CDCs “confusing” messaging on vaccines.

Leave out? This entire discussion has been completely nonsensical.
Your lack of hydrophobic knowledge links to the history of asparagine at position 417 in various coronavirus genomes. We said “rabies” which includes the powerful peritoneal macrophages that are recruited against that virus. Your problematic is best exemplified by position 417 of FIPV, which is an asparagine.

Your lack of hydrophobic knowledge links to the history of asparagine at position 417 in various coronavirus genomes. We said “rabies” which includes the powerful peritoneal macrophages that are recruited against that virus. Your problematic is best exemplified by position 417 of FIPV, which is an asparagine.
Gibberish.

They are confusing , conflicting and contradictory by design. Easier to manipulate people into fearful overreaction when the story changes daily and no one can determine which end is up

The CDC says some fully vaccinated people can still be hospitalized and die. Here they go again, moving those goalposts. Nothing to see here. We should never question the supreme wisdom..........................right? Lol.

Where is the CDC data to back up your claim? Don't have it? That's because they want the fear to overwhelm you, but your fears are not misplaced.

Where is the CDC data to back up your claim? Don't have it? That's because they want the fear to overwhelm you, but your fears are not misplaced.

Well, yeah the centers for disease creation does tend to promote fear. I don't fear a virus with a 99.7 percent recovery rate. If this were an ebola type virus that had a kill ratio of 70 percent, I'd be knocking people over to get to the front of the line for some of that experimental snake juice.

Well, yeah the centers for disease creation does tend to promote fear. I don't fear a virus with a 99.7 percent recovery rate. If this were an ebola type virus that had a kill ratio of 70 percent, I'd be knocking people over to get to the front of the line for some of that experimental snake juice.
The problem is for some people, the recovery rate is much closer to 0%. I was told long before COVID hit it big to wear a mask, because of my liver failure, I would be getting a virtual death sentence if I got COVID.

Vaccination response variability via Fauci, et la:

Jul 2021 Pre- and Post-Vaccination Plasmablasts / SARS-CoV-2 Antibody Levels / Response Variability in the Population

The problem is for some people, the recovery rate is much closer to 0%. I was told long before COVID hit it big to wear a mask, because of my liver failure, I would be getting a virtual death sentence if I got COVID.

I wonder if your doc would be open to you taking a prophylactic, and have an early treatment on hand as well. Covid is no worries for a lot of us. For others, it is more of a worry. I get it

We would, then, interject a liver-specific coronavirus into the discussion of asparagine 417 of SARS-CoV-2 for virulence parameters:

Jul 2021 Mouse Hepatitis Coronavirus / Asparagine (N)
‘....highly conserved asparagine residue....’

Vaccination response variability via Fauci, et la:

Jul 2021 Pre- and Post-Vaccination Plasmablasts / SARS-CoV-2 Antibody Levels / Response Variability in the Population
As Fauci, et al state in this report, ‘The frequency of these circulating unswitched CD138+ MBC reflected an antigen non-specific “set point” for humoral responses to naieve antigens.’

Next we’ll link the lysine at position 417 of the SARS-CoV-2 spike (K417) to National Institute of Health (NIH) in this study of CD138:

Oct 2017 NIH / Harnessing a Catalytic Lysine
’....highly reactive lysine embedded in a dual variable domain (DVD) format. This approach is mutation-free and drug conjugation proceeds rapidly at neutral pH in a single step without removing any charges....DVD platform was used to prepare potent and specific antibody-drug conjugates targeting CD138 and CD79B, overexpressed in multiple myeloma and non-Hodgkin lymphoma, respectively.’

Forum List

Back