CDC: Brand new - Less than 3% of US population Gay, lesbian, bisexual

Health survey gives government its first large-scale data on gay, bisexual population - The Washington Post

One would think with the big mouths on this forum and in the media that the entire country is GHEY... FAR FROM IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

What I think is most interesting is how poll after poll suggests just 3-5% of populations are something other than heterosexual. Yet our political discourse about LGBT issues is likely a whole lot more than 3-5% :)

3-5% admit being gay or bi-sexual, I would add a couple percent to that. Yes, an unusual amount of discourse of that one human trait.

I always believed the 10% figure even though I have always suspected it is higher. How do you determine if people are telling the truth on a government survey?

Yale University said 10% but with all animals, not just humans. Might be the orign of the 10% stat.

The 3% figure though is probably the oft' cited 'exclusively homosexual' one and not the 'if I get drunk enough' one of like 20% :)

Yale University said 10% but with all animals, not just humans. Might be the orign of the 10% stat.

The 3% figure though is probably the oft' cited 'exclusively homosexual' one and not the 'if I get drunk enough' one of like 20% :)

I was amazed at seeing that while in the military. A lot of guys would get drunk on the weekends and the gist of their activities was talking about having sex with each other and taking pictures of other guys naked in the bed together that they had staged.

So all other censuses are right but this one is wrong. LMAO

Give me a break..

Listen to the pathetic spewing. "But but.. da gheys have to be more.. they have to."

LMAO

Health survey gives government its first large-scale data on gay, bisexual population - The Washington Post

One would think with the big mouths on this forum and in the media that the entire country is GHEY... FAR FROM IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

What I think is most interesting is how poll after poll suggests just 3-5% of populations are something other than heterosexual. Yet our political discourse about LGBT issues is likely a whole lot more than 3-5% :)

Well, they cant suck cocks all day.

Here's the fucking point.. The entire conversation, demands, television programming, EVERYTHING is slanted and portrayed by the Media and the big mouths in the LGBT community as though they were soomeeee huge population segment.. IT'S A SMOKE SCREEN.. End of story. If you don't accept it and you say the CDC is lying, prove it.. link it up.

I was amazed at seeing that while in the military. A lot of guys would get drunk on the weekends and the gist of their activities was talking about having sex with each other and taking pictures of other guys naked in the bed together that they had staged.

An army of lovers...:)

The percentage that matters is the number that feel the need to force acceptance of their lifestyle on anyone else, either via government fiat, or boycott, or public shaming.

And by force acceptance, i don't mean using the political process to advocate for gay marriage, I mean forcing bakers to bake cakes they don't want, boycotting businesses because the owners oppose you politically, or blacklisting people for having beliefs contrary to the ideals of progressives.

Yeah, right.

Here's the fucking point.. The entire conversation, demands, television programming, EVERYTHING is slanted and portrayed by the Media and the big mouths in the LGBT community as though they were soomeeee huge population segment.. IT'S A SMOKE SCREEN.. End of story. If you don't accept it and you say the CDC is lying, prove it.. link it up.

It's not because they're supposedly a bigger percentage of the population so much as they have x amount of buying power which is what determines what we see on tv. Plus too, as an equal rights issue, not portraying yourself or your network as homophobic/against equal rights is a savvy business decision however cynical.

Homosexuals may be a tiny percentage in the genral population, but not in the Hollywood population where these decisions get made. Simple as that. Come out against homosexuals you're probably not working in Hollywood, or very successfully.

Last edited:

Sexual behavior studies have generally shown that about 30% of the population is hypersexual, and about 30% is asexual to on degree or another.

OF the hypersexual 30%, about 15% is heterosexual and has many multiple partners within a year, and this would include polygamists, whore mongers, serial partners in dating, swingers, etc.

In the remaining 15% we have 12% people who are bisexual and they transition from having primarily homosexual partners or opposite sex partners, and often describe themselves as identifying with whatever sexual behavior they are engaging in at the time.

Most people who say they are homosexual have had opposite sex sexual partners at one time or another in their lives. Only about 2-3% of self identifying homosexuals have never had sex with the opposite sex, but all this is a complex picture of complex sexual behavior among those with well above average sexual activity.

Another factor is inurement that drives people into further and further kinkdom to maintain the same sexual highs and so the brain of sexual addicts has many structural similarities to the brains of substance abuse addicts.

Forum List

Back