Celebrities who promised they'd leave - Let's help them along with a vote

Stay or go?

• Amy Schumer must keep her word and get the F out. She promotes left-leaning fascism anyway.

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Amy Schumer can stay.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Cher must keep her word and get the F out

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Cher can stay.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Jon Stewart must keep his word and get the F out.

• Jon Stewart can stay.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Miley Cyrus must keep her word, get on the wrecking ball and get the F out.

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Miley Cyrus can stay.

• Whoopi Goldberg must keep her word and get the F out. Besides, she has the brains of a fish..

• Whoopi Goldberg can stay.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raven-Symoné must keep her word and get the F out. Besides, she's frightening looking.

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • Raven-Symoné can stay.

• Al Sharpton must keep his word and get the F out. Manure has far more value than him.

• Al Sharpton can stay (yikes).

• Samuel Jackson must keep his word and get the F out.

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Samuel Jackson can stay.

• Neve Campbell must keep her word and get the F out. Besides, she's not so hot anymore

• Neve Campbell can stay.

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
does anyone actually believe that they will allow Al Sharpton in Canada? bad enough they all hate him there, but Sharpton thinks that all snow is racist!!!

Except I'm not fat....now about your obvious ignorance, see that is something that is factual as you reveal it every day...your claim I am fat is just butthurt from a butthurt loser.

Ball's in your court, moron and please...that is so middle school tactic

Sure. You're not an obese female, like Steve McNugget isn't a white supremacist.

Your claim and now your burden to prove...have at it dumbass

SassyFrassy, I can literally hear you munching on Twinkies when you post through my computer. Your fat cells transmit all the way to America!

I didn't ask what you think you know I demanded proof of your allegation. Can you deliver or no? If not? Shut up

nom nom nom

Fat-Woman-Eating.jpg

I didn't ask for a photo of you and your wife. I demanded proof. Have it or not?

At this point you should probably bow out....you've been shellacked ...again

Sure. You're not an obese female, like Steve McNugget isn't a white supremacist.

Your claim and now your burden to prove...have at it dumbass

SassyFrassy, I can literally hear you munching on Twinkies when you post through my computer. Your fat cells transmit all the way to America!

I didn't ask what you think you know I demanded proof of your allegation. Can you deliver or no? If not? Shut up

nom nom nom

Fat-Woman-Eating.jpg

I didn't ask for a photo of you and your wife. I demanded proof. Have it or not?

At this point you should probably bow out....you've been shellacked ...again

Sorry, I can't understand you when your mouth is full of twinkies. Chew, swallow, then speak, ya fat disgusting pig.

I'd allow the ones over 60 stay, I have to stand up for my own kind. Plus most of the ones that I guess are under 60, I've never heard of and won't miss.

Remember that slimy Rudy arranged for Duh Donald to get money from the fund set up to help small businesses hurt by 9/11 .... Rosie O'Donnell donated $1Million to that fund.

King Trumpery also bragged that since the bldgs fell. His was the tallest. Methinks yes been impotent for a long long time.

We feel your pain, Luddie!

And, y'know, it tickles!

:thewave:

No drama queen is going to fulfill their promise to leave. They are all talk and no action.

Ha ha, Schumer, Whoopi and Sharpton are the most "deplorable". Good call.

Forum List

Back