CAUGHT ON TAPE: Dem Operative Stuffs Ballot Box in Arizona (Video)

Stuffing? How? You realize EACH ballot will need to be signed right?
In California ballots are never signed. There is no place on the ballot for a signature.

And signing would violate the traditional "Secret ballot" procedure that is at the heart of every election.

Where do you get the notion that "ballots must be signed"?

(Takes care of that Democrat dodge)
Yes, they have to be signed. You don't think this wasn't investigated do you? Check out this news report on the story. Again, the right wing is just acting childish and trying to twist the truth to support their lies. Maricopa County ballot box mixup - ABC15 Arizona
They were duped by a false flag report.... it happens.

That assumes that they give a shit if the initial report of voter fraud was real or not. I'd argue, they really don't. Its another one of those fire and forget accusations, where the recitation of the accusation is the goal. Not determining whether or not the accusation is actually true.

That assumes that they give a shit if the initial report of voter fraud was real or not. I'd argue, they really don't. Its another one of those fire and forget accusations, where the recitation of the accusation is the goal. Not determining whether or not the accusation is actually true.
Who are "they?" But yes people running web sites are many times more interested in traffic than accuracy in reporting.

Who are "they?" But yes people running web sites are many times more interested in traffic than accuracy in reporting.

The OP author. His sources. Those in this thread engaging in jaw dropping, panty shitting hysterics without evidence of any wrong doing.

That 'they'.

The OP author. His sources. Those in this thread engaging in jaw dropping, panty shitting hysterics without evidence of any wrong doing.

That 'they'.
Oh... you mean, in some cases, people like me who were duped by whoever wrote that first description of the thing in a way that made it sound suspicious. Let he who has never been wrong cast the first stone.

So NO, despite YOUR saying liberal PB let her go in 2006, it was actually lack of evidence , according to the PB Sheriff (known libs) that she WILLFULLY voted in the wrong precinct? And 2013?

Weird how she has this history right? But of course, like Dinesh, she was framed? lol

Lack of evidence in that no crime was committed, you drooling retard. That doesn't stop you vicious little demagogues though.

So NO, despite YOUR saying liberal PB let her go in 2006, it was actually lack of evidence , according to the PB Sheriff (known libs) that she WILLFULLY voted in the wrong precinct? And 2013?

Weird how she has this history right? But of course, like Dinesh, she was framed? lol

Lack of evidence in that no crime was committed, you drooling retard. That doesn't stop you vicious little demagogues though.

As the BRAD BLOG spent years documenting, Coulter herself committed felony voter and voter registration fraud in Palm Beach, Florida, and, prior to that, for several years, in Connecticut. In both states, despite a very clear and undeniable paper trail, which we documented in scores of articles indexed on our Special Coverage page, BradBlog.com/CoulterFraud, she was eventually able to call in enough chits and favors from high-priced GOP attorneys, party apparatchik and even an old boyfriend at the FBI, to get her off the legal hook for multiple counts of felony fraud.

Ann Coulter 8217 s voter fraud secret Why she urged Republican not to push issue - Salon.com

Oh... you mean, in some cases, people like me who were duped by whoever wrote that first description of the thing in a way that made it sound suspicious. Let he who has never been wrong cast the first stone.

Look at Boston Blackie. He and people like him are the target audience of 'Argument by Recitation'. Where any nonsense claim can find adherents if its repeated often enough. Which is the point of the entire thread.

Where the first question any rational person would ask upon hearing the accusation is; is there any evidence that the ballots being put in the ballot box were invalid?

The answer is no. The answer is that the man in the video did nothing illegal by placing the ballots in the ballot box.

Did you ask that question? Did it occur to you ask? If no, then maybe you should revisit your processes. As they aren't providing you with good results.

From the story:

ABC15 has since reached out to the Maricopa County Elections Committee about the report, and while the story may be true, Recorder Helen Purcell said the act is completely legal.

Why? The man was casting ballots on behalf of other people.

TA-DAAAAAAA!!!! Just as I said.

Thank you. Thank you very much.

I didn't know one way or the other. But its the first question I asked. And apparently the last question folks like the OP poster and his ilk thought to.

Look at Boston Blackie. He and people like him are the target audience of 'Argument by Recitation'. Where any nonsense claim can find adherents if its repeated often enough.

Where the first question any rational person would ask upon hearing the accusation is; is there any evidence that the ballots being put in the ballot box were invalid?

The answer is no. The answer is that the man in the video did nothing illegal by placing the ballots in the ballot box.

Did you ask that question? Did it occur to you ask? If no, then maybe you should revisit your processes. As they aren't providing you with good results.
Precisely. I have literally begged and begged the rubes to take courses in Logic and/or Critical Thinking.

Their desire to believe whatever manufactured bullshit which chimes with their belief system actually overpowers reality itself.

An amazing and frightening phenomenon to behold.

There is no quest for truth going on. They are constantly seeking confirmation of their biases. And when it blows up in their faces, it does not deter them. They continue to drink from the same fountains of piss! They continue to shovel the manufactured bullshit into their mouths that is being fed to them!

It's pathetic.

Last edited:

Look at Boston Blackie. He and people like him are the target audience of 'Argument by Recitation'. Where any nonsense claim can find adherents if its repeated often enough.

Yes, I did ask that question. I thought I saw ballots being placed in a box... not envelopes... Then when someone calmly said that I was wrong. I looked again, more closely this time only to see I was duped.

You need to understand that leftists don't care about this. All that matters is keeping power.

Care about what?

And RKM....pay attention to the answer.
Leftists don't care about ballot stuffing as long as it's in their favor.
Nonsense. While you may be correct in saying that some people don't give a shit about breaking the law... that is hardly a left/right thing.
Nonsense yourself. Democrats are the ones crying about voter ID.

You need to understand that leftists don't care about this. All that matters is keeping power.

Care about what?

And RKM....pay attention to the answer.
Leftists don't care about ballot stuffing as long as it's in their favor.
Straw man fallacy.

And the OP story is completely bogus. No ballot stuffing. Dumb fucks.
Democrats are the ones crying about voter ID.

Forum List

Back