CAUGHT ON TAPE: Dem Operative Stuffs Ballot Box in Arizona (Video)

As posted in another thread, 67% of all Americans, 67% of whites, 67% of Hispanics, 67% of blacks want voter ID.

It is only the backward Democrats who are afraid of losing power that don't want it.

How was the question asked? Oops

Conservatives, ALWAYS for a more intrusibve Gov't when it's NOT needed

300+ million votes Bush's DOJ looked at and found ZERO to prosecute on voter impersonation. I guess he was just more inept than even I thought with this HUGE fukkking conservative idea that we have roving gangs impersonating people at the polls!

Guno posted the thread and it was asked if you were for voter ID, yes or no.

So 67% of all Americans are Republican? Not sure that is correct, but the majority of people, in all races are for voter ID, just like the majority of Americans are for gay marriage.

Again, your argument fails, it is the majority of Americans, not Republicans, not conservatives, it's AMERICANS.

I'm shocked, SHOCKED to find that voter fraud is going on in here!

Your ballots, sir.

Oh, thank you very much.

As posted in another thread, 67% of all Americans, 67% of whites, 67% of Hispanics, 67% of blacks want voter ID.

It is only the backward Democrats who are afraid of losing power that don't want it.
Argumentum ad populum fallacy

You also assumed that everyone who is opposed to Voter ID is a Democrat. Well, I am opposed to Voter ID and I am a Republican.

Remember when your Mom would ask you, "If all your friends jumped off a cliff, would you do it, too?"

Yeah. Like that.

Voter ID is completely ineffective, as has been demonstrated on this forum in this and every topic about Voter ID ever.

Straw man fallacy.

And the OP story is completely bogus. No ballot stuffing. Dumb fucks.

Comrade, it would serve you well to take a course in logic and critical thinking; Then you can learn what a Straw Man fallacy actually is.

{
Description of Straw Man
The Straw Man fallacy is committed when a person simply ignores a person's actual position and substitutes a distorted, exaggerated or misrepresented version of that position. This sort of "reasoning" has the following pattern:

1. Person A has position X.
  2. Person B presents position Y (which is a distorted version of X).
  3. Person B attacks position Y.
  4. Therefore X is false/incorrect/flawed.}
Fallacy Straw Man

You also assumed that everyone who is opposed to Voter ID is a Democrat. Well, I am opposed to Voter ID and I am a Republican.

Remember when your Mom would ask you, "If all your friends jumped off a cliff, would you do it, too?"

Yeah. Like that.

Voter ID is completely ineffective, as has been demonstrated on this forum in this and every topic about Voter ID ever.

If voter ID were ineffective, you would have not reason to fight it. While it might not stop fraud, it would cause no harm.

Yet you do fight against voter ID.

Why is that? Occam's Razor.

It has been shown the OP is completely false. Bogus. A lie. Manufactured bullshit.

I pointed out right out of the gate that Voter ID would not stop ballot stuffing. So why are we talking about Voter ID in a ballot stuffing topic?

Because Voter ID proponents are retards, that's why.

Yeah. Like that.

Republicans like you are the problem.

If voter ID were ineffective, you would have not reason to fight it. While it might not stop fraud, it would cause no harm.

Really? If a government program that WASTES TAXPAYER DOLLARS is ineffective, I would have no reason to fight it?

Wasting taxpayer dollars causes no harm?

Are you SURE you are a right winger?

Sorry, but you just cut your own throat with Occam's Razor.

Please, please, PLEASE take a course in Critical Thinking before you cut yourself again. You can't use the tools if you don't know what the fuck you are doing.

Really? If a government program that WASTES TAXPAYER DOLLARS is ineffective, I would have no reason to fight it?

You can offer no evidence that it "wastes money." All of the mechanisms for voter ID are in place already, The DMV is a sunk cost. Poll workers are volunteers.

What cost is this?

Wasting taxpayer dollars causes no harm?

Are you SURE you are a right winger?

Sorry, but you just cut your own throat with Occam's Razor.

Please, please, PLEASE take a course in Critical Thinking before you cut yourself again. You can't use the tools if you don't know what the fuck you are doing.

There is no cost involved. The simple answer is you oppose voter ID because you support election fraud as a sacred right of your party.

As is usually the case, the obvious answer is the correct one.

Straw man fallacy.

You are a long time advocate of election fraud. You defend any and all fraud that serves the democratic party.
You got your ass kicked in this debate, and now all you have left is a resort to the tired straw man fallacy. :laugh:

That's as close to an admission of defeat we will see from you.

You need to understand that leftists don't care about this. All that matters is keeping power.

Care about what?

And RKM....pay attention to the answer.
Leftists don't care about ballot stuffing as long as it's in their favor.
Straw man fallacy.

Democrats are the ones crying about voter ID.

How would voter ID's have stopped this, in your 'mind', voter fraud?

PLEASE tell me why voter ID's, which is nothing more than right wingers voter suppression efforts, going to do ANYTHING about the fallacy of voter impersonation at the polls, the ONLY fraud voter ID's stop?

Straw man fallacy.

You are a long time advocate of election fraud. You defend any and all fraud that serves the democratic party.
You got your ass kicked in this debate, and now all you have left is a resort to the tired straw man fallacy. :laugh:

That's as close to an admission of defeat we will see from you.
What's your opinion of this?
Bluegrass Pundit Report NAACP trying to create voter confusion and animosity in North Carolina...

You need to understand that leftists don't care about this. All that matters is keeping power.

Care about what?

And RKM....pay attention to the answer.
Leftists don't care about ballot stuffing as long as it's in their favor.
Straw man fallacy.

Democrats are the ones crying about voter ID.

How would voter ID's have stopped this, in your 'mind', voter fraud?

PLEASE tell me why voter ID's, which is nothing more than right wingers voter suppression efforts, going to do ANYTHING about the fallacy of voter impersonation at the polls, the ONLY fraud voter ID's stop?
South Africa has voter ID and supported by Nelson Mandella. Explain that.

So links that show FACTS mean nothing to you. Shocking

Yes, Ann Coulter did engage in voter fraud and voter registration fraud, if YOU want to minimize it, go right ahead

The reason that you generally offer nothing but cut and paste from hate sites is that you're dumb as a lamp post.

"The Brad Blog" exists only to slander and libel conservatives. Them attacking Coulter is meaningless.

Look up the word "credibility" and see if you can apply it to the sources you use to spew your idiocy here.

Yeah. Like that.

It absolutely causes harm. If a single eligible voter is denied his or her right to cast a ballot then harm is done. And that has happened as a result of the voter ID laws that have been passed.

There is no cost involved.
Really? IDs are made by elves at no cost?

Besides, when I said Voter ID is ineffective, it should be obvious from my other posts that "ineffective" means it is completely ineffective at doing what it claims to do. That is, stop fraud. None of you have ever provided a single example of actual voter fraud which could only have been stopped or prevented by Voter ID.

Not once. And I have been throwing down this gauntlet FOR YEARS.

Not once.

So you utterly fail to prove Voter ID is necessary.

Now, you think because it does not achieve its goals, that means it is harmless. Wrong again. It costs money to implement. Your elected officials had to spend money to get the legislation passed. Then the legislation had to be published and distributed.

Then citizens had to take the time to go and get the right IDs so they could vote. This is an inconvenience and a government intrusion into their lives.

Also, I have provided real world examples many times on this forum of eligible citizens who have been prevented from voting because of Voter ID. Remember, none of you tards has ever produced even ONE case of voter fraud which could only have been stopped or prevented by Voter ID.

And then there are those who claim that Voter ID disenfranchises the poor and elderly.

So you are one very stupid fuck if you think "ineffective at stopping fraud" means "no harm."

You have just been sliced and diced by Occam's Razor. That is what happens when a retard who has never used two brain cells to think critically picks it up and wields it.

There is no cost involved. The simple answer is you oppose voter ID because you support election fraud as a sacred right of your party.

As is usually the case, the obvious answer is the correct one.

More accurately, I oppose Voter ID laws because it disenfranches many voters.....while acting as a safeguard against a form of fraud that is virtually non-existent. In person voter fraud, the only kind of voter fraud that Voter ID could prevent, is the rarest of the rare. Accounting for about 100 cases per decade in the entire country. Meaning you're about 8 times more likely to be struck by lightning than to commit in person voter fraud.

When Pennsylvania was asked to tell the court how many instances of voter fraud that their Voter ID law could have prevented, they couldn't name one. When Texas was asked the same question, they could only find 2 instances in the last 10 years.

2. In 10 years.

And yet the voter ID laws in Texas could disenfranchise between 200,000 to 400,000 voters. Disenfranchising 200,000 people to prevent 0.5 instances of voter fraud per election is monumentally stupid.

Forum List

Back