CDC: Brand new - Less than 3% of US population Gay, lesbian, bisexual

I just don't see what point you are trying to make.

We had tell 3% to fuck off but not 10?

Here's the fucking point AGAIN.. Don't go around threatening Chic Fi La, churches, making demands, "OR ELSE" and act as if everyone should sacrifice their constitutionally protected rights because you're butthurt. TOUGH SHIT.. Get the hell over it. I don't give a shit what you do in private but when you start making demands and trying to shut down businesses, then we have a fucking problem.. YOU ARE 3% of the population.. THAT'S FUCKING IT.. period.
Land of 97% freedom. Why should the minority have to kowtow to bigotry? The rights of the minorities are the rights NEEDING protection fro the tyranny of the majority.

How can you look yourself in the mirror and declare yourself to be American with such a tyrannical attitude?

The point is made above, I 'bolded' it, and enlarged. I think it is 6%, but it matters not, gay Americans remain AMERICANS.

Here's the fucking point.. The entire conversation, demands, television programming, EVERYTHING is slanted and portrayed by the Media and the big mouths in the LGBT community as though they were soomeeee huge population segment.. IT'S A SMOKE SCREEN.. End of story. If you don't accept it and you say the CDC is lying, prove it.. link it up.

Here's the fucking point AGAIN.. Don't go around threatening Chic Fi La, churches, making demands, "OR ELSE" and act as if everyone should sacrifice their constitutionally protected rights because you're butthurt. TOUGH SHIT.. Get the hell over it. I don't give a shit what you do in private but when you start making demands and trying to shut down businesses, then we have a fucking problem.. YOU ARE 3% of the population.. THAT'S FUCKING IT.. period.

Your 'point' is idiotic, which is consistent with the fact that you're an idiot.

What percentage of the population a given class of persons comprises has nothing to do whatsoever with their right to participate in private sector public debate or their right express themselves with regard to their relationship with government.

Social conservatives are truly the bane of the American Nation.

Yup. Kinsey lied when he provided those *studies* to the APA, who continued to cite them (and still does, as do the Kinsey Institute, who prepares sex education information for our schools) that suggested homosexuality was not only normal, but it was rampant in our population.

Kinsey maintained that 10 percent of the male population was homosexual.

Of course, he based that on *studies* of pimps, sexual predators, and prison inmates who were his *control* group.

And the APA (and subsequently the CDC and Planned Parenthood and our liberal courts) bought it hook, line and sinker. And still do, despite the fact that his studies have been completely debunked.
10% still could be. The CDC only refers to people that self identify as lesbian gay or bisexual.
We all know that there are people that are homosexual but hide it out don't identify accordingly

Yup. Kinsey lied when he provided those *studies* to the APA, who continued to cite them (and still does, as do the Kinsey Institute, who prepares sex education information for our schools) that suggested homosexuality was not only normal, but it was rampant in our population.

Kinsey maintained that 10 percent of the male population was homosexual.

Of course, he based that on *studies* of pimps, sexual predators, and prison inmates who were his *control* group.

And the APA (and subsequently the CDC and Planned Parenthood and our liberal courts) bought it hook, line and sinker. And still do, despite the fact that his studies have been completely debunked.
10% still could be. The CDC only refers to people that self identify as lesbian gay or bisexual.
We all know that there are people that are homosexual but hide it out don't identify accordingly

No joke, the intense hatred by some heterosexuals is pathological; nor did Kinsey study only those incarcerated, though there is criticism that segment of the population was over represented in his work.

I always believed the 10% figure even though I have always suspected it is higher. How do you determine if people are telling the truth on a government survey?

It's easily 10%. More when you take into consideration the closet cases and homophobes.

Surprise! The bitch didn't post the disclaimer!

There is little reliable evidence about what percentage of the U.S. population is in reality gay or lesbian, due to few representative surveys asking about sexual orientation, complexities surrounding the groups and definitions involved, and the probability that some gay and lesbian individuals may not choose to identify themselves as such.

Why do right wingers lie so much?

Land of 97% freedom. Why should the minority have to kowtow to bigotry? The rights of the minorities are the rights NEEDING protection fro the tyranny of the majority.

How can you look yourself in the mirror and declare yourself to be American with such a tyrannical attitude?

The point is made above, I 'bolded' it, and enlarged. I think it is 6%, but it matters not, gay Americans remain AMERICANS.

yeah, and so are pedophiles, bestiality freaks, necrophilliacs and chonic masturbators.

not every sin is un-American, and not every American attitude is wholesome and/or something to be admired.

Health survey gives government its first large-scale data on gay, bisexual population - The Washington Post

One would think with the big mouths on this forum and in the media that the entire country is GHEY... FAR FROM IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

What I think is most interesting is how poll after poll suggests just 3-5% of populations are something other than heterosexual. Yet our political discourse about LGBT issues is likely a whole lot more than 3-5% :)

Well, they cant suck cocks all day.

And some of us don't at all. :D

yeah, and so are pedophiles, bestiality freaks, necrophilliacs and chonic masturbators.

not every sin is un-American, and not every American attitude is wholesome and/or something to be admired.
Another disturbing post by someone struggling with the twin concepts of consent and legality....

Last edited:
Here's the fucking point.. The entire conversation, demands, television programming, EVERYTHING is slanted and portrayed by the Media and the big mouths in the LGBT community as though they were soomeeee huge population segment.. IT'S A SMOKE SCREEN.. End of story. If you don't accept it and you say the CDC is lying, prove it.. link it up.

Isn't Jews only 3% of our population? Is that supposed to make some difference?

Something that occurs is this, if someone calls you out of blue, tells you they work for the government, and asks your sexual orientation, how likely are you to answer you're gay or lesbian anyway? :)

Numbers low like this reflect what happens if you make the results an average across the entire Us, but like many demographics, groups tend to cluster together so numbers in areas with high numbers of LGBT will not reflect the lower percentage results, and areas with few out LGBT wont reflect it either.

So how many non-heterosexuals are there? Thinking of "Highlander," why, you cruising for a nice piece of ass? :)

Another disturbing post by someone struggling with the twin concepts of consent and legality....
There is never the slightest bit of rational argument coming from [MENTION=32813]JimBowie1958[/MENTION], just polemic rantings and backward canards.

I wouldn't even respond to him. He is just being purposefully obtuse in order to incite a flame war.

I wouldn't argue with a seagull.

There is never the slightest bit of rational argument coming from [MENTION=32813]JimBowie1958[/MENTION], just polemic rantings and backward canards.

I wouldn't even respond to him. He is just being purposefully obtuse in order to incite a flame war.

I wouldn't argue with a seagull.

He has "issues". And a brain smaller than a seagull.

I always believed the 10% figure even though I have always suspected it is higher. How do you determine if people are telling the truth on a government survey?

It's easily 10%. More when you take into consideration the closet cases and homophobes.

The 3% figure is bogus......the many out there that consciously decide to go gay because they cant hack navigating in the heterosexual world. Many of the feminist bulldogs fit into this group.......they prefer to navigate in a world where they fit in better. It makes a lot of sense on some level......they've figured out that men wont be coveting hanging with a beast. In this alternate lifestyle, the beasts are considered quite attractive. For some, its far easier to just punt on dealing with life.:D

Last edited:
Something that occurs is this, if someone calls you out of blue, tells you they work for the government, and asks your sexual orientation, how likely are you to answer you're gay or lesbian anyway? :)

Numbers low like this reflect what happens if you make the results an average across the entire Us, but like many demographics, groups tend to cluster together so numbers in areas with high numbers of LGBT will not reflect the lower percentage results, and areas with few out LGBT wont reflect it either.

So how many non-heterosexuals are there? Thinking of "Highlander," why, you cruising for a nice piece of ass? :)

I've never been asked my sexual orientation by anyone in the government.

Yale University said 10% but with all animals, not just humans. Might be the orign of the 10% stat.

The 3% figure though is probably the oft' cited 'exclusively homosexual' one and not the 'if I get drunk enough' one of like 20% :)

I was amazed at seeing that while in the military. A lot of guys would get drunk on the weekends and the gist of their activities was talking about having sex with each other and taking pictures of other guys naked in the bed together that they had staged.

What military were you in?

(e) A majority of the American adult population considers sodomy between people of the same gender to be immoral.

You might want to wake up and smell 2014.

n8rqf89e3usurhykma3vva.png

Forum List

Back