Challenge to all posters

I don’t know. I just wouldn’t start shooting people without expecting to go to jail.
Sarcasm escapes you

It was sarcasm against al eftist troll saying they should have shot J6 pritesters.

Where was your saying anything to that poster? Hmmn

Ohh so the next time BLM burns cities we should just open fire huh??
Funny you should mention that. Yes or no, the Capital Police would have been justified in the use of deadly force when multiple officers were attacked and beaten by Trump's goons?

Last edited:
Pretending an insurrection did take place...

Lol
What were the immediate and ultimate goals of Trump's mob on 1/6? Allow me to answer. To have Trump installed as prez even though he lost the election. To have an unelected person assume the leadership role of our government. That's an insurrection.

Funny you should mention that. Yes or no, the Capital Police would have justified in the use of deadly force when multiple officers were attacked and beaten by Trump's goons?

1700919610125.png
...worst "insurrection" ever...

What was the immediate and ultimate goals of Trump's mob on 1/6? Allow me to answer. To have Trump installed as prez even though he lost the election. To have an unelected person assume the leadership role of our government. That's an insurrection.

Dude, you're obviously consumed about something your masters convinced you.

You're dumb, weak, easily led.

Man up

Funny you should mention that. Yes or no, the Capital Police would have justified in the use of deadly force when multiple officers were attacked and beaten by Trump's goons?
Funny you didnt say squat when BLM was killing police. Burning police stations...burning police cars

Oh wait. Grandma protesting is insurrection.

Sarcasm escapes you

It was sarcasm against al eftist troll saying they should have shot J6 pritesters.

Where was your saying anything to that poster? Hmmn

Murder is illegal.

I’m ok with shooting people. I’d estimate that 95% of people that get murdered deserved it. Just because you are doing something for the good of mankind doesn’t mean there isn’t a cost associated with it. In our country murder is highly illegal. I doubt the average whiny liberal has enough conviction to shoot someone so I ignored it. I think there are people that really do want to kill violent protestors by the dozens. That was the reason it caught my attention. Murder is illegal.

Murder is illegal.

I’m ok with shooting people. I’d estimate that 95% of people that get murdered deserved it. Just because you are doing something for the good of mankind doesn’t mean there isn’t a cost associated with it. In our country murder is highly illegal. I doubt the average whiny liberal has enough conviction to shoot someone so I ignored it. I think there are people that really do want to kill violent protestors by the dozens. That was the reason it caught my attention. Murder is illegal.
No Shit Sherlock. Hows the weather in Langley today

Forum List

Back