CDC: Brand new - Less than 3% of US population Gay, lesbian, bisexual

I just don't see what point you are trying to make.

We had tell 3% to fuck off but not 10?

Here's the fucking point AGAIN.. Don't go around threatening Chic Fi La, churches, making demands, "OR ELSE" and act as if everyone should sacrifice their constitutionally protected rights because you're butthurt. TOUGH SHIT.. Get the hell over it. I don't give a shit what you do in private but when you start making demands and trying to shut down businesses, then we have a fucking problem.. YOU ARE 3% of the population.. THAT'S FUCKING IT.. period.
Isn't Jews only 3% of our population? Is that supposed to make some difference?

They were less than 2% of the population of Germany in the 30s...:eusa_whistle:

Yale University said 10% but with all animals, not just humans. Might be the orign of the 10% stat.

The 3% figure though is probably the oft' cited 'exclusively homosexual' one and not the 'if I get drunk enough' one of like 20% :)

no the ten pe4cent figure comes from kinsey's debunked and fraudulent work...including the sexual abuse of infants as young as three months. the left doesn't care...he's their god.

Another disturbing post by someone struggling with the twin concepts of consent and legality....
There is never the slightest bit of rational argument coming from [MENTION=32813]JimBowie1958[/MENTION], just polemic rantings and backward canards.

I wouldn't even respond to him. He is just being purposefully obtuse in order to incite a flame war.

I wouldn't argue with a seagull.

He has "issues". And a brain smaller than a seagull.

lol, that is high praise coming from pervs like you folks.

Thanks

Yale University said 10% but with all animals, not just humans. Might be the orign of the 10% stat.

The 3% figure though is probably the oft' cited 'exclusively homosexual' one and not the 'if I get drunk enough' one of like 20% :)

no the ten pe4cent figure comes from kinsey's debunked and fraudulent work...including the sexual abuse of infants as young as three months. the left doesn't care...he's their god.

He also did not distinguish between bisexuals who have been homosexual over recent years vrs their entire lives. I think he asked, IIRC, if they had had homosexual or heterosexual relationships in the last two or three years. This does not define a person as exclusively homosexual.

I just don't see what point you are trying to make.

We had tell 3% to fuck off but not 10?

Here's the fucking point AGAIN.. Don't go around threatening Chic Fi La, churches, making demands, "OR ELSE" and act as if everyone should sacrifice their constitutionally protected rights because you're butthurt. TOUGH SHIT.. Get the hell over it. I don't give a shit what you do in private but when you start making demands and trying to shut down businesses, then we have a fucking problem.. YOU ARE 3% of the population.. THAT'S FUCKING IT.. period.

Your point is still stupid. All of those gay people have friends and family as well. More and more people are on their side as time goes on.

The point is not stupid, as those people are already voting Dimbocrat, and this does not resonate with minority groups that historically have never accepted fags at any level.

What I think is most interesting is how poll after poll suggests just 3-5% of populations are something other than heterosexual. Yet our political discourse about LGBT issues is likely a whole lot more than 3-5% :)

Well, they cant suck cocks all day.

And some of us don't at all. :D

Bullshit.

Not only talking about natural penises, but also referring to the artificial variety.

Just trying to be inclusive. :p

They want to force the other 97% to accept them French kissing in public. Sick. Gay pride parades. Sick. teaching grade school boy's that homosexuality is acceptable. Sick.

Bullshit.

Not only talking about natural penises, but also referring to the artificial variety.

Just trying to be inclusive. :p

Oh you DO have to tell us more about your expertise on lesbian sex. :D

Why do I have to?

Is there anything you loud mouths haven't already repeated to the point of painful boredom to the whole godamned planet?

I see you've met bode.

For a while years ago, I had her on ignore. I actually found her annoying because she would chase me around spouting the same inane garbage over..and over...and over...and over.

I no longer have her on ignore. I have found she's so irrelevant, I can ignore her just fine without actually blocking her.

If ya don't like homosexuality, that lifestyle, or even so much as tolerate it hey here's an idea, don't concern yoursefl so much with it. Amazes me how much people who can't stand him know about Kinsey. I don't even know that much. What I know came from the movie for the most part. But not liking the Christian moral majority types I don't then involve myself with their goings on. I disapprove of their lifestyle and thus don't invovle myself with it. Gotta wonder then, why those who don't like my lifestyle seem so drawn to it.

If ya don't like homosexuality, that lifestyle, or even so much as tolerate it hey here's an idea, don't concern yoursefl so much with it.

I concern myself with it because it is moral rot, guaranteed defeat in the War Against Jihadism, and built in demographic suicide.

If you don't like my posts on the topic, take your own damned advice.

Health survey gives government its first large-scale data on gay, bisexual population - The Washington Post

One would think with the big mouths on this forum and in the media that the entire country is GHEY... FAR FROM IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

What I think is most interesting is how poll after poll suggests just 3-5% of populations are something other than heterosexual. Yet our political discourse about LGBT issues is likely a whole lot more than 3-5% :)

She was referring to practicing perverts, not heterosexual useful idiots who simply are... well ... just idiots.

I do. Whereas you and your ilk lob insults and use profanity weakening your points and positions in the eyes of the silent non-posting majority, I ignore much of what you often say.

Health survey gives government its first large-scale data on gay, bisexual population - The Washington Post

One would think with the big mouths on this forum and in the media that the entire country is GHEY... FAR FROM IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

She was referring to practicing perverts, not heterosexual useful idiots who simply are... well ... just idiots.

"Useful idiots?" Are you channeling KGB?

If ya don't like homosexuality, that lifestyle, or even so much as tolerate it hey here's an idea, don't concern yoursefl so much with it. Amazes me how much people who can't stand him know about Kinsey. I don't even know that much. What I know came from the movie for the most part. But not liking the Christian moral majority types I don't then involve myself with their goings on. I disapprove of their lifestyle and thus don't invovle myself with it. Gotta wonder then, why those who don't like my lifestyle seem so drawn to it.

We aren't drawn to it, you conceited asswad. It's forced upon us, it's forced upon our children...and it's wrapped up in *science* that isn't even SCIENCE...

The fact that you don't know, but feel compelled to comment on it says volumes about you. How fucking ignorant can you get....

Kinsey's great "works" laid the foundation for the APA, the CDC, Planned Parenthood, and the KINSEY INSTITUTE, which is the organization that provides public schools with sex education materials.

He was disgraced, his work debunked, and STILL he's lauded as the *father* of modern sexuality. It's fucking disgusting. He paid men to provide him with *data* that came from their abuse of children. He incorporated information from Nazi WAR CRIMINALS. And he threw all this garbage together and presented it as *science*, and an objective *study* of sexuality.

And progressives gobbled it up because they like it.

They de-criminalized sex crimes based on his studies, they set up sex ed programs in the schools, and they changed the laws regarding marriage, homosexuality, and child abuse...ALL BASED on garbage.

That's why we're concerned with it. We are bombarded with this crap and we are told that we are the ones who are depraved because we point out that it's garbage...when it IS garbage. Kinsey died a disgraced, miserable (and disfigured, the sick fuck) man. Yet the homo bloc eats his shit up. Still. And forces it on the rest of us...while pretending it's all *normal*.

"Useful idiots?" Are you channeling KGB?

KGB .... Kum Guzzling Brethren

No Delta dude No
In political jargon, useful idiot is a term for people perceived as propagandists for a cause whose goals they are not fully aware of, and who are used cynically by the leaders of the cause.
Useful idiot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back