Central Park 5 and Racism

You dont need evidence to make a decision. Sometimes you just know something is the right move. Besides "evidence" is subjective. The fact that white supremacists voted for Drumpf is evidence enough for millions of people. The fact that his company was sued for racial discrimination is also evidence. Unfortunately (for you) your strawman doesnt dictate what is evidence for anyone but yourself.
Thank you for acknowledging that there is not even a shred of evidence that proves Trump's comments were racially motivated, and that those who have faith that they were, they are just making emotional assertions and assumptions.
I only acknowledged that your definition of "evidence" means less than a turd to billions of people. There is plenty of evidence that Drumpf is a racist regardless of if you admit it or not.
You are asserting that there is evidence that proves Trump is a racist, and that his comments about the CP5 were racially motivated. Your assertions are based on what you want to be true, but you have never actually seen any actual evidence that proves your emotional assertions are true. You have had allegations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, secondhand quotes, and propaganda presented to you by those who want you to believe these things, and you have come to have faith that they are somehow equal to real evidence that can be substantiated, but there is a reason why no lefty on this forum has ever been able to post actual evidence that can be substantiated. You've been duped, and you can't see it even when you cannot find ANY evidence that proves he is racist.
You are talking out your ass and calling it candy. I already gave you the evidence you asked for. Its on you to accept it. Not my job to convince you to accept it. :laugh:
I must have missed it
Post it again.
He thinks that if he lies and says he already posted the evidence, he somehow wins the debate. Its the kind of tactic you might expect from a 10-12 year old. His IQ is obviously very low.

Thank you for acknowledging that there is not even a shred of evidence that proves Trump's comments were racially motivated, and that those who have faith that they were, they are just making emotional assertions and assumptions.
I only acknowledged that your definition of "evidence" means less than a turd to billions of people. There is plenty of evidence that Drumpf is a racist regardless of if you admit it or not.
You are asserting that there is evidence that proves Trump is a racist, and that his comments about the CP5 were racially motivated. Your assertions are based on what you want to be true, but you have never actually seen any actual evidence that proves your emotional assertions are true. You have had allegations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, secondhand quotes, and propaganda presented to you by those who want you to believe these things, and you have come to have faith that they are somehow equal to real evidence that can be substantiated, but there is a reason why no lefty on this forum has ever been able to post actual evidence that can be substantiated. You've been duped, and you can't see it even when you cannot find ANY evidence that proves he is racist.
You are talking out your ass and calling it candy. I already gave you the evidence you asked for. Its on you to accept it. Not my job to convince you to accept it. :laugh:
I must have missed it
Post it again.
He thinks that if he lies and says he already posted the evidence, he somehow wins the debate. Its the kind of tactic you might expect from a 10-12 year old. His IQ is obviously very low.
It is very common for lefties to make this claim of already posting the evidence. They post it in a very secret place, and they can never remember post or link it. Lefties cannot admit not being able to post the evidence, so they try to cover it up with deception.

I must have missed it
Post it again.

I've been noticing that lefites are counting, unsupported denials or flat assertions as "proving something".

Indeed, I've noted a couple of times, where they structure a sentence, as though the second part of the sentence supports their claim in the first, and it doesn't, not at all.

BUt they pretend it did.

I think, they are getting worse.

I posted something elsewhere on the forum that talks about this response that you posted. Check out post 264 in this thread:

Decline in Trump Racism Rhetoric from left

It is about your claim to have posted what you did not post.

I must have missed it
Post it again.

I've been noticing that lefites are counting, unsupported denials or flat assertions as "proving something".

Indeed, I've noted a couple of times, where they structure a sentence, as though the second part of the sentence supports their claim in the first, and it doesn't, not at all.

BUt they pretend it did.

Indeed, lefties like to post allegations, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, dismissed cases, and propaganda, in place of actual evidence. They think that if they post enough of that stuff, it will somehow count as actual evidence. You can tell when they know that their post is not actual evidence when they refuse to re post it. When they refuse to re post the non evidence that they know isn't evidence, they are consciously trying to use deception, the way lefties do.

But I got time to day....

First of all.....to continue to refer to these men as thugs is just one evidentiary item of your OWN RACISM.....
People call them thugs because of their brutal actions, you ignorant fucking dumbass.

Here's what they did, in their own words. Granted they each try to minimize what they did. For instance, the one thug, Korey Wise, says it was his first rape, as if that makes him not such a bad guy, and another thug Antron McCray, says he held her down while others raped her, and he tried to rape her but couldn't actually get it in, as if that somehow makes him innocent.

They left her there for dead after the gang rape and some of them were literally jumping for joy as they left the scene. That's why people think they are thugs.

Last edited:
I must have missed it
Post it again.

BUt they pretend it did.

Indeed, lefties like to post allegations, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, dismissed cases, and propaganda, in place of actual evidence. They think that if they post enough of that stuff, it will somehow count as actual evidence. You can tell when they know that their post is not actual evidence when they refuse to re post it. When they refuse to re post the non evidence that they know isn't evidence, they are consciously trying to use deception, the way lefties do.

And those conscious actions to avoid discussion, show that they know they are lying and not just wrong.

Conservatives we believe the stuff we claim to believe. We WANT to discuss it in detail, because we believe that doing so will HELP us.

Liberals know the opposite.

Yet, they still hold to policies and politicians that they cannot honestly defend.

First of all.....to continue to refer to these men as thugs is just one evidentiary item of your OWN RACISM.....
People call them thugs because of their brutal actions, you ignorant fucking dumbass.

Here's what they did, in their own words. Granted they each try to minimize what they did. The one thug says it was his first rape, as if that makes him not such a bad guy, and another says he tried to rape her but couldn't get it in, as if that makes him innocent.

Lefties want to keep the debate about the innocence of the CP5 alive, as if their innocence would somehow prove that Trump's comments about these thugs were racially motivated. Since there is no evidence that would prove that Trump's comments were racially motivated, not even the innocence of the CP5 if they could prove it, lefties will avoid discussing evidence that proves his comments were racially motivated. Lefties will always keep any CP5 discussion limited to debates about their innocence. If you try to steer lefties away from discussions of their innocence and over to evidence that Trump's comments were racially motivated, you will be shocked at what a fight they put up.

Trump called for the execution of innocent 15 year old black boys.

Make of it what you want.

I must have missed it
Post it again.

BUt they pretend it did.

They also make statements based on THEIR often goofy definitions of things, sometimes not even being aware that those definitions are only being accepted by THEM.

They live in a little world of disinformation and information ommission, coming to them from their leftist information manipulated media.

Then they are aghast at anything that doesn't fit into their little left media compartments, and they demand proof from conservatives, while only accepting their "studies" as proof, which really are nothing more than agenda-driven leftist propaganda.

Example:. When I offered as proof of Affirmative Action discrimination, the real bodies of thousands minority ,(mostly black) employees at 2 VA hospitals, and almost total abscence of whites (especially males), + hundreds more examples at 2 govt job centers, they denied this to be evidence.

Last edited:
Of course you are wrong, Trump never called for the execution of any 15 year old black boys.

Who told you that crap, got a source? And why the hell did you believe them? What possible argument could they use to make you believe that lie?

Whether it was motivated by racism or just plain meanness .......calling for the execution of 15 year olds (who didn’t kill anyone) is a despicable act

Here's what they did, in their own words. Granted they each try to minimize what they did. The one thug says it was his first rape, as if that makes him not such a bad guy, and another says he tried to rape her but couldn't get it in, as if that makes him innocent.

Lefties want to keep the debate about the innocence of the CP5 alive, as if their innocence would somehow prove that Trump's comments about these thugs were racially motivated. Since there is no evidence that would prove that Trump's comments were racially motivated, not even the innocence of the CP5 if they could prove it, lefties will avoid discussing evidence that proves his comments were racially motivated. Lefties will always keep any CP5 discussion limited to debates about their innocence. If you try to steer lefties away from discussions of their innocence and over to evidence that Trump's comments were racially motivated, you will be shocked at what a fight they put up.
They make a big mistake by arguing for innocence of these nasty savages. The evidence clearly shows them to be guilty. They should be re-arrested, convicted AGAIN, and locked up for life. All the money they got from idiot New York politicians, should be seized, and restored back to public funds.

July 25, 2018 - CENTRAL PARK RAPISTS: TRUMP WAS RIGHT

Whether it was motivated by racism or just plain meanness .......calling for the execution of 15 year olds (who didn’t kill anyone) is a despicable act
Are you claiming that lefties discuss Trumps comments on the CP5 for reasons other than attempts to paint Trump as a racist?

They make a big mistake by arguing for innocence of these nasty savages. The evidence clearly shows them to be guilty. They should be re-arrested, convicted AGAIN, and locked up for life. All the money they got from idiot New York politicians, should be seized, and restored back to public funds.

It is pretty vile how lefties dismiss what the thugs really did do, all in an effort to hurt Trump. Lefties don't give a shit about the real victims, and they see feeling the tits of a victim while she is being raped as harmless. What matters for them is how to paint Trump as a racist.

Of course you are wrong, Trump never called for the execution of any 15 year old black boys.

Who told you that crap, got a source? And why the hell did you believe them? What possible argument could they use to make you believe that lie?
Indeed, rightwinger was claiming that Trump called for the execution of boys who are 15 and black. rightwinger is making a false claim because he doesn't have anything real to offer that will characteristics Trump as a racist. Deception is being used as a substitute, as if anybody actually would believe it. Lefties have no shame.

There was no evidence proving them guilty

upload_2020-2-23_10-54-21.jpeg

Forum List

Back