🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Challenger, What's your opinion of ISIS?

Latest incarnation of religious, delusional, sociopathic criminals trying to get their way. While I conceed there are numerous legitimate grievances against the US by the Muslim and especially Arabic-Muslim world, you lose all credibiltiy the moment you become violent.

think that they need to be completely destroyed . Not a big problem yet in the USA at this time . Bigger threat for Europeon states especially where there are lots of 'muslims' '436' . I heard noise these last couple days that England is thinking about some kind if action on 'Islamic state' .

I assume I'm the Challenger you are referring to?

Sadly ISIS/ISIL/IS/Daesh are an inevitable result of a completely botched American foreign policy that destabilised both Iraq and Syria, creating a power vacuum and a spiral of sectarian violence that ultimately spawned them.

I find them "interesting". Their leadership has managed to tap into a primal Muslim yearning for a restored Caliphate that has been evident in some sections of the Islamic world for decades, if not centuries; ever since Europeans started to interfere in Ottoman government and other Muslim lands. Their soldiers seem to be loyal fanatics and their tactics are often well thought out and very effective given their relatively small numbers, especially their use of calculated atrocities; they've managed to terrorise their opponents into running away on more than one occasion.

Are they a direct threat to the West? Right now, not really. They certainly threaten Western interests in the region, especially the monarchic regimes that have been propped up by the West such as Jordan, the Gulf Emirates and Saudi Arabia. In the unlikely event that all these regimes succumb to IS, then they might become a new "USSR" to frighten Americans with, but I don't see them winning any time soon, if at all.

just gave you a SILLY award Ace , your post was , well it was silly . By the way , hows it goin ??:afro:

if things aren't done correctly they will still be fighting and Growing in 10 - 20 years and influencing the next generations of squishy Westerners . Think that some in the West in europe and England are already being intimidated or made into 'dhimmis' by their muslim population .

i'm interested , polite and inquisitive , just being friendly Ace .

if things aren't done correctly they will still be fighting and Growing in 10 - 20 years and influencing the next generations of squishy Westerners . Think that some in the West in europe and England are already being intimidated or made into 'dhimmis' by their muslim population .

Really? Must have blinked and missed that.

glad that you replied Challenger , so there is no changing of Eglish traditions to accomadate 'muslims' . No bans on pork in public schools then ehh ?? No problems with infection in 'nhs' hospitals due to muslim nurses refusing to use Alcohol as disinfectant . Hey , clue me in , I don't live in England Challenger .

glad that you replied Challenger , so there is no changing of Eglish traditions to accomadate 'muslims' . No bans on pork in public schools then ehh ?? No problems with infection in 'nhs' hospitals due to muslim nurses refusing to use Alcohol as disinfectant . Hey , clue me in , I don't live in England Challenger .

what about bans on piggy banks or as I already mentioned , bans on pork in England public schools . --- Bangers ban in hundreds of schools - Telegraph ---

Well if you read rabid right-wing newspapers like the "Tory-graph" as we affectionately call it, or the Daily Mail, you might convince yourself that the country is awash with Marassas and Mosques and we're all about to swap our bowler hats for keffiyehs, but apart from the lunatics on the political right, the rest of us just get on with our lives side by side; white, black, brown, christian, muslim jewish, atheist and pagan!

English "traditions" aren't set in stone but evolve over time. We Brits had never seen chickens before the Romans came, nor pheasants, nor apples, garlic, or walnuts, for that matter. Every wave of immigrants brings elements of it's culture to these islands and we are all the richer for it. Jewish Religious courts have operated in the UK for centuries, yet the right wing get steamed up about the introduction of sharia courts...oh the horror!!!

As for bans on pork in schools (over here, "public schools" are in fact private establishments for the wealthy elites), some head teachers have a "no pork" school meals regime within their school to cater for their Jewish and Muslim pupils; it's not a general policy and has largely been blown up by the aforementioned media. Assuming the figures in the story are accurate, approximately 200 schools allegedly follow such a policy...out of 25,000 schools in England alone, thats 0.8%. Crisis! crisis! the Muslims and Jews are destroying our culture!!! The sky is falling down!

Oh, the nurses story, that came about from a story posted in the BNP website in 2010. The BNP is our very own domestic Nazi party and has imploded, last time I looked, in petty squabbling amongst the leadership about who has (is) the biggest dick. It has been debunked and is completely untrue.

Clued in? Happy to help:).

Forum List

Back