CDC: 78.9% Covid Cases are Vaccinated

It appears that the infection rate for omicron is significantly higher for vaccinated than unvaccinated.
Dark blue line is vaccinated, light blue unvaccinated.
I realize that facts and data are heresy to democrats and other morons like KissMy…

Look at what has happened to the dark blue line since Dec. 21, since Omicron became dominant.

SOURCE: Data

Vaccines preserve life.
1641682003352.jpeg

People who are current on shots, don't clog up the Hospitals.
99% of patients are unvaccinated or haven't taken their booster.
You're a bot, aren't you? I've never seen anyone tell such lies without a hint of humanity.

When will the Vax Cult stop spreading the ChiCom flu?

Dumb fuck, that is the percent of the population with at least one dose of the vaccine, not how many cases had one dose of the vaccine.

you need to find a 5th grader to explain this stuff to you, it is over your head

Last edited:
My daughter is an Xray Tech at a large hospital. She says most of the hospitalized patients these days are people who have been vaccinated. She says they aren't dying at the same rate as they were in 2020, but they are still getting sick enough to be in the hospital.
Makes me wonder how effective the vaccine really is. I got my 2 Pfizer shots in September. Don't know yet if I'll get the booster.
Sure buddy...sure

My daughter is an Xray Tech at a large hospital. She says most of the hospitalized patients these days are people who have been vaccinated. She says they aren't dying at the same rate as they were in 2020, but they are still getting sick enough to be in the hospital.
Makes me wonder how effective the vaccine really is. I got my 2 Pfizer shots in September. Don't know yet if I'll get the booster.

An X-ray tech would have no possible way to know the vaccination status of a patient.

Dark blue line is vaccinated, light blue unvaccinated.
I realize that facts and data are heresy to democrats and other morons like KissMy…

Look at what has happened to the dark blue line since Dec. 21, since Omicron became dominant.

SOURCE: Data
It has been worrying me for months that the stats consistently seem to show that the people who have been vaccinated are MORE vulnerable to catching Covid. This started in the summer, with the Delta incursion.

If this is really what is going on, people are eventually going to notice and be annoyed.

I'm already annoyed.

Last edited:
Vaccines preserve life.

When will the Vax Cult stop spreading the ChiCom flu?

I couldn't find any detailed records detailing vaccinated and unvaccinated cases and hospitalizations, past Nov 21. But I did find this net section detailing them up to Nov 21.

Remember all the morons saying how it's just vaccinated ppl clogging up the hospitals? What does this graph tell you? This is why you guys gotta stick to the fake memes. The minute you post links to real websites with real information it'll betray you every time.

It has been worrying me for months that the stats consistently seem to show that the people who have been vaccinated are MORE vulnerable to catching Covid.

There are no data that show the vaccinated are MORE vulnerable to catching Covid.

you have been lied to

Don't feed this troll. It will never matter how much evidence you present before it, it will reject your evidence.
It should be simple for you to humiliate me with
What I assume you believe to be high numbers. You don’t though.
That says far more about you than me.

Forum List

Back