CDC: Vaccinated at Higher Risk from Covid Than Unvaxxed

“if you get the vaccine you won’t get sick!” - Joey Xiden lied. he’s far from a Conservative..a whack job, yes…responsible for record Covid deaths, yes

Xiden lied, people died
I think it’s his 2nd biggest lie behind only he had nothing to do with Hunters business

Nope.

Emphasis is added:

You just got triggered so you reflexively lashed out without allowing your reading comprehension skills - assuming you have any - to do their job.

It's called: You're just fucking wrong, sunshine.

I missed that.

Nevertheless, the OP and the headline of the article are attempting to mislead people into believing only those vaccinated are more at risk.

The headline of the story:

"CDC: Vaccinated at Higher Risk from Covid Than Unvaxxed"

No mention of "or COVID"

The first paragraph of the story:

"The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has stated that Americans who have received mRNA shots for Covid are now at a higher risk of infection from new variants of the virus than those who are unvaccinated."

No mention of "or had COVID".

Even the line you mention "never been vaccinated" is emphasized as link over "or had COVID"

This story is very, very misleading.

We already knew this. When is the public going to stop listening to the experts hand picked to lie them?
"The CDC quietly made the damning admission in an update on its guidance regarding newly emerging variants of Covid."

Time for internment camps for them, keep us pure bloods safe!

Im amazed that there are still people who lend credence to the cdc. Its astounding after the mountain of lies and deception they proffered over the last three years.

Excess mortality has been within normal pre-pandemic ranges all year.

So the stats tell me you’re full of shit.
All I know is Xiden's policies have given us record Covid deaths. He's failed.

and frankly it's only gotten worse since....

"The number of COVID-19 deaths recorded so far in 2021 has surpassed the total for 2020."
You’ve yet to demonstrate anything other than profound ignorance and an adherence to programmed talking points.

Nazi Musk has screwed all non-Twitterists who previously could visit RFK Jr.'s Twitter page. Now, Musk has replaced current RFK Jr. posts with old posts, unless the coerced victim-scapegoat subscribes to Twitter. Musk would have really screwed you good had you gone to Mars with him.

Excess mortality has been within normal pre-pandemic ranges all year.

So the stats tell me you’re full of shit.

We’re still learning just how badly America handled the pandemic—’excess deaths’ jumped nearly 85% in 3 years, study finds​

Can you guys just stop saying weird shit?

Yeah, everyone knows vaccinated people can't get or spread covid:

1693931506931.png

The title supports what I said. Insurance companies support what I said.
Everyone knows we had excess mortality during COVID. That’s what COVID did.

The fringe nutters who are anti-vaccine have been trying to convince us that we are going to have huge excess mortality now because the vaccine is killing all of us.

But we don’t.

Everyone knows we had excess mortality during COVID. That’s what COVID did.

The fringe nutters who are anti-vaccine have been trying to convince us that we are going to have huge excess mortality now because the vaccine is killing all of us.

But we don’t.
The excess mortality has continues. That is what bio weapons do.

You’ve yet to demonstrate anything other than profound ignorance and an adherence to programmed talking points.
hahaha...keep denying the numbers....record covid deaths under Xiden is a simple fact

Forum List

Back