CBS "News" Sunday Offended By Their Own Poll That Shows 62% of Americans Support Deportation Of ALL Illegals

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Pearls clutched.

We simply cannot have these sovereign citizens exclaiming their true feelings about illegal alien invaders running amok over an intentionally non-existent border.

Cue the rationalizing.

Hey Marge:

If you're oh so concerned about "THE CHILDREN!", maybe secure Biden's gaping border that permits child trafficking and forced prostitution.

I can't wait for all the friendly fire recriminations on election day.

And they'll deserve every last bit of it.

Pearls clutched.

We simply cannot have these sovereign citizens exclaiming their true feelings about illegal alien invaders running amok over an intentionally non-existent border.

Cue the rationalizing.

Hey Marge:

If you're oh so concerned about "THE CHILDREN!", maybe secure Biden's gaping border that permits child trafficking and forced prostitution.

See, they're already playing the children angle.

If we keep the House and gain back the Senate the nuclear option will have to be employed in the Senate to gain back our sovereignty.

If you're talking about Filibuster elimination I gotta disagree.

I respect it, honestly.

But it's a bad precedent.

If that's not what you mean, I'll refrain from judgment.

Pearls clutched.

Cue the rationalizing.

Hey Marge:

The pearl clutching concern for children only happens from the left when it threatens their plans.

I don't see where anyone would be offended by this commonsense idea.

The idea is to screen people before they come to this country, so we know they have means of support, aren't criminals or psychotic, or afflicted with TB, aids, covid, leprosy, etc. that is dangerous to the American public.

If other countries are really serious about sending America their best, prospective immigrants should apply in their own countries and compete for positions.

I don't see where anyone would be offended by this commonsense idea.

The idea is to screen people before they come to this country, so we know they have means of support, aren't criminals or psychotic, or afflicted with TB, aids, covid, leprosy, etc. that is dangerous to the American public.

If other countries are really serious about sending America their best, prospective immigrants should apply in their own countries and compete for positions.
Once upon a time if you came through Ellis Island there was an actual screening process.
The two main reasons for exclusion were a doctor diagnosing an immigrant with a contagious disease that could endanger the public health, or a legal inspector was concerned an immigrant would likely become a public charge or an illegal contract laborer.

Pearls clutched.

Cue the rationalizing.

Hey Marge:

Idiots. You put out a poll then criticize the answers to your own questions.

Forum List

Back