Cavs Air Totally Dumb Commercial During Game 2 of NBA Playoffs

It's a stupid joke.Was it in poor taste? Yes, but let's not make this in to some sort of huge deal. And if the woman threw the man no one would have said anything negative about it.

You must beat women and think its funny.

You're a total idiot. Yes domestic violence is horrible. Does that mean we shouldn't make light of the issue? Of course not, dumbass. People make jokes of the worst atrocities there are and have ever been. Gallows Humor is a way of keeping your sanity in an insane world. It's good for you. Being serious about every issue all the time makes you crazy.

It's a stupid joke.Was it in poor taste? Yes, but let's not make this in to some sort of huge deal. And if the woman threw the man no one would have said anything negative about it.

I agree poor taste.

I agree poor taste.

It was, it wasn't funny at all. But just because I feel that way doesn't mean I agree with the PC zealots, who will no doubt be out in full force on this one.

You're a total idiot. Yes domestic violence is horrible. Does that mean we shouldn't make light of the issue? Of course not, dumbass.

Thats exactly what they did dumbass. They made light of it. Gallows humor is for unimaginative people that cant think up regular jokes.

You have no sense of humor, but you are a funny mother fucker, and a stupid one.

You're a total idiot. Yes domestic violence is horrible. Does that mean we shouldn't make light of the issue? Of course not, dumbass.

Thats exactly what they did dumbass. They made light of it. Gallows humor is for unimaginative people that cant think up regular jokes.

You have no sense of humor, but you are a funny mother fucker, and a stupid one.
I have a great sense of humor. I'm just not a fucking idiot like you that thinks beating women is funny. Next thing we know you will claim kicking dogs in the ribs is funny too.

You're a total idiot. Yes domestic violence is horrible. Does that mean we shouldn't make light of the issue? Of course not, dumbass. People make jokes of the worst atrocities there are and have ever been. Gallows Humor is a way of keeping your sanity in an insane world. It's good for you. Being serious about every issue all the time makes you crazy.
He's president of Anal Non-anonymous.

Forum List

Back