Challenge to all posters

Oh, you already fked yourselves as far as women are concerned. You’ll message fior sure, but messaging for repugnants is short hand for lying their asses off.

Yeah demanding men pretending to be women competing in female athletics, allowing the same fruit loops to go into girl's restrooms and showers is really going to help the left.

Hint....it won't

Is that so???

parade.jpg

Half of them are white males and the other half are white males dressed as women or girls under 12. Seriously…..all 12 of them are non women voters.

Yeah demanding men pretending to be women competing in female athletics, allowing the same fruit loops to go into girl's restrooms and showers is really going to help the left.

Hint....it won't
You think that’s a voting issue ? That’s just repugs looking for a picture to drool over.

Last edited:
You think that’s a voting issue ? That’s just you looking for a picture to drool over.

Trust me... it's an issue. The fact you don't think it is? Revealing... you're one of those I think probably shouldn't be allowed children

The Senate put a stop to the Abortion creation by some Congress females.

Get this, the baby in her dies, so Democrats called it women's health. How do they know that all babies would be women?
Scary how how Little you know about women. Try asking with your foot out of your mouth this time.

Trust me... it's an issue. The fact you don't think it is? Revealing... you're one of those I think probably shouldn't be allowed children
It’s an issue with you, because repos want so many other things even republicans voters don‘t like. So you try to drowned out your real agenda, handing more money over to the donors, and having ANOTHER RECESSION. Lets get them to forget by sticking it to some minority you can fk over some more.

It’s an issue with you, because repos want so many other things even republicans voters don‘t like. So you try to drowned out your real agenda, handing more money over to the donors, and having ANOTHER RECESSION.

What's a repo? Lol

Just leave the girls alone and stop murdering the babies

You'll never change my mind, you're not that much an influencer

What's a repo? Lol

Just leave the girls alone and stop murdering the babies

You'll never change my mind, you're not that much an influencer
I’ve never murdered a baby. But repugnants have murdered tens of thousands over the years just by being stupid ass repugnants.

What, the Actual Indictment of Biden.......Nope. Not true.

The House and RW News talking about it.....sure.
As mentioned, tell me when this ( A Biden Indictment) actually happens.

Do you believe that the DOJ and FBI are unbiased, honest, and independent?

You think the DOJ and FBI are loyal to conservative politicians and conservative citizens?
Forgive me if I elbow into that discussion, but......rather than requiring our law enforcement at any level to be loyal to conservative citizens only......I'd much prefer that they be loyal to ALL American citizens.

Requiring some pass/fail test on their loyalty to conservatives is, well, rather nutsocrazo.

And that is IMHO, wirh offense intended.

Forgive me if I elbow into that discussion, but......rather than requiring our law enforcement at any level to be loyal to conservative citizens only......I'd much prefer that they be loyal to ALL American citizens.

Requiring some pass/fail test on their loyalty to conservatives is, well, rather nutsocrazo.

And that is IMHO, wirh offense intended.

The reality is that the DOJ/FBI are overwhelmingly CORRUPT and serve the interests of the Washington Establishment. They hate and despise patriotic Americans. They're filling their ranks with far-left, statist, radicals.

In the near future my Mexican wife and I will be leaving Florida and moving to a little town in the middle of nowhere in southern Mexico and I can't wait to get there!

Forum List

Back