Celebrate The Down Syndrome Gerber Baby. Then Remember We Exterminate Babies Like Him

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
"Pick a side: either these wonderful Down syndrome children or the industry that butchers them. The fence is far too high and the gap far too wide to straddle. It's one or the other. And it should probably be mentioned here that Gerber itself — at least its sister company, Gerber life — doesn't even fully believe in the value and dignity of Down syndrome babies. Many parents have come forward explaining that their children were declined insurance coverage because they have the disability. So it appears that there's quite a bit of hypocrisy to go around."

WALSH: Celebrate The Down Syndrome Gerber Baby. Then Remember We Exterminate Babies Like Him.

One of the best movies in the last few years stars a young man with Downs Syndrome.

2000x3000sr.jpg

It wouldn't surprise me if Gerber baby food causes those babies' kids to have Down's Syndrome.

There's so much irony in this world. So many unintended consequences, so many unforeseen complications.

It wouldn't surprise me if Gerber baby food causes those babies' kids to have Down's Syndrome.

There's so much irony in this world. So many unintended consequences, so many unforeseen complications.

IMHO parents should not feed their babys manufactured baby food, Mr. Lucy and me have never given our kidlets manufactured baby food.

IMHO parents should not feed their babys manufactured baby food, Mr. Lucy and me have never given our kidlets manufactured baby food.

Your booby that good??????

"Pick a side: either these wonderful Down syndrome children or the industry that butchers them. The fence is far too high and the gap far too wide to straddle. It's one or the other. And it should probably be mentioned here that Gerber itself — at least its sister company, Gerber life — doesn't even fully believe in the value and dignity of Down syndrome babies. Many parents have come forward explaining that their children were declined insurance coverage because they have the disability. So it appears that there's quite a bit of hypocrisy to go around."

WALSH: Celebrate The Down Syndrome Gerber Baby. Then Remember We Exterminate Babies Like Him.

One of the best movies in the last few years stars a young man with Downs Syndrome.

2000x3000sr.jpg
We don’t hold your Downs Syndrome against you. Relax.

2000x3000sr.jpg
We don’t hold your Downs Syndrome against you. Relax.
Please refrain, adults wish to have a conversation.

yea, gerber turning those kids down for ins then using one to generate profits.

takes real class

there's a company run by a downs man and his dad called, I think, Crazy Socks. There's a youtube about them, pretty cool actually.

Go educate yourself on what Downs Syndrome is before making further responses filled with ignorance.

yea, gerber turning those kids down for ins then using one to generate profits.

takes real class

there's a company run by a downs man and his dad called, I think, Crazy Socks. There's a youtube about them, pretty cool actually.

They did? I don't know this story, I remember my wife signing up my daughter for that Gerber thing when she was a baby.

^^^^ Well as I was literally a Gift Sent Down From The Heavens....yes :smoke:

Go educate yourself on what Downs Syndrome is before making further responses filled with ignorance.

Sure: "Down syndrome is caused by a random error in cell division that results in the presence of an extra copy of chromosome 21."

How do we know the mother or father didn't contribute to that because of the Gerber baby food they ate as babies?

^^^^ Well as I was literally a Gift Sent Down From The Heavens....yes :smoke:

This thread is useless without pictures. :26:

Sure: "Down syndrome is caused by a random error in cell division that results in the presence of an extra copy of chromosome 21."

How do we know the mother or father didn't contribute to that because of the Gerber baby food they ate as babies?
Maybe it being right handed. Maybe it was because of corn flakes. Maybe it was because of dumbass government regulations.

Your science is mindboggling.

[

Great question

Maybe it being right handed. Maybe it was because of corn flakes. Maybe it was because of dumbass government regulations.

Who knows? All I know is that the Goodwill stores put up huge banners depicting mentally-retarded people around the inside of the stores, and they creep me out whenever I go in there.

Dude that's not even funny, it's damn obvious the Monsanto food for example we eat has to have some effect on us.

Who knows? All I know is that the Goodwill stores put up huge banners depicting mentally-retarded people around the inside of the stores, and they creep me out whenever I go in there.
I know. Reminds me of a voting location in Los Angeles or San Francisco.

Dude that's not even funny, it's damn obvious the Monsanto food for example we eat has to have some effect on us.

Yah. I'm no anti-food additive leftist moron, but who knows what the hell we're eating and drinking.

Unless you grow everything you eat, it's all the same.

Forum List

Back