CDC: Daily Covid Reports Not Required After Feb 3

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Oh? So it’s no longer a crisis? No longer a major health issue? No longer a pandemic?
Nope.

Elections are coming up.

SCIENCE!

Oh? So it’s no longer a crisis? No longer a major health issue? No longer a pandemic?
Nope.

Elections are coming up.

SCIENCE!

They have to make it look like Biden wasn't an idiot when he said he'd "end the virus."

Aren't there some places where the schools are still closed? What about the healthcare mandate, why is that still a thing? Biden still wants to push hard on a mandate for companies with over 100 employees, right? But no need to track COVID?

They have to make it look like Biden wasn't an idiot when he said he'd "end the virus."

Tough job.

What libs and their minions will do now is back off Covid big time. They ousted Trump and other nefarious devastating action via The Hoax but now see the mid terms are in peril so they will try and play nice nice to avoid election devastation

1642444329144.png

Aren't there some places where the schools are still closed? What about the healthcare mandate, why is that still a thing? Biden still wants to push hard on a mandate for companies with over 100 employees, right? But no need to track COVID?

Tough job.
I work in healthcare and interestingly enough we got a memo today that stated remote workers that have COVID vaccine exemptions will not have to comply with weekly COVID testing any longer for an extended amount of time.

I’m wondering if they will just gradually cancel all COVID related BS in healthcare.

On a side note, my neighbor came down with the ChiCom Flu 3 days ago. His wife being a nurse has connections to get the NO ONE SHALL SPEAK ITS NAME but starts with iver and ends with mectin.
He almost immediately started feeling better. Jives with my doctor who said she was prescribing it when this thing started and everyone of her patients got over it without severe issues.

Here in Biden's home state the governor is going full commie after the SCOTUS decision.

Mask madates for all indoor areas until he says otherwise, ages two and up.

Everybody's like, pft, fuck you. lolol. It's comical reading his tweeter feed.

I went in the store yesterday for some watermelon and the store was crammed packed with everyone buying milk sandwiches for the snow storm. I only saw a few people wearing them. And it's been that way everywhere here.

He's like, well, hospitals are over capacity blah, blah, blah, except really they're just short staffed because so many health care workers got illegally canned for not complying to Dear Leader's personal decree.

It's not that they're really over capacity. They're only counting the beds/rooms that they have workers to tend to. They're not counting all of the beds/rooms that are vacant that they simply don't have anyone to tend to now.

You see how that works?

Last edited:
Here in Biden's home state the governor is going full commie after the SCOTUS decision.

Mask madates for all indoor areas until he says otherwise, ages two and up.

Everybody's like, pft, fuck you. lolol. It's comical reading his tweeter feed.

I went in the store yesterday for some watermelon and the store was crammed packed with everyone buying milk sandwiches for the snow storm. I only saw a few people wearing them. And it's been that way everywhere here.

He's like, well, hospitals are over capacity blah, blah, blah, except really they're just short staffed because so many health care workers got illegally canned for not complying to Dear Leader's personal decree.

It's not that they're really over capacity. They're only counting the beds/rooms that they have workers to tend to. They're not counting all of the beds/rooms that are vacant that they simply don't have anyone to tend to now.

You see how that works?

No idea what a milk sandwich is.

Anyway, it's hard to understand why people vote for democrats in a blue state where all this bullshit is going on. Fewer cops, gun control, schools closed, masks and mandates, etc., it really is quite baffling. And maybe a little scary that so many people seem to be so easily led by the nose.

No idea what a milk sandwich is.

Anyway, it's hard to understand why people vote for democrats in a blue state where all this bullshit is going on. Fewer cops, gun control, schools closed, masks and mandates, etc., it really is quite baffling. And maybe a little scary that so many people seem to be so easily led by the nose.

It's when everybody goes to the store to buy a loaf of bread and a gallon of milk before a snow storm.

Here in Biden's state, the lower half, just below the Mason-Dixon line is pretty much red. Above that line it's largely blue. Not entirely. Just largely. And getting thinner as people get fed up more and more. It's closer to Philly where you get the hardcore diaper sniffers.

But...I think the state will flip in the near future, if the voters actually have anything to say about it.

And that's even placing aside the fact that the state is effectively the corporate capitol of the world. Trust me, if there wasn't so much darned currency to be made here, I'd have ben long gone a long time ago. The only other good thing about it is I don't have to have a license plate on the front of my vette. That would really piss me off and I'd definitely move then. For now I'm gonna suck it up, though.

That doesn't mean that I endorse any notion that there's much difference between the two parties at that level of politics. Realistically speaking, there just isn't. Nothing meaningful anyway.

But from a human perspective, your average American, people in this state aren't very happy at all with Biden or his local lackies.

There's a very real chance that e could lose his own home state this time around, assuming he even runs.

Last edited:
It's when everybody goes to the store to buy a loaf of bread and a gallon of milk before a snow storm.

Here in Biden's state, the lower half, just below the Mason-Dxon line s pretty much red. Above that line it's largely blue, since it's closer to Philly.

But...I think the state will flip in the near future, if the voters actually have anything to say about it.

That doesnlt mean that I endorse any notiong that there's much difference betwen the two parties at that level of politics.

But from a human perspective, your average American, people i nthis state arentl very happy at all with Biden or his local lackies.
Milk bread eggs. I call them the French toast squad.

That doesnlt mean that I endorse any notiong that there's much difference betwen the two parties at that level of politics.

Are you talking about the state level? You might wanna rethink that. I know there's lyin', cheatin', stealin', bastards in both parties and in every state, BUT policy-wise there's a huge difference. You didn't see nightly riots in red states, nor efforts to defund the cops. Gun control, high taxes, school closings, lockdowns, etc. No thank you.

Forum List

Back