO DETECTABLE fraud, as been shown, over and over, especially the fraud stopped with voter ID's, voter impersonation, WHY the law again? Oh right GOP VOTER SUPPRESSION!

15queqq.jpg

A lot of Republicans complain about voter fraud. Indiana Secretary of State Charlie White actually committed it

So long as you’re a Republican, you won’t spend any time in jail for voter fraud. And, if you’re Charlie White, Indiana’s lucky, now-former Republican secretary of state who received just one year of home detention for all of those crimes, you’ll likely be “elated,” just as White was after his sentencing hearing last week.

Voter fraud retires shameless GOP official - Salon.com

December 07, 2011

Conviction in GOP voter-suppression scheme

Paul E. Schurick, the 2010 campaign manager for former Maryland governor Robert L. Ehrlich Jr., was convicted Tuesday by a Baltimore jury of four counts stemming from a robocall that prosecutors said was intended to suppress the black vote.

Fortunately, other members of the former Republican governor’s team will also stand trial for their role.

Conviction in GOP voter-suppression scheme Political Animal The Washington Monthly

The irony is, the fraud Republicans are worried about is imaginary, while the real-world fraud is coming from their side of the political divide.

A major probe by the Justice Department between 2002 and 2007 failed to prosecute a single person for going to the polls and impersonating an eligible voter, which the anti-fraud laws are supposedly designed to stop.

Out of the 300 million votes cast in that period, federal prosecutors convicted only 86 people for voter fraud – and many of the cases involved immigrants and former felons who were simply unaware of their ineligibility.

A much-hyped investigation in Wisconsin, meanwhile, led to the prosecution of only .0007 percent of the local electorate for alleged voter fraud.

"Our democracy is under siege from an enemy so small it could be hiding anywhere," joked Stephen Colbert.
.It's amazing. You can show liberals video of Democrats stuffing ballot boxes and they stand there and tell you it didn't happen.
They do "HERE," but the progtards on this site are the most rabid of the frothing at the mouth, and some are even PAID to post here, and they have no problem lying their fucking asses off. It's what they do. Most everybody knows it.

There isn't any because this entire so called issue IS A FRAUD laden with fraudulent Stalinists who want to steal elections.. Who the fuck gets upset over having to show their ID to vote??? NO FUCKING BODY who is legally able to do so,... NO ONE..

Bulldog:

<Knocks on the STOOPID libruls head> Once more, where's the uproar over Blacks having to show ID for government benefits, to board flights, to enter clubs??????

US Constitution? That thing right wingers are SUPPOSED to love?

Former U.S. Marine Turned Away From TN Poll For Refusing to Present Photo ID Under New GOP Law
'I took the oath to prevent these kinds of laws'...

The Tennessean's coverage of the story included this quote from Thompson: "We just fought a war to bring democracy to Iraq. Now, we’re passing laws that restrict and bring conditions to our right to vote. I sacrificed my right to vote in order to make this statement."

How many threads on Blacks having to show ID for government benefits??? NONE?? You don't say?! How many threads on Blacks having to show ID to board a plane?? NONE???????

Constitutional rights? What IS the purpose of voter ID again? IF there is NO DETECTABLE fraud, as been shown, over and over, especially the fraud stopped with voter ID's, voter impersonation, WHY the law again? Oh right GOP VOTER SUPPRESSION!

Hey dummy, what's the purpose of showing ID to enter a club??? Same one for voting.. You have to be legally of age to vote, you must be an American citizen.. OH SHIT, REALLY??? You mean the US Constitution means something??? Go fuck yourself braindead.. all you want is access to fraud.. everyone knows it.

Hey dummy, what's the purpose of showing ID to enter a club??? Same one for voting.. You have to be legally of age to vote, you must be an American citizen.. OH SHIT, REALLY??? You mean the US Constitution means something??? Go fuck yourself braindead.. all you want is access to fraud.. everyone knows it.

Talk about brain dead. You must be a US citizen to go into a club? lmaorog

Bulldog:

Former U.S. Marine Turned Away From TN Poll For Refusing to Present Photo ID Under New GOP Law

The Tennessean's coverage of the story included this quote from Thompson: "We just fought a war to bring democracy to Iraq. Now, we’re passing laws that restrict and bring conditions to our right to vote. I sacrificed my right to vote in order to make this statement."

Again, you have NOTHING.. you have crybaby articles and fake studies that do ABSOLUTELY nothing.. do you think your dumb articles somehow make the Constitution null and void?? Think about liberal.

[
So no, YOU CAN'T REFUTE THAT COULTER COMMITTED VOTER FRAUD AND VOTER REGISTRATION FRAUD MULTIPLE TIMES AS LINKED TO MULTIPLE SOURCES. Instead ALL you have are ad homs. Got it

I can't refute that 73 angels dance on the head of a pin?

No charges filed against Coulter, no evidence of wrong doing according to the county sheriff - just a frustrated demagogue shrieking slander against an enemy of his filthy party....

Got it, so you don't have a functioning brain and can't use reason, logic or honesty. Again, I'm shocked Bubba

Talk about brain dead. You must be a US citizen to go into a club? lmaorog

Do try reading comprehension.. The first bullet applies to age.. voting as to being an American but you already knew that.. you have nothing so you play word games.. guess what GOOFY? your word games wont win you the election. LMAO Now who's laughing? Ahhh, take it up the ass and like it .. lol

Bulldog:

Oh, so it's legal to cast votes for other people.

That explains everything.

They tried to make it illegal but they couldn't pass it.

There you have it folks. It's legal to cheat in Arizona. Part of the Browning of the nation. Sort of a "Colorado Heist" in Arizona.

Nope, no voter fraud for Democrats!

The Gateway Pundit ^

They don’t even try to hid their lawlessness anymore. A vulgar, violent Democratic operative was caught on tape stuffing a ballot box. The man dropped a large box of hundreds of early ballots on the table and started stuffing the ballot box....
if you bring in voters ballots that they voted, and just because they are not able to drive or what ever, anyone can take that ballot in for them if you repub-lie-cans don't like it tuff .... deal !!!

Last edited:
See? Whack-A-Mole. I destroyed this apples and oranges fallacy pages ago. But people keep popping up with it.

Bulldog:

Again, you have NOTHING.. you have crybaby articles and fake studies that do ABSOLUTELY nothing.. do you think your dumb articles somehow make the Constitution null and void?? Think about liberal.

So NOW the Constitution requires ID huh? lol

You need to back off Bubba, you are getting close to taking over the simpleton Ed's place as dumbest con on this board!

YOU MUST SHOW PROPER PHOTO ID in order to vote.. 1)You must be an American citizen 2)You must be registered to vote 3) You must be 18 yrs of age or older..

Poor liberal blockhead.

Bulldog:

Oh, so it's legal to cast votes for other people.

That explains everything.

They tried to make it illegal but they couldn't pass it.

There you have it folks. It's legal to cheat in Arizona. Part of the Browning of the nation. Sort of a "Colorado Heist" in Arizona.

It's legal in Arizona for volunteers to collect ballots and turn them in at the polling place, which is what the video in the OP is showing.

Ask me if I give a good stinking damn what you or any leftist thinks, that includes ILLEGALS.

I was at Walmart the other day buying some cheap plastic doodads and pulled out my AmEx to pay for them. The cashier asked for my ID.

Well of course I screamed "RACIST, BIGOT, DISENFRANCHISER," at the outrage. Of course a 56 year old white man with a full beard is Fyon Jiang Pooyan - credit card ID is just racism.

Forum List

Back