CBS and not some internet right wing source about obamacare

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
obama knew about the failure

[ame=http://youtu.be/7CVXVdnzFAY]CBS: 'White House Had Years Of Warnings' About ObamaCare Debacle - YouTube[/ame]

On 4 November 2013, CBS This Morning revealed how "a trusted Obama health care adviser warned the White House it was losing control of ObamaCare". Major Garrett underlined that "the warnings were dire and specific, and ultimately ignored" by the Obama administration. Instead, they "relied on appointed bureaucrats and senior White House health care advisers" to implement the health care law.

Garrett also pointed out how "the White House became secretive about the law's complexity and regulatory reach" because they were apparently "fearful of constant attacks from congressional Republicans" over the controversial issue.

CBS is even calling obama on his bullshit. the golden child has lost his touch.:lol:

CBS is even calling obama on his bullshit. the golden child has lost his touch.:lol:
Yes, but you cannot believe CBS. You have told us that over and over. THEY ARE THE LIBERAL MEDIA YOU KEEP SCREAMING ABOUT!! You cannot trust a thing they say. Okay, I will take your advice and ignore anything they post. After all, I am only following your instructions to disregard anything the say. You got what you wanted.

Yes, but you cannot believe CBS. You have told us that over and over. THEY ARE THE LIBERAL MEDIA YOU KEEP SCREAMING ABOUT!! You cannot trust a thing they say. Okay, I will take your advice and ignore anything they post. After all, I am only following your instructions to disregard anything the say. You got what you wanted.

to late obama punks up.

Obama on health plan cancellations: 'I am sorry' | MSNBC

“I am sorry that they are finding themselves in this situation based, based on assurances they got from me. We’ve got to work hard to make sure that they know we hear them and we are going to do everything we can to deal with folks who find themselves in a tough position as a consequence of this.”

This was the right thing to do.

When Obama's own attack dogs begin bearing their teeth at their own master, you know something's up. CBS woke up, they broke free of the liberal monopoly on the truth. You can't stand it.

When Obama's own attack dogs begin bearing their teeth at their own master, you know something's up. CBS woke up, they broke free of the liberal monopoly on the truth. You can't stand it.

They are just as guilty of lying for covering for obama as obama is guilty of lying.

They are just as guilty of lying for covering for obama as obama is guilty of lying.

Yeah, but the thin here is, they have all but atoned for themselves for standing up to his lies now.

Yeah, but the thin here is, they have all but atoned for themselves for standing up to his lies now.

I'm less forgiving. Maybe more coverage of some obama cover ups and they have paid the price of atonement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back