Challenge to all posters

Watch this video to the end...it shows what will happen in 2024...when the (USC) MAJORITY comes marching in...

..we know which party is ENERGIZED for 2024...

Yup, any party the women of America decide to vote with. So far, it’s not republicans….

If you were a hundred miles from DC, how the hell can you do an insurrection?

Good question.

Akin to the question: If you are in Kandahar, 6,800 miles from New York City, well.....how can you plan and execute the fall of the Twin Towers?

Yup, any party the women of America decide to vote with. So far, it’s not republicans….

Is that so???

parade.jpg

Good question.

Akin to the question: If you are in Kandahar, 6,800 miles from New York City, well.....how can you plan and execute the fall of the Twin Towers?
You can plan one, but to be charged for doing one when one is a hundred miles away won't pass the smell test.

You can plan one, but to be charged for doing one when one is a hundred miles away won't pass the smell test.

And thus, pursuing Osama Bin Ladin could not pass the smell test?

Umm, I'm having fun with your silly post, Bob.
Here's the deal......'conspiracy' ain't got no borders. Ain't under curfew. Not restricted to barracks.

If you 'conspire' with co-conspirators....but they go do the deed and you don't (think Charlie Manson).....is their a conspiracy?

I love this bar.

So, 'seditious conpiracy' not only has meaning. It can carry one helluva prison sentence. No?

True. We need to fix that by November.
Hopefully the abortion issue will be resolved, and Biden will have the world even more fucked-up.
Biden is unelectable. Got a Plan-B?

In case you haven’t notice, I’m not a judge….Im way too busy doing brain surgery on you Humpers.
You expect judges, on their own to comb the internet for Humper made up shit ? You don’t have any stamps ?
I've noticed you're a commie shitbag, Commie Shitbag.

Correction, non Humpers ignore bullshit. You want to show us where voter fraud was prosecuted, ho for it. So far, it’s republicans.
There's something seriously wrong with that.

Gah fuck I ain't shootin' what I want to dial in tonight. It's not ready.

The motherfucker is probably less penetraty than 9mm.

9mm is penetraty as a motherfucker. Nobody ever realizes that, seriously.

And thus, pursuing Osama Bin Ladin could not pass the smell test?

Umm, I'm having fun with your silly post, Bob.
Here's the deal......'conspiracy' ain't got no borders. Ain't under curfew. Not restricted to barracks.

If you 'conspire' with co-conspirators....but they go do the deed and you don't (think Charlie Manson).....is their a conspiracy?

I love this bar.

So, 'seditious conpiracy' not only has meaning. It can carry one helluva prison sentence. No?
Show me who you are talking about.

The dems are organized, organized criminals.
My arrests and indictments? Or, rioter arrests and indictments? Like I said, the DOJ and Waffen SS are weaponized against Republicans.
Here is another example of "selective prosecutions", the BLM riots vs the J6 riot.

View attachment 864255
No, there is an example of selective honesty.

There was “no outrage”? Really?

Trump was the leader of a “fringe political group"

There were 140 cops who were injured; not 14

Hopefully the abortion issue will be resolved, and Biden will have the world even more fucked-up.
The Senate put a stop to the Abortion creation by some Congress females.

Get this, the baby in her dies, so Democrats called it women's health. How do they know that all babies would be women?

No, there is an example of selective honesty.

There was “no outrage”? Really?

Trump was the leader of a “fringe political group"

There were 140 cops who were injured; not 14
The cops must have injured hundreds of the protestors.

There's something seriously wrong with that.

Gah fuck I ain't shootin' what I want to dial in tonight. It's not ready.

The motherfucker is probably less penetraty than 9mm.

9mm is penetraty as a motherfucker. Nobody ever realizes that, seriously.
Sounds like you’re shooting BBs.

Oh, you already fked yourselves as far as women are concerned. You’ll message fior sure, but messaging for repugnants is short hand for lying their asses off.

Forum List

Back