CBS Reveals They Interviewed Kamala For 721 Hours In Order To Compile '60 Minutes' Of Usable Footage

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
CBS Reveals They Interviewed Kamala For 721 Hours In Order To Compile '60 Minutes' Of Usable Footage
Media·Oct 9, 2024 · BabylonBee.com

1728492206420.png

NEW YORK, NY — Following allegations of showing different clips of Kamala answering the same question, CBS News defended themselves by revealing they interviewed Kamala Harris for 721 hours in order to compile 60 minutes of usable footage.

A spokesperson for CBS News disclosed that the network had spent months working tirelessly to accumulate enough usable video to piece together in order to produce this week's episode of 60 Minutes.

"People don't understand how much work we had to put into this show," said CBS News public relations representative Jeannie Landrum. "We started meeting with Vice President Harris back in July, scheduled regular talks with her along the campaign trail, and ran our poor video editors into the ground to cobble this interview together. People criticizing it just don't realize all the blood, sweat, and tears that were shed to make this episode possible. And the hours… my goodness, the hours."

One editor admitted on the condition of anonymity that he nearly quit during the project. "I went weeks without seeing my family," he said. "Now, I'm left with horrible nightmares about the footage we had to cut. Trust me, you do not want to see what ended up on the cutting room floor."

At publishing time, a CBS News insider revealed the network had reached out to famed movie special effects company Industrial Light & Magic to create all future Kamala Harris interviews by using advanced computer-generated imagery.

View attachment 1024193

NEW YORK, NY — Following allegations of showing different clips of Kamala answering the same question, CBS News defended themselves by revealing they interviewed Kamala Harris for 721 hours in order to compile 60 minutes of usable footage.

A spokesperson for CBS News disclosed that the network had spent months working tirelessly to accumulate enough usable video to piece together in order to produce this week's episode of 60 Minutes.

"People don't understand how much work we had to put into this show," said CBS News public relations representative Jeannie Landrum. "We started meeting with Vice President Harris back in July, scheduled regular talks with her along the campaign trail, and ran our poor video editors into the ground to cobble this interview together. People criticizing it just don't realize all the blood, sweat, and tears that were shed to make this episode possible. And the hours… my goodness, the hours."

One editor admitted on the condition of anonymity that he nearly quit during the project. "I went weeks without seeing my family," he said. "Now, I'm left with horrible nightmares about the footage we had to cut. Trust me, you do not want to see what ended up on the cutting room floor."

At publishing time, a CBS News insider revealed the network had reached out to famed movie special effects company Industrial Light & Magic to create all future Kamala Harris interviews by using advanced computer-generated imagery.
The statist left marxinazis just can't admit that their religion/ideology is bogus.

At least Tim Walz had the guts to go on Fox News. Kamala would have started crying if Shannon Bream had interviewed her. Harris is an impostor candidate. That's why the Democrats are blitzing social media with the biggest MISINFORMATION campaign ever about Trump.

View attachment 1024193

At publishing time, a CBS News insider revealed the network had reached out to famed movie special effects company Industrial Light & Magic to create all future Kamala Harris interviews by using advanced computer-generated imagery.nsane
INSANE, DUMBEST LIE OF MANY DUMB LIES.
SHE WOULD HAVE HAD TO WEAR THE SAME OUT FIT, & SIT FOR 12 HRS A DAY FOR MONTHS... TO GET TO 721 HRS.

View attachment 1024193

What was Kamala doing during the rest of the interview? Drooling? Sucking her thumb? Staring into space?

There are now reports that some of her answers have been changed by 60 Minutes to present her in a better light.

View attachment 1024193

Yu still don't get humor. You guys think it's just another avenue for insults, you don;t get that it's supposed to actually be funny as well.

Forum List

Back