CDC: Vaccinated at Higher Risk from Covid Than Unvaxxed

I am saying the travel bans worked very effectively, and localized lockdowns worked at first....Xiden undid all that worked.
Hilarious. A conservative blaming Biden for not doing more lockdowns.

You guys really are bizarre. Nothing you say matters. It’s just whatever is convenient at the time you say it.

You guys really are bizarre. Nothing you say matters. It’s just whatever is convenient at the time you say it.

When Trump tried to slow the influx of people coming from the source of the pandemic, you said it was racist.

No I am not blaming him for not doing more lockdowns...I am blaming him for undoing what was working...ie opening the economy, and border security.

Xiden undid the border security measures, bringing in thousands of untested people from around the globe, placing them around the country...well maybe places like FL and Texas, and bringing in more variates, and more lockdowns.

try again

If a democrat has less then 6 jabs, they are nothing but hypocrites.

Democrats need to get as many jabs as they can and do lots of exercise.

No I am not blaming him for not doing more lockdowns...I am blaming him for undoing what was working...ie opening the economy, and border security.

Xiden undid the border security measures, bringing in thousands of untested people from around the globe, placing them around the country...well maybe places like FL and Texas, and bringing in more variates, and more lockdowns.

try again
You have no idea what you’re talking about. This is just gibberish.

When Trump tried to slow the influx of people coming from the source of the pandemic, you said it was racist.
Because it was stupid.

He didn’t do anything about Americans come back from China, as if he thought only Chinese nationals could spread COVID.

Because it was stupid.

He didn’t do anything about Americans come back from China, as if he thought only Chinese nationals could spread COVID.

You don't think fewer people overall coming from the source of the virus would have helped?

You don't think fewer people overall coming from the source of the virus would have helped?
Not the way Trump did it. The quantity of people who were restricted was irrelevant. Once the virus got here, it was all just a matter of time.

I know that. That means I think it might be the truth. But overall the CDC has done nothing but lie to us.
Who cares about your overall feelings about the CDC? I sure don’t. You posted a link to a CDC article to back up a thread you started. Problem is the CDC article does not say what your headline says. Did you even read it? Or did you just sloppily post some propaganda and not really read the materials. Or are you just lying?

Who cares about your overall feelings about the CDC? I sure don’t. You posted a link to a CDC article to back up a thread you started. Problem is the CDC article does not say what your headline says. Did you even read it? Or did you just sloppily post some propaganda and not really read the materials. Or are you just lying?
I am not here to pass your tests asshole. When are you going to get that message?

I am not here to pass your tests asshole. When are you going to get that message?
I don’t have a test but when I see you posting misinformation I’m sure as hell going to call it out. And when I call something out I explain myself and back it up. You can decide not to do the same, that’s your choice, just makes you look like you don’t know what you’re talking about

I don’t have a test but when I see you posting misinformation I’m sure as hell going to call it out. And when I call something out I explain myself and back it up. You can decide not to do the same, that’s your choice, just makes you look like you don’t know what you’re talking about
GFY troll.

lol.

That is the best response he has when directly shown he lied.

No this is not a case of sloppy posting and just taking whatever he agrees with as gospel fact. Otherwise there would be movement after being showed the blatant lie.

It is simply a case of being willing to lie whenever and however much it takes to push the narrative. Which is rather hilarious considering it is the very thing that he says everyone else is doing.

I know, right?

It keeps on being the case that we warn them years beforehand and are labeled "Conspiracy Theorists".

Then, later on down the line, everything we were warning about becomes conventional wisdom, but any memory of our early insights escapes the Leftist drones.

Rinse and repeat, ad infinitum.
I don't forget and won't let them forget either. I remember names and faces and I'll document what they say vs what I say so I can smear their faces right back in their faces when the time comes.

Take screenshots of conversations and keep them for future humiliation campaigns! 😁

Forum List

Back