Challenge to all posters

The Wilmington Insurrection of 1898.

Carry on
Oh yeah, that's when they tried to violently stop the peaceful and constitutional transfer of presidential power, injuring over a hundred capitol cops and making hundreds of national legislators hide in their offices in fear, all over the lies of a mentally ill con man.

Holy crap, I had FORGOTTEN about that! You're GOOD!

Oh yeah, that's when they tried to violently stop the peaceful and constitutional transfer of presidential power, injuring over a hundred capitol cops and making hundreds of national legislators hide in their offices in fear, all over the lies of a mentally ill con man.

Hows your Trolling going today Fraud.

Please ask AOC to hand you a tissue.

oh man you got me on that one.
unfortunately the recently released J6 tapes sink your narrative.
It's Not Working Anymore....

That's a lie, hag

Trump called for calm the day before and day of...he even scorched CNN about it

You're woefully ill informed

Trump did nothing of the kind. Stop listening to what Trump tells you, and start reading the court filings from the defendants and see what they said in their pleadings about what they did and why.

And then you watch the films and see the militia groups, clearly wearing flack jackets, and carrying equipment making their way through the crowd in a very organized and deliberate manner into the building.

Everyone in the world was in lockdown that day and we all watched it happen on TV. The insurrection was televised, from Trump's speech to the mop up. Don't try to tell us we didn't see what we all saw, bitch.

What were the immediate and ultimate goals of Trump's mob on 1/6? Allow me to answer. To have Trump installed as prez even though he lost the election. To have an unelected person assume the leadership role of our government. That's an insurrection.

Answer, coward.

What were the immediate and ultimate goals of Trump's mob on 1/6? Allow me to answer. To have Trump installed as prez even though he lost the election. To have an unelected person assume the leadership role of our government. That's an insurrection.

Answer, coward.

There wasn't an insurrection.

You can squawk.. but no and you of anyone won't convince me

And then you watch the films and see the militia groups, clearly wearing flack jackets, and carrying equipment making their way through the crowd in a very organized and deliberate manner into the building.

Everyone in the world was in lockdown that day and we all watched it happen on TV. The insurrection was televised, from Trump's speech to the mop up. Don't try to tell us we didn't see what we all saw, bitch.
Imagine the mental gymnastics required to obliterate from one's memories an event for which there is video evidence. These folks aren't wearing tin foil hats. They're living in sound chambers made of titanium.

And there you have it. Your position is basically........."my mind's made up, don't confuse me with the facts."

1700920895908.png
...fact is it was the worst "insurrection" ever...

Downplay? They're trying to shove it down the memory hole. Imagine the mental gymnastics required to obliterate from one's memories an event for which there is video evidence. These folks aren't wearing tin foil hats. They're living in sound chambers made of titanium.
Memories like the insurrection of 2020?

And there you have it. Your position is basically........."my mind's made up, don't confuse me with the facts."

Certainly... the flip side is... your mind is certainly made up and facts be damned

You struggle in life don't you?

Forum List

Back