🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chaffetz wants Hatch's seat and won't run for the House

Wait, this doesn't look good. Maybe he's still a man-whore but he was pushed out...by OBAMA??? Why not. Righties blame Obama for everything.

Chaffetz will leave behind Oversight panel he used to investigate Obama White House
Most of Chaffetz's issues are valid.

He is actually cutting edge.

And also a classic far right fringe.

Anti ACA is his only weakness.

There was apparently a riot at one of his town meetings and this is what he is reeling from. The riot was over ACA.

Last edited:
Who'll be the next repub to leave?
Just saw that Joaquin Castro leads Cruz for Senator and Joaquin hasn't even announced yet.

Jason Chaffetz not seeking reelection

Will the pretentious little worm ever be able to look his daughter in the eye?

meQQOrq.jpg

Last edited:
As the head of the oversight committee, he would either have to head a lot of Trump investigations, or be caught covering for him. Given that choice, I would have run too.

As the head of the oversight committee, he would either have to head a lot of Trump investigations, or be caught covering for him. Given that choice, I would have run too.

I agree! Apparently he knows what's coming.
He might even step down from the head of the committee. When he does that, you'll know the shit is about to hit the fan.

Chaffetz was good at playing to cameras but he had no KILLER INSTINCT. Never did what needed to be done. Won't miss him.

Forum List

Back