Chain smoker Obama writes another law and bans smoking in welfare housing

If they have a rear patio or a balcony, they should be allowed to smoke. Outside is adequate. People are becoming paranoid of a little bit of smoke.

How about household cleaners and chemicals. Also new furniture and carpets give off a lot of damaging chemicals.

If they have a rear patio or a balcony, they should be allowed to smoke. Outside is adequate. People are becoming paranoid of a little bit of smoke.

How about household cleaners and chemicals. Also new furniture and carpets give off a lot of damaging chemicals.
Smoking is banned on the premises of government facilities.

But then, only a progressive Democratic government would pick and choose those to subject to its laws.

Does this ban include smoking pot?
Yes idiot. Doesn't ban alcohol or prescription pills which are much worse though.
Worse only to the ignorant. What's more, alcohol and prescription pill users don't arrogantly inject their substance into others.
^ Just proved your own embarrassing ignorance
You're digging deeper into your own ignorance and arrogance.

They should go sit in their cars and smoke, hell, if they can afford to smoke what are they doing in government housing?

They should go sit in their cars and smoke, hell, if they can afford to smoke what are they doing in government housing?

Cars are far more expensive than smoking, and they should have the freedom to stand outside and smoke, as long as it is outside. You cannot ration freedom. Freedom is for all.

Cars are far more expensive than smoking, and they should have the freedom to stand outside and smoke, as long as it is outside. You cannot ration freedom. Freedom is for all.
I think an assessment can be made as to why they are in gov housing if they can afford cigarettes. Cigarettes are expensive.

I think an assessment can be made as to why they are in gov housing if they can afford cigarettes. Cigarettes are expensive.

Maybe, they take the bus, don't go to the movies or eat out. There are a lot of ways to save money, and if they choose to spend their savings on cigarettes, they should not be penalized for it.

Maybe, they take the bus, don't go to the movies or eat out. There are a lot of ways to save money, and if they choose to spend their savings on cigarettes, they should not be penalized for it.
If they choose to smoke cigarettes the TAXPAYER should not be on the hook for their fucking housing.

If they choose to smoke cigarettes the TAXPAYER should not be on the hook for their fucking housing.

You cannot expect them to live like monks.

You cannot expect them to live like monks.
Why should I be expected to subsidize their bad habits? How about if they choose to smoke then I get to spend my tax money on my own damn family? Cigarettes are probably about seven bucks a day. That is 210.00 or more per month or $2,400.00 per year. Now you explain that to the taxpayer. Go ahead.

[

Now there's a good point. Smoking is very expensive. Welfare bums shouldn't be allowed to smoke anywhere.

Cars are very useful Now tell us what use are cigarettes. You are dumbkopf!!!

If Obama is a smoker himself and I've heard it said that he is, passing a law like this one only makes him look like a hypocrite...unless he is trying to get himself cleaned up.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back