Central Park 5 and Racism

Drumpf has never been Black. An asshole yes but never Black.
Who said he was
You did. Who were you talking about when you said this?....."Maybe he was a black ass hole"
Are you this narcissistic about your race lol follow the post
I did follow the post. You didnt answer my question. Who is this he you are referring to if it wasnt Drumpf?
You said he wouldn’t rent out to black people I said what if the black people were fucking assholes.. are you not supposed to be treated equally? Do you know what assholes get nothing and that’s with those fucking blacks got nothing assimulate motherfucker
No fuckwad You said "he". Thats just one person.If you meant more than one Black person you should have said "they". Now I know youre poor and understand nothing about business but Drumpf put out a memo to not rent to Blacks and Puerto Ricans. He didnt know in advance they would be assholes or not.

Who said he was
You did. Who were you talking about when you said this?....."Maybe he was a black ass hole"
I did follow the post. You didnt answer my question. Who is this he you are referring to if it wasnt Drumpf?
You said he wouldn’t rent out to black people I said what if the black people were fucking assholes.. are you not supposed to be treated equally? Do you know what assholes get nothing and that’s with those fucking blacks got nothing assimulate motherfucker
No fuckwad You said "he". Thats just one person.If you meant more than one Black person you should have said "they". Now I know youre poor and understand nothing about business but Drumpf put out a memo to not rent to Blacks and Puerto Ricans. He didnt know in advance they would be assholes or not.
Lol everyone is racist when blacks like you need a hand out.. do you want to list all your fucking grievances? Cry baby little biatch

Lol everyone is racist when blacks like you need a hand out.. do you want to list all your fucking grievances? Cry baby little biatch
Nope just the ones that are racist are racist. Renting isnt a handout. When I rent to people they actually pay me money.

Nope just the ones that are racist are racist. Renting isnt a handout. When I rent to people they actually pay me money.
Yea keep crying

Yea keep crying
I never started crying. Its pretty obvious youre embarrassed because you were too stupid to know that "he" is singular. Dont try and change the subject to hide your lack of education. :laugh:

Yea keep crying
I never started crying. Its pretty obvious youre embarrassed because you were too stupid to know that "he" is singular. Dont try and change the subject to hide your lack of education. :laugh:
No you group blacks people together.. you act like he turned down a million blacks lol cry baby .. don’t be a ass hole. Actions have consequences.. time to pay up

Yea keep crying
No you group blacks people together.. you act like he turned down a million blacks lol cry baby .. don’t be a ass hole. Actions have consequences.. time to pay up
Doesnt matter to me how many he turned down. Even it was one he did it because he is a racist.

Yea keep crying
Doesnt matter to me how many he turned down. Even it was one he did it because he is a racist.
Ok black democrat lol hahah

Yea keep crying
No problem white republican. :laugh:

Yea keep crying
Just like mlk, Booker T. Washington Frederick Douglass, Harriet Tubman, Abraham Lincoln, Candace Owens Ben Carson..

Just like mlk, Booker T. Washington Frederick Douglass, Harriet Tubman, Abraham Lincoln, Candace Owens Ben Carson..
Wrong again. Of all those people you listed only the last 3 are white. MLK was never a repub or dem and the rest were repubs before the Southern Strategy.

Wrong again. Of all those people you listed only the last 3 are white. MLK was never a repub or dem and the rest were repubs before the Southern Strategy.
Candace Owens is white? Lol dude pls keep your fallacies to your self.. esp southern strategy

Candace Owens is white? Lol dude pls keep your fallacies to your self.. esp southern strategy
She and Ben Carson are negropeans.

Ok black democrat.. What other names do you call black people you disagree with

But I got time to day....

First of all.....to continue to refer to these men as thugs is just one evidentiary item of your OWN RACISM.....
People call them thugs because of their brutal actions, you ignorant fucking dumbass.

Here's what they did, in their own words. Granted they each try to minimize what they did. The one thug says it was his first rape, as if that makes him not such a bad guy, and another says he tried to rape her but couldn't get it in, as if that makes him innocent.

Lefties want to keep the debate about the innocence of the CP5 alive, as if their innocence would somehow prove that Trump's comments about these thugs were racially motivated. Since there is no evidence that would prove that Trump's comments were racially motivated, not even the innocence of the CP5 if they could prove it, lefties will avoid discussing evidence that proves his comments were racially motivated. Lefties will always keep any CP5 discussion limited to debates about their innocence. If you try to steer lefties away from discussions of their innocence and over to evidence that Trump's comments were racially motivated, you will be shocked at what a fight they put up.
They make a big mistake by arguing for innocence of these nasty savages. The evidence clearly shows them to be guilty. They should be re-arrested, convicted AGAIN, and locked up for life. All the money they got from idiot New York politicians, should be seized, and restored back to public funds.

July 25, 2018 - CENTRAL PARK RAPISTS: TRUMP WAS RIGHT
There was no evidence proving them guilty
Obviously, there was enough evidence to prove them guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. The eyewitness evidence was overwhelming.
Lefties argue about innocence of the CP5 as if it would mean Trump's comments about the CP5 were racist if the CP5 were innocent. Even if the CP5 were in fact innocent though, there still wouldn't be any evidence that Trump's comments about them were racially motivated. It is a dumb idea to get caught up debating innocence and guilt with lefties, since they will spin your wheels for days on it, and they will continue dodging discussion of evidence of Trump's comments being racially motivated.

Thats Black business white republican. You aren't on the NTKL.

Thats Black business white republican. You aren't on the NTKL.
Yea ok.. check your self

The CP5 were and are manifestly guilty, as anyone paying close attention knows. You do not confess with your lawyer and parents present unless you actually DID IT. As stated above, it was known at the time of the trial of the CP5 that there had been another attacker, whose DNA was found on the person of the victim. The jury knew of this mysterious person and STILL convicted the CP5 unanimously. When that final attacker confessed in prison (he was LWOP), it did nothing more than fill in the last piece of the jigsaw puzzle, and did nothing to exonerate the CP5.

Except in the Leftist universe.

And for general information, Donald Trump is a HUGE fan of Ann Coulter, and he has come out publicly on this case, regurgitating her thoughts and writings, and not based on his own research.

While there have been many other homicides in New York, none got this level of attention, and NONE resulted in such a grotesque miscarriage of justice. The case is unique and eminently newsworthy, and THAT is why Trump has spoken of it publicly, and not because he is a "racist."

The CP5 were and are manifestly guilty, as anyone paying close attention knows. You do not confess with your lawyer and parents present unless you actually DID IT. As stated above, it was known at the time of the trial of the CP5 that there had been another attacker, whose DNA was found on the person of the victim. The jury knew of this mysterious person and STILL convicted the CP5 unanimously. When that final attacker confessed in prison (he was LWOP), it did nothing more than fill in the last piece of the jigsaw puzzle, and did nothing to exonerate the CP5.

Except in the Leftist universe.

And for general information, Donald Trump is a HUGE fan of Ann Coulter, and he has come out publicly on this case, regurgitating her thoughts and writings, and not based on his own research.

While there have been many other homicides in New York, none got this level of attention, and NONE resulted in such a grotesque miscarriage of justice. The case is unique and eminently newsworthy, and THAT is why Trump has spoken of it publicly, and not because he is a "racist."
You must be naively white.

This was a fantastic submission from Trump, thanks for posting it. Trump was standing up for "whites, blacks, asians, and hispanics", and of course there was absolutely nothing that targeted any specific race. It is great that Trump stood up for the entire community like that, and that he condemned murderers and rapists above and beyond the CP5. He was already on his way to being a great leader.
How was he standing up for Blacks when he wouldnt rent to them?
Are you referring to a dismissed case? I certainly hope you are not dumb enough to think a dismissed case is evidence of guilt...

"It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
contained therein, and predating this Order."

Forum List

Back