CDC: 78.9% Covid Cases are Vaccinated

Last edited:
Granddaughter, by my daughters 2nd husband, has Covid for the third time.

Had the shots, had the booster, and, apparently, herd immunity doesn't work either.
Vaxxed can’t reach herd immunity. Their immune systems are compromised by the constant artificiality induced spike protein and antigen production.

Vaxxed can’t reach herd immunity. Their immune systems are compromised by the constant artificiality induced spike protein and antigen production.
:cuckoo:

You have absolutely no fucking clue about the subject you're talking about.

Go suck on RFK junior's dick some more, you fucking idiot. You're just as stupid and ignorant of science as those global warming cult nutjobs who suck Al Gore's cock.

Last edited:
Granddaughter, by my daughters 2nd husband, has Covid for the third time.

Had the shots, had the booster, and, apparently, herd immunity doesn't work either.
My daughter is an Xray Tech at a large hospital. She says most of the hospitalized patients these days are people who have been vaccinated. She says they aren't dying at the same rate as they were in 2020, but they are still getting sick enough to be in the hospital.
Makes me wonder how effective the vaccine really is. I got my 2 Pfizer shots in September. Don't know yet if I'll get the booster.

Natural immunity can decay within about 90 days. Immunity from COVID-19 vaccines has been shown to last longer. Both Pfizer and Moderna reported strong vaccine protection for at least six months.

Forum List

Back