CDC Altered Minnesota Death Certificates that List a Covid Vaccine as a Cause of Death

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
So what the doctor says caused the death can be changed by the CDC? How about that? Did they perform another autopsy? Got to ask yourself why. I have asked and I get conspiracy theory for an answer when it is just a deflection. Realizing your government is trying to kill you is frightening.

F0C2ox4XoAIvnmo

Alyssa Clair Collier, 35, of Stratford, #diedsuddenly at Bridgeport Hospital on Jan 11, 2023. She frequently posted on her social media her support for the Covid Vaccine:

CDC – Centers for Data Concealment​

The CDC receives the death certificates from the various states and applies ICD 10 codes. This is primarily done with a secret algorithm, with a tiny percentage of cases adjudicated by CDC staff when the algorithm is unable to confidently assign an ICD code to the text description written on the actual death certificate (such as confounding spelling or a text description that does not make much sense). I confirmed this with a biostatistician who works for a DoH in a US state (I’m leaving out which one because I want to preserve my persona grata status). The individual who obtained the MN death certificates likewise confirmed with state officials that the ICD codes in their data were assigned by the CDC.

same link as OP.

What about prison time for persistent Killer Shot Deniers . And force them to wear placards saying , "I am stupid and dangerous" .

So what the doctor says caused the death can be changed by the CDC? How about that? Did they perform another autopsy? Got to ask yourself why. I have asked and I get conspiracy theory for an answer when it is just a deflection. Realizing your government is trying to kill you is frightening.

Trust the ‘experts’!!!!!

Forum List

Back