CDC: Brand new - Less than 3% of US population Gay, lesbian, bisexual

SO you agree that same sex attraction is not mentally or emotionally healthy - - See we agree on something - I knew there was hope for you .

You once again demonstrate you cannot comprehend. :lol:

Refusing to accept authentication of you are, same sex or straight sex or in between, is not healthy.

Your refusal to accept your obvious latency for man desire is wrecking you emotionally.
There is no point in reasoning with greenbean he isn't reasonable.

He put me on ignore and was dumb enough to put it in his signature. *

That's because you intimidate him. :D

That's because Greenbean is intimidated by gays.

His attraction to gays repels him at the same time.

Classic example of latency.

Last edited:
SO you agree that same sex attraction is not mentally or emotionally healthy - - See we agree on something - I knew there was hope for you .

You once again demonstrate ou cannot comprehend. :lol:

Refusing to accept authentication of you are, same sex or straight sex or in between, is not healthy.

Your refusal to accept your obvious latency for man desire is wrecking you emotionally.

If U recall little fella - I took U off [Lucky You] because you kept stalking me - sniffing around my butt mentioning me in post after post trying to get my attention :lol: I know I must fascinate slimy little perverts like you -but sorry faggot .... I don't go that way.

That's because Greenbean is intimidated by gays.

His attraction to gays repels him at the same time.

Classic example of latency.

The tactic you are so poorly trying to implemnent is known as Jamming

The objective of jamming is to force opponents into silence by accusations of homophobia, latent homosexual tendencies and bigotry . The purpose being to create a social stigmatization of anyone whom opposes the Agenda. Jamming is to ridicule the opponent in the eyes of the world and to evoke the "pack mentality" . ....

Mentally healthy human beings will naturally feel a sense of shame and exclusion when they perceive that they are not part of the the pack, both in their thoughts and actions. The Jammimg tactic is to evoke a sense of shame in the opponent when his opposition to the gay movement and sexual perversion surfaces. Gay propaganda will depict opponents as homophobic and queer hating redneck bigots, as crude obnoxious loudmouths. It can depict them being isolated from the pack, shunned criticized, and despised. Most importantly however, it must depict gays as experiencing horrific persecution and suffering as a result of the "homophobic - queer hating red necks" . The opponent must be made the villain, both in the eyes of the uninvolved, and when possible in their own eyes also.

Jamming is basically psychological terrorism intended to silence expression of or support for any dissenting opinion. Brainwashing Techniques

Greenbean is intimated by you, Inevitable, and hates me because I make look so uneducated.

His opinions, in his mind, are facts, which makes adults giggle at his silliness.

Now Greenbean snow, you know nothing. Don't make me put you on Ignore again.

You once again demonstrate you cannot comprehend. :lol:

That's because you intimidate him. :D
I think of it as a victory. If I get him to cuss me out he lost his reason.

Greenbean is intimated by you, Inevitable, and hates me because I make look so uneducated.

His opinions, in his mind, are facts, which makes adults giggle at his silliness.

You can tell he is intimated, he took me off of ignore, not to argue but to attempt to insult me. I wonder if he realizes that I provoke him just to get that response out of him. Nothing I could say could discredit him more than his own words.

Give him enough rope.

because you kept stalking me - sniffing around my butt mentioning :

Sorry honey, your fantasies will go unfulfilled.

health survey gives government its first large-scale data on gay, bisexual population - the washington post

one would think with the big mouths on this forum and in the media that the entire country is ghey... Far from it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

identify as gay - you ignorant twat.

You have stumbled upon a loophole thatmakes her thread moot. Certainly there aregay people that don't say they are or they say they are straight. Thus fuzzing the numbers to a point where we don't really know.

If U recall little fella - I took U off [Lucky You] because you kept stalking me - sniffing around my butt mentioning me in post after post trying to get my attention :lol: I know I must fascinate slimy little perverts like you -but sorry faggot .... I don't go that way.

Apparently he is no longer on your "Ignore" list. :D Need to update your signature then.

You can tell he is intimated, he took me off of ignore, not to argue but to attempt to insult me. I wonder if he realizes that I provoke him just to get that response out of him. Nothing I could say could discredit him more than his own words.

Give him enough rope.

That works with a lot of posters around here.

Apparently he is no longer on your "Ignore" list. :D Need to update your signature then.

Yup - just did -

Yup - just did -

I still am not interested in you.

Health survey gives government its first large-scale data on gay, bisexual population - The Washington Post

One would think with the big mouths on this forum and in the media that the entire country is GHEY... FAR FROM IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

What is the point? I don't think anyone is suggesting that half the country is gay. The point is that gays face discrimination daily, and that is a problem.

Yeah, nobody has been able to articulate why the percentage of people who are gay matters. Size queens, I reckon.

because you kept stalking me - sniffing around my butt mentioning :

Sorry honey, your fantasies will go unfulfilled.
62.gif
113.gif

Forum List

Back