CDC: Vaccinated at Higher Risk from Covid Than Unvaxxed

What will continue? There’s no excess mortality in 2023.
1693935394200.jpeg

They saw you coming and you want more? I am sorry but you are just plain dumb.

Those quote definitely demonstrates a lot of ignorance about population health.

I Published An Op-Ed in USA Today On The Excess Mortality In Young People Across The World​

August 2023.

Per the CDC release regarding this new strain, "At least two cases have been identified in the United States."
At this point in time, I'm holding off stocking up on toilet paper and other essentials.

I Published An Op-Ed in USA Today On The Excess Mortality In Young People Across The World​

August 2023.
There is no excess death rate.

There hasn’t been an excess death rate since Jan 2023.

GAME OVER: Medicare data shows the COVID vaccines increase your risk of dying​

Next step will be for Medicare to refuse to pay for the dangerous, unknown, experimental injections and then Fauci, media, lib loons, lockdown and mandate monkeys devil types will have a holy hell shitfit
I await this inevitable outcome

I missed that.

Nevertheless, the OP and the headline of the article are attempting to mislead people into believing only those vaccinated are more at risk.

The headline of the story:

"CDC: Vaccinated at Higher Risk from Covid Than Unvaxxed"

No mention of "or COVID"

The first paragraph of the story:

"The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has stated that Americans who have received mRNA shots for Covid are now at a higher risk of infection from new variants of the virus than those who are unvaccinated."

No mention of "or had COVID".

Even the line you mention "never been vaccinated" is emphasized as link over "or had COVID"

This story is very, very misleading.
They are not 'misleading.' They are direct lies. The linked CDC page states:
"BA.2.86 may be more capable of causing infection in people who have previously had COVID-19 or who have received COVID-19 vaccines."

Which, to anyone that has even a basic understanding of English, does not mean that the vaccinated or those that have previously had the disease are at more risk than those that are unvaccinated, which the article directly claims. What it actually means is that those who are vaccinated have higher risk now than they had of previous variants and the CDC explicitly explained why. The number of mutations present in the latest variant likely makes previous antibodies or an antibody response ineffective. This does not and never will mean that people who are vaccinated are at MORE risk than those that are unvaccinated. There is not even an attempt made by the liars to point out how this is even a possibility.

Nowhere does the CDC even hint at that possibility. Ergo, this is not misleading. It is a direct falsehood. A lie. There is no other way around it.

But none of the antivaxxers give a shit. They are immune to data or reality.

They are not 'misleading.' They are direct lies. The linked CDC page states:
"BA.2.86 may be more capable of causing infection in people who have previously had COVID-19 or who have received COVID-19 vaccines."

Which, to anyone that has even a basic understanding of English, does not mean that the vaccinated or those that have previously had the disease are at more risk than those that are unvaccinated, which the article directly claims. What it actually means is that those who are vaccinated have higher risk now than they had of previous variants and the CDC explicitly explained why. The number of mutations present in the latest variant likely makes previous antibodies or an antibody response ineffective. This does not and never will mean that people who are vaccinated are at MORE risk than those that are unvaccinated. There is not even an attempt made by the liars to point out how this is even a possibility.

Nowhere does the CDC even hint at that possibility. Ergo, this is not misleading. It is a direct falsehood. A lie. There is no other way around it.

But none of the antivaxxers give a shit. They are immune to data or reality.
All because the covid shots ARE NOT REAL VACCINES!!!!!!!!!
That SHIT doesn't WORK!!!!!!
:evil:

Forum List

Back