Celebs and Plastic Surgery

It's not just the celebrities. have you seen some of these OLD fart Democrats getting face lifts? trying to make themselves look younger to appeal to the kiddies I guess

Lucrch Jon Kerry-scary
Hillary the queen Clinton-not fooling anyone
Joey buffon Biden-scary
the queen of plastic-PELOSI- Im waiting for her face to crack off

Yeah, well, this isn't a political thread. It's about celebrities and the pressure they are under to look young and beautiful at all costs.

oh I didn't see those rules I guess, deargawd can you forgive me
sheeesh:rolleyes-41:

I'll think about it. :smile:

I agree. Let's keep politics out of it. There are plenty of avenues here for political discussion w/o making this thread about politics too.

I agree. Let's keep politics out of it. There are plenty of avenues here for political discussion w/o making this thread about politics too.

Well, you know what will end up happening? It will become like all of the other crappy boring threads out there, democrat versus republican crap! *barf*

what whiners

the only one who had good plastic surgery was Joan Rivers

the rest look liked freaks and clowns at times

I think most of them look worse than they would have if they just aged naturally. Taking care of your body and your skin, using a bit of cosmetics, and for women, coloring the hair until at some point when it looks ridiculous: that's good enough. Most of those who have done plastic surgery look freakish. IMO.

and some of them are YOUNG when they get their first operation. There's Megan Fox. She is still stunningly beautiful, but I think she was prettier before.

12745.jpg
The fountain of youth is their motivator and most of them look like old people trying to look young. Shame Elizabeth Taylor started the trend when she was 14 and had a nose clip. [according to to an article I read, that may or may not be truthful]

The only thing moving on the faces of many, are the lips, and these days the upper one is filled with collagen, making it larger than the bottom one which is usually 1.5 times larger than the top one at birth.

Men are having it done too, now. Hollyweird! :lmao: Plastic fantastic.

I'm with it: have you seen Queen Latifah and Chaka Khan???

Some people are never satisfied with their appearance. Some have ruined their careers by doing plastic surgery.

True, but society also puts pressure on women to be young and beautiful. As most women celebrities age, they start to lose roles to younger, more attractive women. That is a fact. Women are judged on appearances alone in a lot of cases, and this is usually done by men.

When you were always "beautiful" and start aging and losing out to younger women, the pressure must be quite intense.

I think most of them look worse than they would have if they just aged naturally. Taking care of your body and your skin, using a bit of cosmetics, and for women, coloring the hair until at some point when it looks ridiculous: that's good enough. Most of those who have done plastic surgery look freakish. IMO.

and some of them are YOUNG when they get their first operation. There's Megan Fox. She is still stunningly beautiful, but I think she was prettier before.

12745.jpg
The fountain of youth is their motivator and most of them look like old people trying to look young. Shame Elizabeth Taylor started the trend when she was 14 and had a nose clip. [according to to an article I read, that may or may not be truthful]

The only thing moving on the faces of many, are the lips, and these days the upper one is filled with collagen, making it larger than the bottom one which is usually 1.5 times larger than the top one at birth.

I'm with it: have you seen Queen Latifah and Chaka Khan???

Post some pics! Are you saying you think their surgeries were an improvement? I'm sure that in some cases they may be, but the risks involved are really quite high in order to have a prettier nose. :)

12745.jpg

493338m-mickey-rourke.jpg

I'm not sure it's all surgery, he looks like he's been on 'roids.

Mickey-Rourke-Plastic-Surgery.png

Who is that?

12745.jpg

Who is that?

Mickey Rourke. He used to be so hot-looking.

12745.jpg

Who is that?

Oh, Mickey Rourke. His surgery MUST have been botched. My God!!! He was SO handsome at one time. How sad.

Forum List

Back