Central Park 5 and Racism

I've seen thread after thread on this forum where lefties present the CP5 case as if it could somehow prove that Trump is a racist. Regardless of the guilt or innocence of the CP5 thugs, I have NEVER seen a shred of evidence that proves Trump's comments about those thugs was because of race. I have started this thread to invite lefties to present all evidence that proves Trump's comments were racially motivated.

This thread is not meant for debate of their guilt or innocence, it is about evidence that proves Trump's comments about the CP5 thugs were about race. OK lefties, go ahead and post all the evidence that his comments were about race.
Another white boy with a strawman. Short of Drumphf admitting he is a racist there will never be any evidence. Kinda like our present burden of truth to prove racial discrimination so whites can continue to be racists..
Yea, those emotional assertions that Trump is a racist will never be worth anything. Glad to see you are smart enough to see that there is absolutely zero evidence that his comments were racially motivated. I hope one day to see a lefty who can actually see that the vile and horrific alleged crimes warranted his comments FAR more than the possibility that they were racially motivated. It really is ridiculous that people can actually dismiss how horrific and vile the alleged crimes were in the effort to make the comments about race. Lefties are sick in the head.
I disagree the assertions are worthless. I dont need someone to give me evidence that oxygen exists. I know it does. Just like I know Drumpfhs a racist. If the assertions were worthless then I would have no problem voting for him. There would be no value to them. Since they have value to me and millions of the popular voters, I would vote for a used car sales man over Drumpfh.
Assertions have their place, but they will never be evidence. When there is absolutely zero evidence, not a shred, that proves Trump is a racist, assertions and assumptions are pretty sketchy though. Assertions and assumptions are even more sketchy when such an incredible political effort has been made to paint the man as a racist. When there is a political goal of making him look like a racist at any cost, one should be REALLY careful about making assertions and assumptions that are based on the allegations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, and propaganda that has been engineered and strategically planted in front of consumers of information by those with the political agenda.

Btw, in the case of you not needing evidence that oxygen exists, the difference is that the evidence does in fact exist if you ever want to look at it.

I've seen thread after thread on this forum where lefties present the CP5 case as if it could somehow prove that Trump is a racist. Regardless of the guilt or innocence of the CP5 thugs, I have NEVER seen a shred of evidence that proves Trump's comments about those thugs was because of race. I have started this thread to invite lefties to present all evidence that proves Trump's comments were racially motivated.

This thread is not meant for debate of their guilt or innocence, it is about evidence that proves Trump's comments about the CP5 thugs were about race. OK lefties, go ahead and post all the evidence that his comments were about race.
Another white boy with a strawman. Short of Drumphf admitting he is a racist there will never be any evidence. Kinda like our present burden of truth to prove racial discrimination so whites can continue to be racists..
Yea, those emotional assertions that Trump is a racist will never be worth anything. Glad to see you are smart enough to see that there is absolutely zero evidence that his comments were racially motivated. I hope one day to see a lefty who can actually see that the vile and horrific alleged crimes warranted his comments FAR more than the possibility that they were racially motivated. It really is ridiculous that people can actually dismiss how horrific and vile the alleged crimes were in the effort to make the comments about race. Lefties are sick in the head.
I disagree the assertions are worthless. I dont need someone to give me evidence that oxygen exists. I know it does. Just like I know Drumpfhs a racist. If the assertions were worthless then I would have no problem voting for him. There would be no value to them. Since they have value to me and millions of the popular voters, I would vote for a used car sales man over Drumpfh.
Assertions have their place, but they will never be evidence. When there is absolutely zero evidence, not a shred, that proves Trump is a racist, assertions and assumptions are pretty sketchy though. Assertions and assumptions are even more sketchy when such an incredible political effort has been made to paint the man as a racist. When there is a political goal of making him look like a racist at any cost, one should be REALLY careful about making assertions and assumptions that are based on the allegations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, and propaganda that has been engineered and strategically planted in front of consumers of information by those with the political agenda.

Btw, in the case of you not needing evidence that oxygen exists, the difference is that the evidence does in fact exist if you ever want to look at it.
You dont need evidence to make a decision. Sometimes you just know something is the right move. Besides "evidence" is subjective. The fact that white supremacists voted for Drumpf is evidence enough for millions of people. The fact that his company was sued for racial discrimination is also evidence. Unfortunately (for you) your strawman doesnt dictate what is evidence for anyone but yourself.

Asclepias, an apparent PRO BLACK community supporter wrote, "Another white boy with a strawman. Short of Drumphf admitting he is a racist there will never be any evidence. Kinda like our present burden of truth to prove racial discrimination so whites can continue to be racists."

Asclepias, when you are prepared to discuss RACISM and RACIAL DISCRIMINATION please let me know.

_Meet PRO BLACK HATERS_02.png
HATE DISCRIMINATION PRO BLACK, Kanye West, candace owens.png
PRO BLACK Mental Health, HATERZ.png

Asclepias, if you want, we can also discuss the PRIMARY reason AoAD are experiencing difficulty in gaining respect from many citizens within, as well as outside of the emotionally troubled African American community.

'Can You Remind Me Why We Killing Each Other'

Peace.

The fact that white supremacists voted for Drumpf is evidence enough for millions of people.

How many less than human BITCHES or HOES unworthy of being treated with basic human respect, voted for Pres. Obama?

Obama, Jay-Z, Beyonce, Kendrick Lamar, Hate, Hustle.png

How many citizens embracing GUN, as well as COMMUNITY VIOLENCE voted for Obama, as well as voted for other emotionally troubled leaders representing America's large HATEFUL PRO BLACK community?

Hillary Clinton Beyonce Knowles, Jay Z Carter.jpg

Peace.

Another black boy with a pile of BS. Liberals continue to be racists with Affirmative Action, with it's racial discrimination loud and clear.

I have challenged USMB posters numerous times to show even ONE example of Trump saying or doing something racist (in the last 20 years).

None have ever succeeded in meeting that challenge.

Another day gone, and still no evidence that proves Trump's comments on the CP5 were racially motivated. The most we have seen so far are the emotional assertions of IM2 but those are certainly not evidence that Trump's comments were racially motivated.

trumps statement is proof. Turn black and live then you would know that.

Show me where he's done the same thing to whites or shut the fuck up.
What "same thing" ? What the hell are you talking about ?

You dont need evidence to make a decision. Sometimes you just know something is the right move. Besides "evidence" is subjective. The fact that white supremacists voted for Drumpf is evidence enough for millions of people. The fact that his company was sued for racial discrimination is also evidence. Unfortunately (for you) your strawman doesnt dictate what is evidence for anyone but yourself.
Thank you for acknowledging that there is not even a shred of evidence that proves Trump's comments were racially motivated, and that those who have faith that they were, they are just making emotional assertions and assumptions.

The Central Park 5 should be re-arrested, garnished for every penny the idiot city of New York paid them, every penny NEw York state paid them, and the victims of their crimes should have the opportunity to whip them until they lose 3/4 of their blood, like their rape and assault victim, Trisha Meili, did.

They should also spend the rest of their miserable lives in prison, without the possibility of parole, and at hard labor.

Last edited:
Asclepias, an apparent PRO BLACK community supporter wrote, "Another white boy with a strawman. Short of Drumphf admitting he is a racist there will never be any evidence. Kinda like our present burden of truth to prove racial discrimination so whites can continue to be racists."

Asclepias, when you are prepared to discuss RACISM and RACIAL DISCRIMINATION please let me know.

View attachment 308099 View attachment 308101 View attachment 308102

Asclepias, if you want, we can also discuss the PRIMARY reason AoAD are experiencing difficulty in gaining respect from many citizens within, as well as outside of the emotionally troubled African American community.

'Can You Remind Me Why We Killing Each Other'

Peace.

Why should I let you know? Nothing you have to say is relevant or even interesting.

Thank you for acknowledging that there is not even a shred of evidence that proves Trump's comments were racially motivated, and that those who have faith that they were, they are just making emotional assertions and assumptions.
I only acknowledged that your definition of "evidence" means less than a turd to billions of people. There is plenty of evidence that Drumpf is a racist regardless of if you admit it or not.

I only acknowledged that your definition of "evidence" means less than a turd to billions of people. There is plenty of evidence that Drumpf is a racist regardless of if you admit it or not.
If there were plenty of evidence of Trump being racist you could/would show it here. You can't and you don't, because there isn't any.

Last edited:

You are asserting that there is evidence that proves Trump is a racist, and that his comments about the CP5 were racially motivated. Your assertions are based on what you want to be true, but you have never actually seen any actual evidence that proves your emotional assertions are true. You have had allegations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, secondhand quotes, and propaganda presented to you by those who want you to believe these things, and you have come to have faith that they are somehow equal to real evidence that can be substantiated, but there is a reason why no lefty on this forum has ever been able to post actual evidence that can be substantiated. You've been duped, and you can't see it even when you cannot find ANY evidence that proves he is racist.

You are asserting that there is evidence that proves Trump is a racist, and that his comments about the CP5 were racially motivated. Your assertions are based on what you want to be true, but you have never actually seen any actual evidence that proves your emotional assertions are true. You have had allegations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, secondhand quotes, and propaganda presented to you by those who want you to believe these things, and you have come to have faith that they are somehow equal to real evidence that can be substantiated, but there is a reason why no lefty on this forum has ever been able to post actual evidence that can be substantiated. You've been duped, and you can't see it even when you cannot find ANY evidence that proves he is racist.
You are talking out your ass and calling it candy. I already gave you the evidence you asked for. Its on you to accept it. Not my job to convince you to accept it. :laugh:

Donald J. Trump lives a stone's throw away from Central Park, where the crime actually occurred. He's was just someone in the neighborhood , and he wanted this crime in his neighborhood dealt with. Whether the perpetrators were black or white or any other race of mankind, he could have care less. He just wanted it stopped.

You are talking out your ass and calling it candy. I already gave you the evidence you asked for. Its on you to accept it. Not my job to convince you to accept it. :laugh:

Actually , white supremacists were pretty much split in their allegiance in the 2016 election. The largest state chapter of the Triple K and their leader Will Quigg endorsed the former 1st Lady of Arkansas.

I must have missed it
Post it again.

Actually , white supremacists were pretty much split in their allegiance in the 2016 election. The largest state chapter of the Triple K and their leader Will Quigg endorsed the former 1st Lady of Arkansas.
Thats a very random and unsupported claim.

Donald J. Trump lives a stone's throw away from Central Park, where the crime actually occurred. He's was just someone in the neighborhood , and he wanted this crime in his neighborhood dealt with. Whether the perpetrators were black or white or any other race of mankind, he could have care less. He just wanted it stopped.
Yet he called a killer who ran over a crowd of protesters "good people".

Forum List

Back